[SkyDragon]

My Drabble Collection
Girl-group: 2ne1/ Big Bang
Character: Chaerin (CL), Jiyong (GD)
Genre: Hetro
Word count: 288 words

 


 

Teen issues

 

Chaerin sighed and flipped the book in her hands closed and then placed it on her bed with its cover facing down, and got up to stretch her limbs. She’s been reading for more than four hours straight and was almost completely numb, except for her face. She made the weirdest noises and squeaks as she stretched her legs, arms, and back. A long aspirated sigh was exhaled next, out of relief. It was good to stretch; makes you feel tingly for a second, Chaerin smiled as the thought. She remembered Jiyong used to say this all the time when he came to play on her PlayStation, and would end up strangled in the one, awkward position for almost half of the daytime, on her bed.

It was sad not to see him there anymore. She felt like her bed was also missing something—something so precious and unique; something that used to be hers.

She’d never thought, not in a million years, that things between her and Jiyong might turn up the way they turned since the last few days. Of course her offer was something so outlandish, and nobody walks around offering their ities the way she did, but Jiyong had no right to abandon her and his bestie, Seungri, altogether because of it, right?

She was upset, but she could not blame him either. ‘Cause Jiyong was, well, being nothing but honest. Always considerate and truly caring, and even though, she had never even contemplated the idea that Jiyong might reject her, Chaerin was glad he did it in a fashionable, acceptable way. After all, Jiyong was really calm about it, and also rational and far too kind. She couldn’t have asked God for more.

 


This drabble actually has a story, so you don’t have to vote for it later. Here’s the link to its story «ClickME»

I love their hugs, don’t you?