The Opening

The Lost Heiress

Opening Song:

 


 

Rushing out of the house as SunMi finish tying her shoe laces. "SunMi-ah!" Her best friend wave with a bright smile early in the morning. 

"YooMi, Goodmorning." They both run to school enjoying the morning air. 

"Hurry we're going to be late." 

As they both got to the school gate there stood their home room teacher holding a stick with an angry face. "YooMi and SunMi! You both are late by 2 minutes go join the other student! Don't forget to put your hands up." He scold. YooMi and SunMi both pout walking up to a group of student who were getting punish as well.

"Jeez, Mr. Go is always to grumpy." YooMi complain to SunMi who only chuckle. 

"Its okay, he's a great teacher anyway." YooMi look at SunMi as if she was crazy. 

Soon a Limo arrive as students starts to crowd the gate. "Ahhh their here!! The Han's 12 best right hand man." Everyone scream as Mr. Go has to start pushing students away from the gate along with the security.

"Ehh SunMi look." YooMi patted SunMi's arm to get her attention. Both of them look behind the crowded students. "Its the Han's 12 flower boy." SunMi smile as she stared at the group of boys who walk out of the car one by one.

The boys were handsome dressing in school clothes.Each and everyone of them had their own charm, making all the students fall head over heels for them. 

The boys all didn't smile, they kept a serious and straight face only. Each one had their poker face on. YooMi was also head over heels for them.  

"Who do you like?" YooMi nudge SunMi who seems to be deep in thought. SunMi kept her eyes closely to the guy in blonde. He goes by Kris, Kris Wu the one who leads the group. 

"They seems ignorant."SunMi oddly stated making YooMi lost for words.

-

"KyungYoo-ah, Kris and the boys are here." KyungYoo ran towards the boys. Luhan spotted KyungYoo as a small smile appear on his face. 

"Kris oppa!" KyungYoo ran towards him and swing her arms around his. Luhan's smile suddenly faded.

Kris didn't react to anything and kept his poker face. "Oppa why are you being like this early in the morning?" Kris didn't answer and peel her hands away from him. "KyungYoo-ah!" Tao wave and the rest went to interact with her.

YooMi rolled her eyes, "Can't believe your cousin is so popular among every girls in here." SunMi shook her head. "Its okay, nothing to be admire about." SunMi sigh when suddenly YooMi quickly grab SunMi's hand and drag her away.

"Ehhh, YooMi what are you doing?" SunMi refuse to run but YooMi manage to pull her out of the punishment. "Lets go, Mr. Go is too busy dealing with the crowd." YooMi laugh. They both ran down the hallway of the school building. 

Catching their breathe at a corner SunMi shook her head. "You shouldn't do that YooMi-ah." YooMi sticks out her tongue. 

"Come lets go to class." SunMi turned the corner as her head hit something really hard, which made her stumble back as she rub the pain from her forehead.

"Ahhh, Sorry I didn't mean to bu-"Once SunMi realize who it was she couldn't say anything now. "K-Kris-sii."YooMi cover . Kris glared at SunMi as he brush his chest while the other boys stared at SunMi and YooMi.

Chanyeol smirked, "Why are you two in such a rush? Did something bad?" Baekhyun question walking in front of Kris slipping his hands into his pocket.

SunMi was staring towards Kris only. Although he kept a poker face SunMi seems to be falling for him by staring at him. Kris raised a brow and brush pass the two. "Watch where you're going next time." SunMi scoffed. 

"I didn't mean to walk into you why are you so cold? Just because you come from the Han corporation makes you bigger than everyone in this school? I'm also a Princess too." SunMi yelled making the twelve boys stop their track and Luhan chuckle a little. SunMi eyes widen when she saw him smile. SunMi blush, He's quite cute too. The way he smile. 

Kris walk back to SunMi who only back away. Kris lean close to SunMi's face as she lean back. Kris slowly leans in trying to tease SunMi who slowly close her eyes. Thinking that Kris will kiss her but no he stood up. 

"Han SunMi?" SunMi open her eyes out of embarrassment she quickly stood up. "What!" SunMi quickly covers her name tag.

"Did you think I'll kiss a girl like you?" He smirked and cross his arms. "You're quite interesting, but you're not my taste."

YooMi's mouth drop. "Psh, what is so good about good looking rich guys like you? You think so highly of yourself. Thinking money can buy every little thing.Tsh, even if you pay millions my friend won't even glimpse at you." Lay cover his mouth trying hard not to laugh.

Kris tilt his head and laugh dryly. "Don't get your hopes up high, you might fall for one of us." Kai whisper into YooMi's ear.

They walk off making YooMi pissed off. "I'll show you who will fall for who!" YooMi bite her lips. SunMi shook YooMi's arms."Lets go to class." 

They both walk to class but someone pulled SunMi's hair and drag her into the girls bathroom. "Ahhhh.Let go." SunMi hit the person's hand.

"How dare you two talk back to Kris like that!" The girl yelled."KyungYoo unnie!" SunMi fixed her hair.

KyungYoo cross her arms. "Don't ever lay a finger at Kris!" YooMi smirked. "He doesn't even look interested in you thats why he brush you off today by the gate." YooMi fought back but SunMi hit YooMi lightly.

YooMi was angry. "SunMi-ah you can't let your cousin step on you like this." SunMi glared at her. 

"Its okay, I don't want any bad relation between my family." Kyungyoo smirked. "Good, now this is a warning for you two to stay away from the 12 Han's flower boys." SunMi sigh nodding her head. I don't even care about them. She thought to herself.

Class was about to start SunMi sat in her seat in the back with YooMi who was her desk partner. SunMi pulled out her Crystal necklace and swing it side to side. YooMi smile, Eh, SunMi-ah is that real Crystal?" SunMi nodded her head.

"Yes, its a real crystal." She smile. "Is there a story behind that necklace?" YooMi asked.SunMi only smile and put it back in her bag. "Its a secret." 

Kris enter their classroom with XiuMin and Luhan. They both went to the very back, passing by the girls. Luhan smile seeing the two girls from earlier.

SunMi spot him as she nodded her head towards Luhan who did the same in return. 

Mr. Go enter the classroom. "Han SunMi and Jang YooMi, You two will be punish for running away this morning! You both will clean this class up after school end." SunMi shot YooMi a glared as she playfully smile.

"