Volume 5

Hate But Love

AFTER A WEEK

Lee Shi Kyung P.O.V

Location: AT SCHOOL

 

“ Huhu!! I thought I was late, thank god!! ” I sighed, walk slowly to the school gate.

“ Good morning!! ” That was my first thing I would do when I came to school.

“ You’re late!! ” the prefect said, without reply “ Morning ”.

“ What? But it’s still 7.25, 5 minute before 7.30!! ”

“ I said you’re late!! ” I puzzled…

“ Now wear this tag and get lost!! ” she throw the tag “ LATE ” at me. I was like….

“ You don’t know how to speak properly.. aren’t you?? ” I rolled my eye.

   She didn’t said anything..AHH!! Luckily she’s a girl, if not..

“ Thanks for your “ GOOD MANERS ”…  ” I look straight into her eyes.

  I saw some of them were look at me with their SCARY FACE…

“ What is happening?? ” I seems more curious when I saw they wishper to one another while looking at me.

“ Hey you!!  ” I stop..and turn around..

“ You still dare to come here after what you have done!??  ” A girl with pony tail point at me.

“ Excuse me?  ” I ask, they standing around me.

“ Here!! ” she throwing something at me. I grab the paper and take a look..

The picture that we’re kissing!!

 !!! How can it be?? Damn you Jin Ki!!   

 

     *********************************************************************************************************************************************