Chapter 01

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rent fee… School fees, my dinner… Ha…”

 

Crystal walked with a sad look on her face, thinking of how to make ends meet this time round. She didn’t have to worry about all these when she was still living in the orphanage but what happens when she wasn’t adopted till the age of eighteen?

 

She needs to come out on her own and make a living independently. She did found some jobs but those were paying at such a lower rate compared to the norms and she wouldn’t be able to continue her studies if she can’t get the money to pay her school fees. The poor girl often wonders how could there be so much difference among the people. Can’t everyone be born in a peaceful household enough to eat three meals a day? Probably adding in some desserts as well…

 

Crystal bit her bottom lip and stares to the front. Yes, it was unfair and she hated she was seen as one of those dirty little beggars trying so hard just to pay something that her classmates could easily afford by flashing a platinum card. She had none of those, heck, she don’t even have a wallet. Why would the society raise such people that value more about money instead of things that couldn’t be bought or measured by money? True that Crystal was poor but she would never bow down to those people that looked down on others or to boot people just to gain benefits for herself. If she wanted to earn something, she would rather work hard on her own abilities and earn it.

 

Maybe that was the reason why she was born so perfectly, in the sense of appearance and heart but definitely not wealth. Which was basically why, she’s being hated in school…

 

It’s only her first year, first month after attending the school and she already received a letter asking her to pay the fees as soon as possible. Guess she might be the only one in school that asks for a temporary delay since all of the students are rich snobs.

 

“Vroooom”

 

She paused when she heard the sounds, expecting some vehicles to drive pass but instead, it was some of those rich students from her school which apparently, had control to many company’s stocks in Seoul and foreign countries. They were riding those expensive G-Wheels which could probably feed her for six months, looking all suave and cool. Crystal could only manage a soft sigh to herself; her life is so much different than the rest.

 

As Crystal shook her head and took the first step to walk off, she stepped onto something and frown her brows. Looking down, it was some kind of a moon shaped accessories.

 

Earring?

 

She thought, must have belonged to one of the guys from before. Look expensive to her though but she isn’t someone that would feign ignorance and walk away. Clutching it tightly in one hand, she light heartedly walked towards the glass door and made a few glance inside to see if the guys were in there. None…

 

The doorbell rang as she leans onto the door and pushes it with the aid of her body weight. Weird, she said to herself. It was clearly an accessories shop but there’s no one in here, not even the seller. She pouted and timidly walked a few steps into the shop, hoping to return the earring to whoever it is and get away from this eerie place.

 

“O Omona omona”

 

The echo sounded and the first instance Crystal thought she heard it wrongly but as she opens up her senses and tune in to whatever she could captur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter