Chapter Five

Kai's Precious Babies

When I got home from school, Manami told me Reita and Kai had gone to a meeting with the band and would be gone for a few hours. Kai had left us money so that we could buy ourselves something if we got hungry.

"How was school?" Manami asked as we sat in the living room watching some drama.

"Good, I guess", shrugging my shoulders. I was too occupied with my phone that Reita had bought me. I had immediately joined Twitter and now had plenty of friends there.

"You guess? Can't you be a bit more specific?" my friend asked, raising her eyebrows.

"It wasn't really that special or anything. I mean, some people thought it was cool how young I am and some guy in my class called me a child genius, but otherwise it was pretty boring", I explained. Manami opened , about to say something, but was cut off by my laughter as one of my friends commented something I'd said.

"You're too addicted", Manami muttered.

"I'm not! I just have so many friends!" I replied and pouted as I quickly typed a reply to my friend. Manami sighed and said: "Anyway... You should try making some friends in your new school. I'm sure you'll meet plenty of nice people there."

I bit my lip. Yeah, maybe. Maybe if there was a secret organization in my school that didn't consist of narrow-minded s. I decided not to tell Manami about how many times I'd been called a brat and mumbled an "Okay". I didn't want to make her worried, and I was sure it was going to pass as soon as people got used to me. Besides, there was one nice guy in my class and a senpai who had helped me find the cafeteria, so at least I could try to befriend them.

"How about you? How's the Awesome University for Geniuses?" I asked, grinning like an idiot. Manami laughed lightly and answered: "It's really cool, everything I'd wish a good uni to be like! It's really big and high-class too!"

"Waah, that's so great!" I squealed and glomped her happily. "Make sure to make mama and papa proud!"

"Why do you keep calling them that?" Manami laughed.

"Because!" I said and squeezed her tighter.

"Hey, you hungry? We should go get something, we're having dinner later today", Manami suggested after a while of cuddling.

"Okay! I want pizza!" I said and shot up from the couch cheerfully.

"No, Aiko! That's unhealthy! You know what Kai-san has said about food that is not healthy", Manami protested. I just rolled my eyes lazily and pointed out: "He can't say things like that, he eats mayonnaise with everything himself. Now that's unhealthy. So let's order pizza!"

"Fine..."

As Manami ordered a pizza for us to eat, I decided to go feed Keiji and Oscar some bird-treats - Reita rarely gave them to his birds, being the mean daddy he is.

As I fed the birds, I noticed an open door - it lead to their office. They never let the door open, and never allowed us to go in because there was some important stuff there, so I was naturally curious and very tempted to enter the room. A voice in my head told me I should respect their orders and not go - they had been kind enough to adopt us, after all, and I should behave like the best kid in the world.

But as usual, that voice didn't beat the one that told me a little peek wouldn't hurt.

I glanced around a little, making sure Manami was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the birds, who were cocking their heads to left and gazing at me curiously, and placed my index finger on my lips.

"Don't tell anyone", I whispered. To be honest, I didn't even know if they could talk, but you can never be too careful when it comes to things like this, right?

I opened the door just a little bit more and slid myself into the room quietly like a shadow. It's easy for me to sneak silently into places because I learnt some ninjutsu-skills in the institution as they were very useful there. Oh, how many times I'd stolen food, sneaked out during the night to play with some lonely kids in the town, played pranks on teachers...

Anyway, entering the room I noticed it was sort of divided into two. I hadn't paid much attention to this when they gave us a quick glance on our first day here, so now I had plenty to look at.

It was a big office. Both sides of it had desks and computers and some instruments, but it was easy to separate which side was whose. The left side was well organized the papers on the desk were in neat piles. The chair looked comfy, but still a little stiff, and had a blanket and a big, warm sweater on it.

The right side was messy. The papers were all over the desk, some of them having stains of coffee and the mugs that had once contained the said drink were everywhere. A few basses were lined against the wall, and they seemed like the only thing that were really taken care of. The seat was more like a throne than an office chair and I could easily imagine Reita sitting there, his legs spread and his face thoughtful.

As I imagined Reita like that, I couldn't help but add Kai between his legs, kneeling down... Suddenly Reita's pants were down and he was gripping Kai's dark brown hair, forcing himself deeper into the drummer's mouth as the latter could barely breath, having the huge, rock-hard--

I shook my head, letting my hair fall on my deep-red face and pouted. I shouldn't imagine things like that, they're my parents! What was wrong with me?!

I didn't remember what I came for anymore so I exited the office. Oh, the horror if they found out what I imagined daily... Was it normal? Would it be normal for a girl to imagine herself in her ual fantasies, not her parents?

That sounded way too awkward... I thought bitterly. I decided not to think for the rest of the day and headed to the dining room, where Manami was reading some book that she had gotten from her school's library.

"Will the pizza be here soon?" I asked and sat on the chair next to her. She raised her gaze to look at me and answered: "It'll arrive anytime."

"Okaaaay~!"

"Oh, and Kai-san called me. He said the rest of the band will come for dinner tonight. Isn't that great?" she continued and smiled brightly. I shot up, knocking the chair over and squealed: "REALLY?! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!"

We hadn't met any other members yet, so I was very excited to see them. Especially Aoi and Uruha!

___________________________________

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long! I hope you liked, if you did, make sure to leave a comment ^_^