Disgusted

Through Your Eyes

“What took you so long, Kevin?” AJ asks as I sit down next to him in the van.

“Ah, eeh, there was-” I say but I get interrupted by Soohyun angrily slamming the door. We both scare a bit and look at our leader.

“What happened?” I ask as he takes off his sunglasses.

“Aish, girls, they’re horrible” he says. We look at him with wonder written all over our faces. Where was this coming from. He sees our faces and decides to tell us exactly why he just said that.

“I just heard a few girls going on about this ‘monster’ they saw in the bathroom. Apparently, there was a girl with a horrible scar on her face and they were making fun of her, it pisses me off” our leader says.

“That’s horrible” AJ says and I nod.

“I hope the poor girl didn’t hear about it” I say: “With a scar across her face, it sounds like she’s been through enough already.”

 

 

 

“Oh my God, I mean, did you see her? It was just hideous” I hear one girl say.

“I wonder why she’s still alive. If I was that hideous, I don’t think I would be able to live with myself” the other says. Bam, bull’s eye. I bite my lip but can’t prevent a tear to well up in my eye. I’m about to speak up, shut them up, when a tall blonde guy wearing sunglasses bumps into them. One of them drops their purse and it spills all over.

“Oh, I guess that’s what you get from having such a foul mouth” the guy says: “Sorry for that.”

I frown wondering why the guy looks so familiar, but dismiss it and giggle. Whoever he is, I’m kind of thankful for what he did. I mentally thank the guy. So there still are good guys out there. I smile, turn around and make my way outside.

 

_______________________________________

AN: second chap is up. As you guys see, they're just gonna be short ones, maybe then I can uplaod faster ^^