GrandFather

The Lost Heiress



 

"You're finally home." Mrs. Yoo cross her arms waiting on the other side of the counter. "Ma she got detention for running away from her punishment this morning." KyungYoo smirked. 

SunMi took off her bag and went to wear an apron. "At least I serve it, and do the things I'm supposed to be doing." SunMi smile and walk to serve food for the customers. 

"Ehh, Hello SunMi-ah you're working today's shift too?" Mrs. Choi asked as she patted SunMi's arms. SunMi was close with all the neighbors and everyday customers. As for KyungYoo she hated them, she never like them and thinks that they're all disgusting people.

"Ahh Ahjuma I'm working everday now." SunMi greeted them. The little boy came and tug her apron. "Does nuna have a treat for InHwan today?" SunMi chuckle at his cuteness.

"Aigoo, were you a good boy to umma today?" InHwan smile widely and nodded his head.. "InHwan help umma clean today." SunMi patted his head.

SunMi grab a lollipop from the counter and give it to him. InHwan gladly accept it and kiss SunMi's cheek. "Gomawo nuna!" SunMi lightly pinch his cheek. "Aigoo you are so adorable, be a good boy so next time nuna will give you a toy okay." He nodded his head.

They both left the store as SunMi went to wipe the table. "SunMi-ah after you finish cleaning the table go wash the dishes." Mrs. Yoo stated. SunMi nodded her head without any complaint. 

KyungYoo just sat on the counter and smirked. She suddenly grab a glass cup and walk towards SunMi. SunMi watch her every actions as KyungYoo smirked. "what are you planning to do?" SunMi asked and KyungYoo ignore her as she drop the glass cup on purpose. Once the glass shatter on the floor KyungYoo scream. 

"Yah, SunMi-ah you should be careful with what you carry." KyungYoo pushed SunMi as SunMi fell into the floor. 

Mrs. Yoo came to the room and demand her to clean it up. "Don't leave any pieces behind! Don't you know how expensive it is?" SunMi glared at KyungYoo.

"KyungYoo dropped the glass on purpose." SunMi stated and pick up the big pieces first. KyungYoo got angry and push SunMi as a piece of glass slice her finger and blood rush out. "Ahhh." SunMi the blood out and stood up.

"Hey! Where are you going?" KyungYoo screamed causing a scene. 

"Did something happen here?" A Voice asked and SunMi look up to see  Luhan, Lay, Suho, and Chanyeol. 

"Oh? Luhan oppa." KyungYoo happily ran towards them and push SunMi to the side as she fell upon Luhan who happen to catch her and grip on the pain again. "Ahhh." SunMi pulled away quickly. "Mianhae." SunMi angrily brush pass them.

"Did something happen?" Luhan asked and KyungYoo nodded towards SunMi. "She got angry cause umma told her to clean so she drop the glass on purpose." KyungYoo lied.

SunMi's tears slip out from her eyes. "Why do I have to live in pressure." She thought.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Suho cross his arms. Lay agree. "Mr. Kim said that it was this place." Chanyeol said.

"Are you guys here for something?" KyungYoo asked being curious. Without blurting the whole thing out Luhan shook his head. "No, Mr. Kim said that this store has alot of good bakery so we came to check it out. But happen to know that you and SunMi are related?" Luhan asked out of the blue.

KyungYoo rolled her eyes. "We aren't related at all. She's an outsider that my parents taken in only." Suho raised a brow. 

"Really? What does she do around the store than?" He asked. KyungYoo cross her arms. "Clean, wash dishes and serve food to costumers." 

Luhan sigh, "What about you?" Lay decided to asked. "Me? I just sit and wat- I-I mean I do help out too." KyungYoo tried to cover but Chanyeol burst out laughing. 

"So lazy." Chanyeol walk to the counter to look at some small dessert.

Soon another family enter the store. "Nuna~~~" A little boy scream in happiness. "Ehh, SungKyu you came." SunMi smile once again seeing these little cutie running around. 

"Nuna bogoshipo." SungKyu waved and his dad pick him up. "Now give her the things you want to give her." His father said and he shyly gave SunMi a small white daisy. "This is for nuna. I found it at the park when we were over there earlier." SunMi didn't hesitate and grab the small daisy.

"Thank you SungKyu and here's a treat for you." SunMi patted his head as the family leave.

Chanyeol, Lay, Luhan, and Suho all look at SunMi's reactions to the little ones and surprisingly they were taken a back by the change of her attitude.

"I guess we got our answer now." Lay said as KyungYoo raised a brow. "What answer?" She asked interested in the topic. 

"You'll find out soon or later." Chanyeol smile. "We'll be going now." They left without another word.

"Thanks for coming." SunMi bow to them and they watch her as she look up seeing them stared at her with some kind of intense look. "Okay? Haven't they see me before?" She thought and left the counter to go wash the dishes.

That night before closing the store SunMi was put to work the whole night and only had a little time for herself to do homework. Sighing she took out the necklace and stared at it.

"I wish to find my true family. I don't want to live in this torture life." SunMi thought and kiss the necklace. 

 


 

The next day KyungYoo rush to school early in the morning cause she doesn't want her friends to know that SunMi and her are related. SunMi suddenly step out of the house just to find their porch filled with mens in black. SunMi was scared as she was about to run back inside but was surrounded by another group of people. 

"Ms. Han your grandfather's want to meet you." Mr. Kim announce and SunMi eyes widen. 

"What? My grandfather? Sorry but you must have gotten the wrong person." SunMi was about to turn away but was stop again. "Sorry Ms. Han but we had all the proof we needed you are indeed Mr. Han's long lost granddaughter." 

SunMi was taken inside the house with Mr. Kim as they went to greet her uncle and auntie.

-

"WHAT? She's Mr. Han's long lost granddaughter?" Mrs. Yoo exaggerated. SunMi was so nervous sitting on the sofa staring at her hand as she twirled it in circles.

"We happen to find out that you two had treated her poorly! Making her your slave! Mr. Han wasn't so happy about this so he wanted us to cut the relations between The Kim's family and SunMi alone." Mrs. Yoo frown. 

"B-but we spend a lot of money taking care of SunMi, can't we get a little something in return?"  Mr. Kim asked and SunMi stared at them. "Yea, treating me like crap? Making me live in the basement and freeze myself to death. Is that what you call caring?" She thought but ignore it.

"Mr. Han only want us to give you this small treat in return, 50,000 dollars. That will be enough counting all the bad things you treated Ms. Han." Without another word SunMi was taken away from the Kim's house.

"Umm-" 

"Call me Mr. Kim." He smiled and SunMi nervously chuckle. "Where are you taking me?" SunMi asked.

"You will miss school today. Since your grandfather couldn't wait to see you we are taking you to meet him.

SunMi bite her thumb. "But I'm not ready to meet him yet." Mr. Kim laugh. "But he's eager to meet you dear, everything will be fine." 

"Who's my grandfather then?" SunMi questions.

"Your grandfather? He's Mr. Han the chairman of the Han's corporation and the richest man in Seoul." SunMi's eyes widen and mouth dropped.

"You mean the one who had 12 well known flower bo-?" Mr. Kim nodded his head when SunMi didn't finish his sentences yet.

"I must be dreaming." She thought.