[G-Dragon]

My Drabble Collection
 
Boy-group: Big Bang
Characters: All
Genre: Pyromania
Word count: 436 words

 


 

Pyromania

 

“Wait, let me get this straight. So, Jiyong wants us to set this house on fire for no reason other than to pacify his boredom?” Taeyang grabbed onto the blanket covering only half of his body, tucking it under his thighs.

Jiyong confirmed with a small smile.

“Oh Goodness, that’s even crazier than the time you faked Seungri’s kidnap. You really are crazier than I thought you are—as if messing with the authorities once wasn’t enough for us.” Choi Seunghyun thought out loud his disbelief. Jiyong only smirked bigger. “Now Seungri wouldn’t hang out with us anymore,” Seunghyun spared Jiyong another death glare.

Daesung shook his head, standing up, “Y’all know we shouldn’t do this. I’m not doing this. I’m out.”

Daesung was heading towards the door when Jiyong charged right after him, gripping him by his shirt and spinning him around in fury. “Heyheyhey, you know about this now—you are a part of this, Kang Daesung, you can’t just leave.”

“Oh my Gosh, you’re just obnoxious.” Daesung made a face. “You want to do this, but you want to drag us all in. You want this to be a conspiracy so that the sentence is reduced, if there’s any. Kwon Jiyong, you need our presence! The more people, the better, aren’t I right?”

Out of fury, Jiyong pushed Daesung away, making his back collide with the wall behind him. The smirk never left Jiyong’s face as he pulled a lighter out of his pocket. Taeyang’s face contoured in horror, “Dude, put it down. You’re not supposed to light this place up while we’re in it. Don’t let your mental issues shine through right now, Jiyong, please...”

“Wait, Jiyong has mental issues?” Seunghyun started looking from Daesung to Taeyang. Much to his surprise, Jiyong was the only one willing to give him an answer. “That’s right. I’m a rude, obnoxious, aggressive and an impulsive bad person… and I swear on my life if one of you said one more word, I am going to kill each and every one of you slowly and painfully, starting with whoever opened his mouth first.”

“You wouldn’t have the guts!” The words slipped out of Taeyang’s mouth before he’d realized his mistake.

The lighter in Jiyong’s hand flew to hit the alcohol pre-drenched blanket, catching it on fire, instantly. Likewise the blanket, every other furniture in the room had been previously wet by alcohol. Jiyong had planned this ahead of time. No one got to escape this but Seungri. Jiyong wished the magnae was around to see this.

It was truly a brilliant, fiery blaze, he missed.       

 


Lately, I’m obssessed with fire. I accidently lit up a pillow at my step-mother’s house. It’s was totally, not entirely, an accident.

Jiyong says to watch your back...