Another?

Painful Love (is it wrong to love a killer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       I sang along the way home joyfully....i mean..of course?? how can no one be happy for actually gaining victory after tounge war-ing with that pretty face boy...i had to admit he is kinda cute...HEY! dont take it serious man... i can yes praise someone....but i had never ever EVER!! (sorry there) praise any guy handsome in all my life...like seriously if we praise them...the egones in them will rise and look...many girls heart been stolen from the so-called-handsome-boy-whoever-he-is and been throw when ever they like... hey... i never said that i have no heart right??

        Anyways back to the real topic....
    

exo are walking to the forest while luhan was scrolling down his inbox… but one message caught his eye….

FROM: CHOI ARA <3

annyeong oppa! How are you doing in that detention room? Its boring  in there right?? Well if you wanna have some ‘FUN’ come to my place at 5:00 ;) I hope we ‘ENJOY’ this ‘FUN’ hihihi…

TO:Luhanie :*

“ughhh! Gross! When will this girl ever stop doing that!” ….luhan shouted “nugu?”kris ask… “you know that devious girl Choi Ara??” “which devious girl?” kris reply “yeah…from my memory…all the girls well… not all…some of them are devious..” lay said.. “you know… the girl that sells her body to anyone…if I said sell… I mean ‘SELL’…”… luhan said… “oh her… yeah what about??”  kris said “she keep sending these ‘private et’ message to me… its making me sick!” .. “chill..we all got one..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter