Pairs

The Lost Heiress

SunMi bite her finger nail once they hit the mansion. Inhaling and exhaling out, she was too nervous meeting her grandfather for the first time.

"Do you think my grandfather will like me?" SunMi asked and Mr. Kim smile.

"He misses you dearly, he would do anything just to bring you back. He loves you alot Ms. SunMi." SunMi smile a little. Let just hope he's not scary looking.
Once they reach the door Mr. Kim rush out to open the door for SunMi. She steps out of the car and stared at the big mansion in front of her. "Come this way Ms. SunMi." Mr. Kim lead the way as they both walk inside the mansion. Maids, guards and butlers were greeting SunMi as she pass by them.

A few step closer to her grandpa already and her heart starts racing. Mr. Kim smile as he open the door to SunMi's grandfather's room. SunMi enter the room as she comes in face to face with her grandfather who had a bright smile plaster on his face.

"S-SunMi its really you." SunMi didn't know how to react anymore. Whether she should be happy or sad. SunMi ran to hug her Grandfather, tears were dropping like rains. The warm hugs definately hit the spots. She never had this feeling of being loved for a while now and she surely miss it.

SunMi's grandfather broke the hug and wipe her tears away. "Darling, why are you crying?" He patted her head. SunMi smile, "I'm just happy that my tears literally came out Grandpa. I'm thankful that I still have a someone to love me." SunMi hug him tightly again. 

"I will protect you from now on, You're my most precious jewel in the world. Plus I have given you a personal guard who will protect you and go anywhere with you. He'll look after you dear." SunMi pull away from the hug and pout.

"I don't want to be a burden to him...I can do things on my own." Her grandpa still disagree. "He's your personal trainer. He'll teach you your ways around and take you to see our company." 

"Really grandpa, I can study well and do things well on my own just give me all the things you want me to know or understand." Mr. Kim chuckle.

"She surely acts like her mother when she was young." Mr. Kim comment and SunMi's eyes widen. "Umma? Did she really act like me?" SunMi asked staring at her grandfather who laugh and nodded his head. 

"We'll be having a welcome party for you soon, as for now you just have to rest and get your way around the house." SunMi's grandfather patted her head as she nodded her head.

 


 

YooMi look around the classroom and didn't find SunMi anywhere at all. "Why isn't SunMi here yet? Class is about to start already." YooMi thought looking at the clock. Soon the bell ring for class the starts YooMi gave up waiting for SunMi who didn't appear at all.

"I'll just text her at lunch." She thought.

Kris, Suho, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, and Kyungsoo went to sit in their seat at the back. "Kris oppa." KyungYoo wave at Kris who just stared out of space not caring about her. Luhan smile and wave back to KyungYoo. "Good morning KyungYoo, you look happy today." Luhan said and KyungYoo glared at him. 

"I wasn't talking to you Luhan-ah." He frown and look away. YooMi look behind her seeing a sad Luhan. "Must be a one-side love." She thought shaking her head lightly.

Kris tap on the table and look towards YooMi and noticing that SunMi wasn't there today. 

"Psh hey you. You~~" Sehun kept whispering to whoever know who he was calling for. "Sehun, she has a name." KyungSoo stated. 

"I know but I just don't know her name." Sehun smile making the other boys sigh.

He maybe be smart at times but when he want to be dumb he'll do it everytime. "Hey you girl with the glass, wearing a brown bow hair clip." YooMi finally notice that Sehun was calling her. She furiously turned around and glared at him. "What?" She hissed earning hyenas darts towards her from his fan girls. "Can this day get any worser from yesterday?" She thought.

Luhan, Lay, Kris, Suho, Kyungsoo and Sehun all stared down at her. Sehun who couldn't held in his laughter laugh out loud. YooMi shook her head as she fixed her glasses and turned back around ignoring those ignorant people.

Mr. Go finally enter as class begans. "Okay class, Today I will be having partner projects, each group will be in two pairs and no I will be choosing your partner this time." Mr. Go announce and all the students whined. 

"Starting off with KyungSoo you will be paired with HweYeon. Suho with YoungHee. KyungYoo with Lay." 

"WHAT? But I want Kris!" She yelled across the roomn. Kris shook his head and stared down at his book and continue to read only.

"Sorry KyungYoo, Lay will be your partner for this project." KyungYoo sigh and everyone move to their partner's seat. 

"Luhan with YooMi." Their eyes widen and stared at one another. "Dear god, why did you put me with this Kingka. I don't want to die young." YooMi complain to herself not wishing to be chase down by Luhan's fan.

"Kris will be with SunMi, Sehun with TaeRi." And so on with everyone. 

 


 

Class was over and everyone pack up to go home. "I'll let SunMi know about her project with you Kris." Kris kept silence as YooMi pouted. "I'll take that as a yes." She thought and left to her locker. 

KyungYoo grab Kris's hand. "Kris oppa lets go out to eat?" KyungYoo asked and Luhan angrily walk pass the two. "YAH YOOMI." Luhan yelled in anger making YooMi jumped in fright.

"Why is he mad all of a sudden." Students thought.

YooMi turned around and fixed her glasses. "Y-yes?" She stuttered.

KyungYoo stared at Luhan and then back to Kris. "Why is Luhan so mad?" She asked and Kris move her hand away from him. "I don't know, why don't you figure it out?" He gave her a devilish smile and place on his poker face afterwards, he just left with the other boys.

"Give me your number so I can call you to ask about the research." Luhan said impatiently. "What's with the anger? You can just said it nicely and not demanding." YooMi stated and grab Luhan's phone as she punch in her number. 

"Whatever, hurry up and stop wasting my time." Luhan said coldly, once he received his phone back he brush pass YooMi as if she was a stranger.

"Sheez what's his problem?" She sigh and went back to her locker.

-

Kris and the boys just arrived home. It was quieter than before, "Mr. Kim?" Suhon called out but no answer. 

"Darlings you have returned!" The head maid ran towards them with a happy smile. "Ahjumma why do you look so happy?" Tao asked cluelessly.

"Welcome home boys meet my dear granddaughter." The grandfather announce as SunMi came out wearing a cute pearl dress and had her make and hair done. 

Everyone's eyes widen.