Day five

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up laying on my stomach, my face deeply dug into my pillow. I hummed turning off my alarm clock and froze for a second when I felt an arm my back slightly. I grinned remembering that Seung Hyun stayed over the previous night and rolled on myself to face him; he rubbed his tired eyes before kissing me. I seriously started to worry about growing used to wake up next to him; I felt addicted to his presence and touches, and even if every single muscle of my body was aching I couldn’t regret anything.

I smiled at him as he was staring at me, his hand landing on my stomach; I felt too well with him that it was scary. He kissed me again sweetly; I felt weak every time he touched me, my muscles relaxing leaving me unable to resist him.

“You’re so beautiful” he whispered into my ear kissing my neck as I remembered the both nights we spent together; the memories of his sweet talking he kept whispering into my ear, driving me crazy. Those words from the mouth of this man I fell in love with could almost bring the tears to my eyes; my inside were burning and my heartbeat went wild as he cupped my face capturing my lips again.

If my brain would allow me to talk; I’d ask him to stop doing this to me. At each second, as I looked at him even he was doing nothing more than breathing; I could feel my feelings for him growing stronger.

We weren’t even dating; but I still felt more comfortable with him than I’ve ever been with anyone before. I ran a hand through his hair as I felt him smiling into the kiss; my eyes were tightly closed but still I could feel his burning stare on me as our lips parted slowly. I opened my eyes knowing that in those moments, when our breaths mixed together and I’d cross his glance, he looked so handsome that I melted every time; but I couldn’t care less than this.

 

~~

 

It was Friday and I usually didn’t like Fridays. I didn’t like going to the office on that day and see Seung Ri and Sandara being all lovey-dovey together because of all the cheesy stuff they planned to do on the weekend. But this Friday I didn’t care, he could expose me how much a sweet they are I could only think about Seung Hyun wondering how we were going to spend more time together.

I spend the whole day sitting at my desk looking absently at the computer’s screen remembering every single funny thing I spotted in Seung Hyun. I liked how cute he looked while eating, his big dark eyes fixed on the food; how he was caring and reserved as well, contrasting with the strong charisma that blew my mind at first sight. I liked his expressions, his features, his smile, his hands, even his habit of picking food into my plate, I liked everything.

“…Yong!” called Dara banging her hand on the desk. “Stop dreaming you have a costumer”

“Yeah sorry” I tried my best to shake off thoughts of Seung Hyun and got up to greet the costumer. I smiled at her; it was a woman, a very beautiful one.

“I already filled her file so just take a look at it” Dara rolled her eyes at my dreamy expression and smiled at the woman who smiled back at her before sitting on the chair in front of me. “I know it’s almost 4pm already but focus a bit” she added before going back to her desk glaring slightly at me.

I looked at the woman’s doll like face and smiled at her gently; detailing the way she was dressed and her facial expression before starting to read the paper.

“So… Park Bom-sshi” I coughed slightly reading the file and smiling slightly at how cute some of her answer sounded. “Your file is pretty interesting”

“Oh thank you” she laughed slightly as I looked back at her and spotted the door opening on Seung Hyun.

My smile got wider when his strong gaze crossed mine; he smiled back at me before greeting Seung Ri and Dara. He walked closer as the woman turned to him; I spotted that both of them tensed up when their gaze crossed, the woman eyes got slightly wider as Seung Hyun seemed very uncomfortable.

“Noona” Seung Hyun pronounced as I really pried that he was calling her like that because she was his sister. “What are you doing here?”

“Seung Hyun?” she seemed even more surprised to see him. “Dad told me you dated someone already so I came here, but you…”

“Actually he’s my boyfriend” Seung Hyun said without hesitating indicating me; I felt my heart going crazy inside my chest.

The woman named Park Bom turned to me and nodded with a chuckle before bowing slightly as I bowed back; I was smiling awkwardly slowly getting to understand that she was the one Seung Hyun wanted to avoid dating. I bit my lips, my heart fluttering as a bad feeling ran through me; they looked way too good together.

“No doubt you like him, he’s totally pretty” she slapped Seung Hyun’s arm as he smiled shyly before looking at me with a smile. I didn’t even know if I was smiling again or not; Seung Hyun told ‘again’ that I was his boyfriend but this time is different, I wished it was different because he looked so perfect next to this living doll that it was scaring me. “Well I think I’ll see you again tomorrow night”

My lips parted, I was surprised because I didn’t understand what she was talking about but Seung Hyun put a hand on my shoulder before any sound could escape my mouth.

“See you at the party noona” He smiled at her as she bowed to Dara and Seung Ri before leaving, the noise of her high heels fading away quickly.

I turned an interrogative look to the man but Seung Ri appeared from nowhere with his usual stupid grin and sat on the chair Bom just leaved.

“We were talking about it with Dara noona earlier but hyung wouldn’t listen…” he paused and glared at me with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter