Day six

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up alone in my bed and grew worried; what if Seung Hyun was really mad at me and left? He knew for sure that I loved him, but I just couldn’t say it. Everything was new to me and I felt a bit lost at times since everything was happening so quickly, at the moment he came into my life he put everything upside-down.  

I spotted Ga Ho and Charlie sleeping on the edge of the bed and sighed in relief, knowing that Seung Hyun wouldn’t have left without his dog. I patted their head with a smile grabbing some clothes and walked to the kitchen where Seung Hyun was drinking coffee.

“Good morning” he greeted without a smile, glancing at me as I sit next to him. “Coffee?”

I nodded as he poured coffee into a cup before putting it in front of me, still not smiling. I felt a bit sad remembering the previous night, although I hurt him he still understood and still made love to me again; I kept falling for him deeper and deeper and even if it was scaring me, I wanted more of his love.

“Let’s talk” I declared with raspy voice breathing deeply as he turned to me with a serious expression.

“Do you want to end this?” he asked before pressing his lips together as the thought of it almost brought tears into my eyes. “I know you like me a lot but if you’re not…”

I held his face pulling him into a kiss, feeling his hand my thigh as he deepened the kiss, his wet tongue brushing my lips and sliding into my mouth to caress my own.  I loved him so much that even when I closed my eyes I could see him, I was always thinking about him; and I didn’t want to give up on him, never.

“I love you so much” I opened my eyes as he smiled at me, pecking my lips again. “I feel so bad for acting like that yesterday…”

He kissed me again, pecking my lips, my cheeks and my nose my face and looking straight into my eyes.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you I just felt embarrassed and scared” I kept talking as he was kissing me everywhere; my heart bounced almost painfully in my chest. “I love you so so much I’m sorry”

“Let’s do things properly right now” replied Seung Hyun grabbing my hands intertwining our fingers together. “I should have told you this from the start…”

I didn’t dare to move, pursing my bottom lip in expectation; my brain overworking trying to guess what he was going to tell me. I wanted to hear that he liked me, that I was beautiful and that he wanted me; I wanted to hear those words again and again so that maybe I’ll reach the point where I can’t fall for him any deeper.

“My Ji Yong…” he started to smile, his dimples showing already as his dark eyes were mesmerizing me, I couldn’t help but hold my breath. “I love you and I want you to be mine”

I didn’t react at what he was saying, asking myself if I really heard those words from his mouth; I bit the inside of my cheeks slightly to check that I wasn’t dreaming, but I wasn’t. Seung Hyun was really confessing to me right now in my kitchen.

“So be my boyfriend” he concluded as I nodded repeatedly hugging him forcefully as I heard him laughing a bit. “I didn’t buy anything but…”

He pushed me away delicately and rolled up his sleeve before undoing one of the expensive bracelets he was wearing; as he took my hand to put the jewel on my wrist I felt tears of joy rolling on my cheeks. He kissed them away with a smile as I smiled back at him unable to say anything; I felt so blessed again to have met someone like him.

“Looks like I won our bet” I snorted quietly with a happy smile, tears still escaping my eyes from times to times.

“How many do I owe you?” he asked kissing my lips as I pouted thinking about it. “Can I pay you with kisses?”

“Sure” I replied giggling slightly as he locked our lips together again.

 

~~

 

He decided to bring the puppies to the park as I tried to pick an outfit for the party; I couldn’t decide what to wear and it started to piss me off: I needed help. I called Young Bae over, because his advice were always effective when it came to fashion; unlike Seung Hyun’s who was just fine with whatever I’d wear. I wanted to look good for that party, so that he’d be proud to have me as his boyfriend; I wanted him to say again that I looked beautiful because hearing it from his mouth never failed making me shivering from head to toe.

I guessed at the loud knocks on my apartment’s door that my best friend was already here; I opened the door and greeted him with a quick hug and spotted his girlfriend behind him.

“Hey Chae Rin! Long time no see” she smiled at me before I let them in. “Man, I need your help for this one”

“Since when are you stressing that much for a party?” asked Chae Rin sinking on the couch next to her boyfriend who put an arm around her.

“Wait… Did you find yourself a boyfriend?” Young Bae shrieked as I giggled slightly and nodded playing with my bracelet.

“How did you know it was a boy?” I mumbled frowning a bit as Chae Rin laughed at me slightly.

“I just randomly said boyfriend” Young Bae shrugged as I rolled my eyes.

We spent more than an hour picking my outfit after that; I argued with both Chae Rin and Young Bae because they thought I had way too much clothes for a huma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter