Chapter 21

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They walked to school together the next day, a first for them and along the way; Crystal could feel the butterflies in her. A bunch here and another bunch there as if tickling her whole body and it makes her feel all fluffy and good.

 

She has her sparkling eyes glued to the ground all along, since she only stood up to Mark’s shoulder length, she would get caught if she look up to steal glances at the devastatingly good looking Mark.

 

Crystal blush shyly, feeling warm all of a sudden because Mark was walking so close to her, their arms touching and the girl actually like this innocent intimacy. It felt kind of safe and she has to admit there was something like a magnet that pulls her to his everything. Being with him would be the moments she would want to cherish and enjoy forever.

 

“Wae?”

 

Mark asks gently upon realizing Crystal’s low hanging head. She looks up all of a sudden and met his querying eyes. She swears the eyes were the ones she could look at it for long, dive into it and lock in this charismatic gaze forever.

 

“A-aniyo”

 

She smiles a small one upon answering, hiding the real answer that she’s actually feeling shy because of the intimacy. Mark smiles along to her cuteness and he likes how she blushes further because of his question. Deciding to , Mark made a soft but deliberate cough.

 

“Cold?”

 

The elder male snake his arm around her waist as if it were a hand bag and tighten his grip around it, pulling her close to his own body daringly. Crystal flinch and Mark heard a silent gasp.

 

“Hmm?”

 

He asked her again because he wanted her attention and further. Just another day with you, he thought, smiling to himself at the mere thought of it.

 

“Mark?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Waiting for her reply, he raises one of his eyebrows and looked at the girl with interest.

 

“Your ear… There’s a cut”

 

Mark turns his head away quickly because the girl was about to touch that small cut and examine it. Crystal knew he was hiding something. it would be much easier for him to say that he had gotten it by mistake but instead, Mark’s smile from before disappeared and a unhappy look was visible.

 

“Aniya”

 

Mark said coldly to the girl, hoping to shake it off coolly so that Crystal would push the curiosity and let it go.

 

“O-oppa…”

 

There she said it… She knew Mark’s clique came to her class even though some were older and younger than her. They took the same class together because their clique itself cannot be separated and with the school being JaeBum’s family, it wasn’t impossible to do so.

 

Mark turned back to look at her with much astonishment, delighted about her word and forgot the unhappiness he was felling just a second ago. He has never heard her calling someone else ‘oppa’ and he wonders if it means one step closer to intimacy. Anyway, Mark likes the way she calls him because it was cute to see her blushing.

 

Crystal took the chance and outstretches her hand, touching the cut on his ear very gently. Mark has his eyes on her, the corner of his lips twitching up slightly.

 

“It’s a small one but deep…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

He hadn’t had a care what was it she was asking, he can’t hear clearly because this interaction with the girl was what he had dreamt of long ago. To be able to find someone of his dream and perhaps have the chance to get to know and accept his real inner feelings all over again after his mother’s death.

 

“Be careful okay?”

 

“Arraseo… Gomawo”

 

Mark leans in further and their nose touched, it was so dangerous and fast for Crystal to respond but she closes because her instinct told her to do so. She could hear the loud thumping that came from her heart while she clutch onto the shirt in front of Mark’s chest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter