MisFortune

The Lost Heiress



School was over SunMi and YooMi both stay after school cleaning. "I'm so sorry SunMi-ah I have to put you through this trouble with me." YooMi sadly frown. SunMi smile, "Its okay really."

Everyone already left school but Kris happen to forgot his schedule book so he came back. 

"Ahhhh, SunMi-ah you can hit me for doing this to you~~ come on just hit me once." YooMi grabbed SunMi's hand as her eyes widen. 

"YAH! YooMi-ah I say its okay!!" SunMi tried to snatch her hands back but YooMi fought with her as well. "YAH!" Sun Mi pulled her hand away hardly and YooMi accidently let go as the door flew open SunMi fell on top of someone. 

Kris let out a small grunt as he was in pain once SunMi landed on him. YooMi's mouth suddenly drop. SunMi open her eyes seeing her face only an inch away from Kris. Kris glared at her, clearing his throat as SunMi quickly got up.

"Mianhae!" She bow quickly a few times. Kris got up and brush his suit. "This is the second time!" Kris hissed under his breathe as he shot her a death glared and walk towards his desk to grab his book. "Such a pain in the meeting badluck people like you." SunMi scoffed.

"Yah, I say I was sorry, Its not as if I purposely wanted to land on you. Even if you pay me to do it I would of just let a dog sat on you instead." SunMi cross her arms and Kris smirked.

Kris walk towards SunMi, step by step SunMi couldn't go anywhere as her back touch the wall Kris lean in. SunMi blushed red and squint her eyes close. Kris chuckle at her reactions, "You may resist but your body doesn't deny the fact that you like it." Kris chuckle. YooMi push Kris away. 

"Just because you're one of the Han's people doesn't mean you can pick on my friend like that!" YooMi argue and Kris sigh. "I'm wasting my time talking to two nonsense girls." Kris cross his arms.

"If we're nonsense then why don't you go find KyungYoo, a girl who doesn't mind clinging onto you like a bee onto its honey." SunMi giggles as Kris angrily shot them glares.

Someone knock on the door getting their attentions. "Luhan-shii." YooMi said as Kris look over his shoulders.

"Are you done yet? Grandfather is looking for you." Luhan cross his arms. Kris walk away without a word and Luhan stared at the two girls before walking away with no emotions.

"Why do they look so serious and cold." YooMi stated grabbing a broom to sweep the floor. SunMi shrugged and wipes the window. Suddenly the thought of the accident earlier appear in her head making her blush once more. 

"He would look handsome and lovely without those scary and cold glares. He should smile he'll look ama- WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE SUNMI-AH." SunMi mentally knock her head. "Ahhh." She rubbed her forehead to ease the pain.

"Are you okay SunMi-ah?" SunMi quickly smile. "Y-yes I'm fine." YooMi inoccently just shrugged it off and start cleaning again.

 


 

"Grandfather, Kris has arrived." Suho bow as Kris enter his room. "Did you need me Grandfather?" Mr. Han sigh.

"Have you find any clue where my granddaughter is at?" Mr. Han asked with his soft voice. Kris shook his head. "Still no sign, but I'll try my best to find her grandfather." Kris said.

Suddenly one of Mr. Han's side mans ran inside. "Mr. Han we had find short information of your granddaughter. Apparently she is now living with her auntie." Mr. Han smile.

"Really? You guys should quickly bring her in. I really want to meet my granddaughter. Its been so many years now." Kris look at Suho who smile and nodded his head.

"Well there is one problem. The auntie who is raising your granddaughter also have a daughter too so there are two girls in the family. Which one will be your true granddaughter we'll have to research about it first." Mr. Kim stated. 

"It won't be long grandfather you'll meet your granddaughter soon." Kris assure Mr. Han who smile happily. 

Never in his life has he seen his grandfather be this happy when mentioning his granddaughter. "For the first time, she will bring happiness to me once more." Mr. Han said.

"Make sure to go research more about the two daughters and also Suho please go tell the head maid to prepare a room for my granddaughter." Suho bow. "Yes grandfather I will do so." 

"You all may leave now but Kris please stay back I want to have a talk with you." Kris nodded his head. Suho left with Mr. Kim once the door is fully shut Mr. Han face Kris.

"Kris-ah once my granddaughter return I was wondering if you can teach her a bit about our corporation?" Mr. Han asked. Kris didn't have any arguments but he wasn't sure if he'll be able to teach her thats all.

"Yes, grandfather I'll try my best to teach her around." Mr. Han nodded her head. "Out of all the 12 of you boys I like you best. You're the only one who I trust and the only one who knows me best. So I'll leave all my hope on you."

Kris was later dismiss and went to gather with the boys in the garden. 

"So Hyung, what did grandfather ask you about?" Chanyeol asked as he wrap his arms around Kris's shoulders. 

"Apparently I heard that grandfather them had found his granddaughter? Am I right?" Baekhyun asked standing next to Chen.

"Yes, he did." Suho said as he witness the whole conversation. "I wonder how she will look like." Tao stated.

"Do you think she'll be clingy like KyungYoo?" Kai nudge Luhan who just rolled his eyes. Kris shook his head. "I just hope she isn't some misfortune person who brings me badluck like someone." Kris mutters.

"Ehhh? Who had brought you misfortune hyung?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Who is Kris talking about?" XiuMin asked Luhan who only shrugged his shoulders. 

"Do you know who it is?" Chen asked Suho.

Kris shook his head and walk back inside with everyone following behind trying to get the answer.