leaked secret?

Painful Love (is it wrong to love a killer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "OPPA!!!!" a squeaky voice shouts "oh god!no!" exo chorused exept luhan...she leap on to luhan making him crash on the hard-rock road..... "ouch! what the-?" "oppa!i knew you will come beg me someday!" she said.. "what the?? no way! since when i am good enough to beg for a like you? gross!" luhan said.. "im not a ! stop accusing me!" tiffany said.. "yeah like soo....whatever.." D.O said... "oh shut up door!" tiffany replies "yah! its D.O deaf! like D to the O..duhh?" he replies.... "its like so what ever..."tiffany yells.. "bye majour loser.." D.O said.. she jumps and scream with her squeky voice... "yah!!!-......(bla3)" .. "yo man! what did  you do to make her babling all alone in the public streets like that?" tao said... " bye majour loser is all it takes.." D.O smirks... every girl pass by were squeling their heads off..

          "Say...since we waste our time on that hell...what about we do something...fun??" kai ask.. "fun??" chanyeol spoke.. "yeah like-" tao and kai smirk thinking something... "?yeah2 you and that thing"baekhyun said...  "jeez really guys...its all man needs right?" kai said.. "why see when you can do??" sehun said.. "you have one that we can experiment with?" tao said..kris look at them.. "we?" "like ?" chen ask.. "why not? wanna join?" tao high five kai.. "no thanks bro..i had enough blood for one year..".. lay said.. "we all had duhh..." xiumin said.. 

            Auowww.... a howl been heard as they walk into the woods to their homes...then they realise luhan was gone..they shift into their wolf forms and run to the howl came from... meanwhile...as saehyun walk into the woods at the opposite way the exo was walking...she also hear the wolf..its really close to her so she just run...when she arrived there...she saw a were bear fighting mearciles with a beautiful silver werewolf... she pause for 3 second.. why does that eyes look familiar?blue icy cold eyes...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter