Volume7

Hate But Love

 

Loction : Onew’s house

NO one p.o.v

 

“ Welcome back Sir. ” His maid welcome him.

“ Get lost!! ” he throw his back and his coat.

“ Yes sir.. ” his maid bow and quickly left him, bad mood maybe.

“ Damn you Min Hoo.. ” He  lay his body on the couch.

“ Jin Ki aa.. ” someone beside her.

“ Why you’re here? ” he asked, annoyed.

“ I want to meet you of course. ” she smiled. Her name is Im Maeri.

“ I don’t want to meet anyone. ” onew said, get up from his place.

“Jin Ki aa..let’s eat together. I already cook for you. ” Maeri pull his hand.

“ Yah..don’t you ever touch me!! ” Onew push her away and walk into his room.

“ Why you hate me so much?? ” Maeri grab his shoulder.

“ Look! You wasting my time.. ” Onew said.

“ You have to remember Jin Ki!! We gonna get married soon!! ” she cried, on the floor.

“ Get out from my house. I don’t want to see your face when I come again!! ” he yell loudly until all his maid heard it.

“ Jin Ki aaa!! ” She still crying, but Onew just walk away without looking at her even once.

 

 

         ***********************************************************************************************************

 

Shi Kyung P.O.V

Location : At shcool

 

It have been one week after that day happen. Some of them accept me but some are not.

I never blame  them because if me I also will do the same things like them. Min Hoo and

I, we seems much closer than before. He really such a good guy, very polite boy. He often

call me, asking me either I being bullies or not!! I love hang up with him because anything

that I like, he like it too!! So it easy  for us to share anything.

I walk to my locker, I forget to bring my clothes so maybe I have extra. I really hate to come

here because this place very scary perhaps no one come here after 5 o’clock in the evening.

“ Next time I goona call my mom and ask her bring it for me… ”  I said while my eyes look around.

  I take out the key and open my locker, searching..

“ How about you and Minnoo now?? ” I totally shock when I heard that sound.

“ Oh gosh!! ” I scream loudly, try to run but Onew already infront me.

“ Where you want to go?? ” he asked, I really scared of his laugh..

“ Please..I really need to go now!! ” I try avoid from eye contact with him.

“ If I refuse..what you gonna do?? ” he pull me, I walk backward..

now I can’t move anymore because behind me just a wall. His hands hold my hand and put it on top of my head.

Our position just like having ‘ ’.

“ Please onew..let me go.. ” I beg.

“ Why you do this to me?? Why?? ” he yell, I close my eyes. Shock.

“ I’m sorry.. ”

 “ You know what… I feel like my heart broke into pieces when I know about this!! ”

“ Why you do this to me?? ” I can feel his breath, his eyes looks so sad.

“ You don’t love him right?? ” he asked, I don’t know  how to said.

“ You love me right but he force you to couple with him right? Shi Kyung.. ” he wait for my answer.

“ Onew..please don’t do this to me.. ” I said.

“ I won’t do this if you agree to be with him.. ” he cried.

“ O..o.. ” He crying??

“ Said it Shi Kyung.. that you love me.. ”  he said, I never heard his voice so soft and I feel like he really love me.

“ I’ll promise I will change..I promise!!  ” he said, tear flow down on his face.

“ O..onew.. ” I pull up his chin, look straight into his eyes. Sad and hopeless.

“ Said it Shi Kyung…that you love  me.. ” he keep begging me, his hand slowly release my

hand. I never feel this kind of feeling..it’s just like ahhh!!

“ Onew.. I.. ” I look at him.

 “ I’m sorry..I don’t love you..  ” I look down.

( note: If you reading this part, I think you should play Onew song**start with chorus part**—onew (in your eyes) ost to the beautiful you for your background music while reading this part…)

“ I’m sorry..I need to go.. ” I push him away and quickly leave him alone.

 I take a look at him before I go,  he knee down..hugging his leg and cried.

“ I’m really sorry Jin Ki..if we continue.. I will lost Jullien.. ” I put my hand on my chest.

 

    ********************************************************************************************************************