Day two

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up hitting my alarm clock with a grown and sighed deeply; I couldn’t sleep the night before because I kept remembering the da… appointment I had with Seung Hyun. Every time I tried to close my eyes I could see his stare; his handsome features and gorgeous hands; and how close we were in the subway. I couldn’t wait to see him again.

I checked my phone and my heartbeat fastened as I saw that he replied the text I send him when I went home.

Can I call you around 2pm?

I wondered why he wanted to call me but I replied that it was ok anyway; I got up with a smile stretching myself loudly.

I hummed a song while busying myself with some files when I arrived to work because I couldn’t wait the moment Seung Hyun would call. I kept looking at my phone, my heart bouncing in my chest every time I’d get a call or a text.

When I finally saw his name appearing on the screen I giggled slightly as Sandara who was sitting at her desk near to me threw me a surprised glance.

“Yobeoseyo” I managed to take a quiet voice to conceal my excitation as Dara looked at me even more suspiciously. “Seung Hyun-ssi did you get home safely yesterday?”

“What’s with your voice?” asked the man laughing slightly.  

“My voice must just be weird on the phone” I laughed awkwardly embarrassed at how easily the man would catch my acting.

“Did you plan something for our d… appointment?” asked the man.

“No”

“Perfect then” replied Seung Hyun as I was seriously wondering what he was up to. “There is somewhere I want to go”

“Did you think about a place there is the kind of people you like?” I asked innocently as the man started to laugh loudly on the other end of the wire.

“See you at 4pm then, Ji Yong-sshi” I melted at how perfect my name sounded in his mouth and sighed happily.

“See you then, Seung Hyun-sshi” I smiled fondly not even worrying at how cheesy we sounded at that moment.

I hung up and my smile faded away when I caught Dara staring at me with a grin; I tried to keep a straight face and coughed slightly before focusing back on my computer’s screen.

 

~~

 

Seung Hyun entered my office and bowed to Seung Ri who was chatting on the phone with a costumer before he turned his glance on me. I got up with a smile to shake his hand staring back at him as our hand stayed linked together for few seconds.

“Should we go?” the man pronounced finally letting my hand go as I nodded grabbing my jacket and my bag.

I waved at Seung Ri who bowed slightly as us with a smile still chatting happily on the phone; and followed Seung Hyun.

We walked for few minutes as I was wondering where he wanted to go this time; we stopped in front of a movie theater as he indicated me the door. He opened it and pushed me slightly to make me get in, his hand naturally resting on my waist for few seconds as I watched him, confused.

“How can you look at people in a movie theater when it’s so dark?” I asked him blinking few times.

“I’m lucky so I’m sure I’ll sit next to a person I’d like” I rolled my eyes as he chuckled slightly. “Do you want something to eat?”

“I’ll pay for myself” I was about to grab my wallet but he stopped me.

“It’s okay I dragged you here” he caressed my arm gently as I smiled; I didn’t want to let him pay everything so I promised myself to treat him something to eat later.

We finally decided to watch a romantic movie, I suggested it because I liked this kind of movies; but I’d have changed my mind if I knew how the mood would be weird watching it with someone I was attracted by. Usually when I went to the movies, especially in front of romantic films, I’d focus on it to the point I even forget that I came with someone else at first; but this time I couldn’t even look at the screen because Seung Hyun was next to me.

“You said you’d sit next to someone you’d like but…” I whispered into his ear watching the old woman who sat next to him and laughed slightly.

“I’ll only look at you then” he replied smiling as I was happy that the lights were already off so that he couldn’t spot my blush.

I grabbed some popcorn to put it in my mouth as he whispered a joke ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter