[Yunjae]

My Drabble Collection
 
This is taken straight from my blogposts, so you might have read this before. Still, not a single comment said anything bad about this piece, that is why I chose it to be #1.     Enjoy!

 

Boy-group: DBSK/TVXQ/JYJ
Pairing: YunJae
Genre: Truly sad, heartbreaking eve..
Word count: 456 words

 

Things you aren’t supposed to say. Deals you aren’t supposed to make.

 

“What the did you do, Yunho?” Jaejoong demanded, slamming their apartment door shut as he walked in. Angrily as he’d never been, Jaejoong ripped off his coat and gloves and threw them to the floor before he started to search for Yunho everywhere in the apartment. He heard a clank of metal and quickly retreated from the bed room, walking in full speed to the place he suspected Yunho to be at.

Jaejoong burst into the kitchen with tears streaming down his face. Once his blurry vision spotted Yunho, the slightly shorter male stalked over to him and forcefully spun Yunho’s bigger body around. Yunho’s body stirred a little before it stilled, that was when Jaejoong realized that he too was crying.

Unfazed, Jaejoong crossed his arms over his chest and tried to act composed despite the rivers over tears dropping down from his chin to place a wet mark on his green shirt. “You didn’t listen to me. You made the deal anyway. How could you do such a thing to me? Sell your soul in order to save me.” It was only one breath going in and out of his lungs before Jaejoong started cursing under his breath. “Idiot. You’re a stupid, mind-ed idiot. Don’t you know I’ll die anyway?”

“You won’t!” Yunho objected—his voice came out too loud, too desperate. But Jaejoong shook his head furiously, “Stupid you. How could you think that… even if you healed me; even if you healed my decaying body? How could you think that I would live without you? You’re a ing idiot, and I have no words to covey to you how goddamn stupid you proved to be in my eyes.”  

“You’ll live without me. At least you’ll live. You’ll beat the cancer. Grow out your beautiful, beautiful hair… and your skin, it’s going to heal; it is going to be as good as new once I’ve—”

“Pabo! It’s not worth it. ” Jaejoong screamed to his face and then he wailed. Yunho took him into his arms, and Jaejoong clutched real hard at him as if catching onto life. Yunho’s life.

“It was worth it. It was worth it to me, Jaejoong-ah.” Yunho pulled back and stared into Jaejoong’s greyish eyes. Pain was so evident in them, that Yunho couldn’t look at him twice without wincing on the inside. He loved those eyes—he really did when they were healthy and shinning bright. The happiness he had always seen in them was beyond measure. His love for Jaejoong was beyond measure, therefore, he had to do the deal with the smiling, wicked demon.

      


Devastating. And really, really unfair...