Handsome friends

Painful Love (is it wrong to love a killer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 "WHAT THE ?!" luhan and kris yell in unison."Enough staring you little heads,lets go to the others probaly they are finding us an-arghhhhh!! WhatThe GUYS?!!YOU SCARE ME TO DEATH!" they all laugh "i'm amused that our healer here didn't hear us walking while laughing to them..looks like your also staring as as haahah!" lay face turns to crimson red after that "w-whatever! lets just go alright!" "woah..look at that chic wait-ITS THAT SAEHYUN?!" kai yelled "OMG REALLY?! she's so pretty..wait-she's a wolf to?" said xiumin "DUDE..SHE's HOTTT" said tao luhan cant stop thinking bout her when they went back to their big 6 floors apartment..only theirs.it was actually 10 floors but well their fathers are one of the ministers at korea and with a little(actually a big amount but to them little) amount of money this well build apartment is for them..one floor for 2 people since they're are all 12 in unison...first floor xiumin and tao second for kai and D.O third for lay and baekhyun , suho and chanyeol for fourth fifth for luhan and sehun and sixth with a good view is for the alpha's kris..

                  "oh my god you should see your face when your caught on staring at saehyun with us! haahahahah" baekhyun said to lay.. "shut up! like you weren't staring" lay put on his earphones and begun listening to his favarouit songs.he went to the elevator and press the button to the fourth floor. "HEY! wait for me!" baekhyun ran to the elevator but it was already moving to the 3rd floor.. "! now i have to take the 2nd ride erghh!" they were actually 6 elevator..one to every floor automaticly.if you want to go to other floors you can either ride their elevator or go to your floor and then go in the 2nd elevator(each floor have another that means 2 elevator to 1 floor) and press the floor you want to go.. " to you..who ask you to do that hahaha!" chanyeol said "shut up!im so going to kill you!" "sheesh shut up baekhyun! all you do in the past 10 minutes is screaming .is a good thing i dont put you guys in the same floors or the whole apartment is going to blow up" kris finally spoke after 10 minutes of ear torture. 

                  "lets just go to sleep.tomorrows school" said suho "pft the usual puntual suho ergh" said kai.

  meanwhile at your house
                  
                    you were preparing for school tomorrow but your mind suddently went to the silver wolf you met just now.. "who is he?" is the only word you could say as you were memerised again by the thought of that wolf..wait..it cant be love..you just sighed and went to bed...it was a starrie night..

                It was a quiet beautiful morning when suddently-"WAKE UP YOU LAZY HEADS! TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" their speaker (only the exo's floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter