take that pretty boy!

Painful Love (is it wrong to love a killer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
          Seriously i dont know what is this boy hearing problem..i hate to say something twice...it seriously takes too much effords...! then when im about to take my book..i saw him frozing like a rock....thats what you get preety boy! i mentally laugh in my head...."what did yous say?" he gritted his teeth ...oh god! this boy seriously deaf! "you heard me..are you deaf?P.R.E.T.T.Y B.O.Y?." he slammed his hand on the desk "YAH?!" "mister Xi...what the hell is your problem in the middle of my class?! detention after school!" he froze again when she said that...he mentally slapped himself on the face...i giggled at his reaction probally scared to be in the same room with him..he glared at me and i just smirk.... some of them were laughting too...maybe his friends cause no one else bother to laugh at him..i wonder why.. 

          "who is laughting behind my back?" suddenly he lit up and said "her professor! its her ! its her ! its her!" my jaw felt open...what the-? oh no you didnt pretty boy! no one messes with the wolf!...i look at the teacher and she eyed me with a suspected eye(s) "oh really?" she crossed her arms...i gulped...i hate detention1 and FYI theres a lot of things i hate..i think i could make a dictonary out of it!....lu dan or whatever laugh quiletly... "im sure i heard male voices hmm?" she raise her eyebrow... the 10 people were as stiff as a rock..no movement at all.. "infact..10 boys voices i heard..you eleven! detention!"..... they're jaw was even wider than mine in the first place......guess they dont like it too...funny cause one of them seems innocent....but what the heck...

          "But professor! its not fair!she laugh too you know?!" okay i take it back...innocent my ! that guy sure know how to accuse someone! "yah!?!"i yelled..all eyes were on me...those 11 boys were staring wide eyed at me as my eyes got fiery red...they gulped.. "o-oh yeah?? we heard it to you know!" kris said..what the? are they blackmailing me??.... "look! im not gonna stand here beeing accused!"rather than killing someone ..i better make a tounge war before that.. "well since your new here i'll let it pass.as for you eleven..detention room for 3 hours! class is over" right then the bell rings perfectly in time...cool i thought...

           they're jaw was lower than before.... I packed my things and got up....i flashed them an evil smirk as my eyes were mischeivous blue...they wanted to fight back protest but the teacher was right in time"you boys...detention room now!..and dont take your off the detention room chair! or i will double it arrasao?!" "n-nae songsaenim" they chorused together "alright..dont forget your homework"....after the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter