unExpected start

Painful Love (is it wrong to love a killer?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        You ran and ran until you reach an unfimiliar forest......you felt like 30 pair of eyes were staring at you as you went further into the forest and the next thing you know..you saw a beautiful scenary infront of you....you step out of the shadow and walk further until you lay your feet at the green grass....that time..you felt warm....you felt...safe...you walk at the river and drink the water like there no tomorrow....you sigh in relieve as you relax and watch the nature...deers were playing around..rabbits were chasing around...you howled in satisfication...you were about to shift to your human for when suddenly......."AWOO" a death howl been hear by your sharp ears and the blue sky turn dark...the crystal clear water turned into a dark blood colour...11 wolf came running to you ..you wanted to run but your feet felt like been glued at the pitch black grass....your eyes turned pale white and the next thing you know...a wolf with a emerald pendent ponce into you...you howl in fear as you waited to be shredded into tiny pieces....

        "huh..huh.." your body shot up while your forehead is sweating...you are panting heavily.......then you realise you were just having the nightmare... -why do i always have these nightmare..though im not sure it was a nightmare cause it seems so real.. #sigh- ever since your brother Kim Jong Dae or well known as chen died...these nightmare(s) always appeared...you reach for your phone and realise you were late for your first day at school....you took a quick 5 minute shower and dressed into your clothes...you wore a purple with white stripe t-shirt finished with a black cardigen...blue jeans.....a black purple headphones hanging around your neck.....finished with a white beanie with a words that say wolf on it...you wore a black eyeliner and powder your face in a peach glow powder....after you are done preparing and soothen out your bangs that was covered by your wolf beanie....you slipped on your purple black ash tank top,locked your three story house and make a run to your school...luckily you are an athletic at your previous school....so you have no trouble running...

          You arrived at school just in time.....you headed to the princeible office......after checking everything out...you are given a scheduel and your english teacher lead you to your class....As you were walking...you were amazed by the school...the floor was made by marble....the walls were decorated by beautiful paintings...and you realise each one of them were drawn by the students in seoul university as it said at the bottom part where the students signature is at..the elevator is made out of glass and soo did the stairs that is sitting at the hall.....you almost bumped at the teacher when she suddenly stopped in front of you...you cursed her under your breath while she was leading you in a leacture theater .....

           When you step in the theater,all eyes were on you...you just gave them a cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter