Black nothingess

Through Your Eyes

One moment, I’m wandering through the snow,  the next moment I’m being thrown at the ground, hit a few times before the attacker makes away with my bag.

“Yah, give that back!” I yell. I struggle to get up and run after the thieve, but slip and fall.

“Yah, don’t!” I yell, but then whisper: “Please not the cat toy.”

It’s too late, the guy is already nowhere to be seen. I struggle to sit up as a tear falls to the frozen ground. I just sit there, not knowing what to do, only staring at the white powder in front of me that’s still growing. Little did I notice how my temperature had dropped. The cold also did a good job numbing the pain from my wounds that I also failed to notice how much blood I had lost. I have to tell the police! I get up, feeling a bit lightheaded but I ignore it. I start walking towards where I think the police station could be. Suddenly, I stop. What if they alarm the witch? I shake my head. I can’t take that risk. I start to notice how my view starts to narrow. Ah, it hurts. I touch the back of my head and see how red my hand is. I nearly lose my balance but keep on standing up for a little longer. It’s only when I attempt to walk again, that my view goes completely black. Would I be dying?

 

“You idiot! You think I can go faster in this weather?!” a voice yells. Someone sighs loudly.

“Please! Just hurry” a familiar voice says with a desperate tone is his voice. I don’t get what they’re saying, though. All I hear are pieces of words. I groan. There’s this throbbing pain all over my body.

“She’s up!”

I slowly open my eye and look at an angels face.

“K… Kevin?” I ask mumbling: "This is...a dream?"

“Ssh don’t speak, it’s ok” he says. My eye tears up.

“I… I thought I would never…s…see you… again” I huff. I slowly bring up my hand to touch his face.

“If… this is death…. I should… never have hesitated…” I mumble and slip back into the black nothingness I was in before.