Chapter 31

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“B-B.I…?”

 

She wasn’t stunned to see HanBin. What was shocking was HanBin’s fear stricken gazes that roams around the girl as if searching for something he dreaded. He was afraid that the girl might hurt herself. Relieved that nothing bad has happened to the girl though she looked drained out and tired, HanBin shut his eyes and took a few breather to calm himself down.

 

“What took you so long?”

 

He asked in a very cold and strict tone that caused the girl to flinch at his sudden change of behavior.

 

“H-hmm…?”

 

Crystal replied consciously and timidly against the magnificent aura HanBin had. This was the first she sensed the anger from him and although they aren’t that close to call good friends, Crystal was still aware of HanBin’s help yesterday. How he had taken the time to accompany her home and that alone was sufficient enough for her to be grateful to him.

 

“Don’t ever… leave my side.”

 

She blinked once and took a closer look at HanBin. As he finishes his sentence, he caught her gazes and they were observing each other with that stare. It was filled with something that Crystal couldn’t seem to elucidate. That feeling of familiarity you’ve once had but just can’t seem to remember what that familiarity was.

 

 It was like Déjà vu.

 

HanBin swallowed the gulp in his throat and in that second, it felt as though his dreads and diffident was swallowed away. All that is left was his feelings and earning for this girl. He knows the girl is still hurt from Mark’s blame and that they aren’t officially over but he’s willing to wait and to show her he’s the one.

 

He took that one step which brought him closer to Crystal. His strong built immediately covering hers with one of his strong arms around her waist and another hand on the back of her head.

 

“W-wae…? B.I-yah…!?”

 

Crystal shrinks her small frame and stiffens her shoulders because she was taken aback with the unexpected affection and she was suddenly aware of HanBin’s shivering body. Crystal has her head buried in his broad chest and her ears were plastered near his heart. She could hear that loud and fast heart thumping coming from HanBin.

 

“Just… stay. Just, let me hold you for now.”

 

His low but gentle whispers penetrated her in that flash and she apprehends what HanBin had meant all along since yesterday. Crystal could feel a twist in her heart and she bit her inner cheek to stop herself from words that were threatening to spill.

 

How could such a nice person like HanBin love her so much unconditionally? She asked herself and began searching for answers in why didn’t Mark trust her even though they were in love with each other?

 

“Anywhere. Wherever you want to go.”

“I’m always here; you just didn’t know that…”

”No matter what it is, I’m willing to walk this route down with you.”

 

Those were HanBin’s words and the girl wished it was Mark that’s hugging her now instead of HanBin. She knows what she has to do because her heart has no additional space nor does she have the heart to switch her feelings for HanBin.

 

“B.I, you know it’s impossible… I’m sorry.”

 

With her hands on his chest, she gave a light and apologetic push while looking at the ground. Separating that close intimacy they just had which causes HanBin’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter