[Dara]

My Drabble Collection
 
 
Girl-group: 2ne1
Character: Dara
Genre: fluff..
Word count: 357 words

 


 

Utter Cuteness!

 

“Do not the cat! Nobody a cat!” Dara tugged at her already messed up bed hair, in front of the mirror, as she watched a refection of her darling niece atop the cat’s head with contentment. The two-year-old sat back and giggled as though she had done the funniest thing in the world—in which she did, on her terms at least; if bringing Mama Dara to madness meant hilariousness.

“Kooha, likes ie!” the little girl exclaimed through her limited vocabulary. Dara strode off and picked up her niece from the floor. “If Kooha loves too much, he can do it himself! You don’t do it again. Do not do stuff like that again, do you understand me, little pumpkin?”

Although Dara was trying hard to make a rule that could actually be followed. Her heart just melted once the baby girl started giggling and ing her whole body into Dara’s embrace in excitement. Oh, how she loved to see her auntie rage. The way her niece’s face lit up with absolutely blinding joy, Dara knew that her sister had been gifted, a great, small gift that came right straight from heaven.

She placed her tiny niece back onto ground after making sure to shoo Kooha away, and let the baby play with her baby panda. Upon landing, the baby had already caught the panda by the ear, and once one the floor, she did not waste any other minute before she closed over the panda’s over-bitten nose. Dara gave her a scolding look, and the baby just broke into a high-pitched laugh that was filled with joy. Dara chuckled in return, her whole body shook with her laugh. Dara loved her too much to unsettle her with a glare or a yell. She knew her niece was a naughty little girl, but who loved a boring kid anyway!

Picking up her ringing cellphone, Dara flopped down on her stomach on the bed, facing her niece so she could watch the angel play, and answered, “Oppa! When are we going to have a baby!”      

 


Every girl's rushed desire after spending a day with a laughing kid, until it really happens..