Volume 6

Hate But Love

 

Lee shi kyung p.o.v 

location: school 

“ Oh goshhhh!! ”  I scream, in my head.

“ What is this!! Huh??!! ” They shout.

“ You think we don’t know about this?? ” They keep asking, I’m so scared right

now!! No  one gonna help me!!

“ Yah!! Why suddenly you become deaf??!! ”

“ I…I… ” seriously I don’t know what to said!!

“ You still don’t want to admit it, right??!! ” If I said no, of course they won’t

 believe me….like Jullien..

“ Yah,,you really..  ” I quickly shut my eyes when I saw the girl want to hit me.

“ How dare you hurt my girlfriend??  ” Suddenly I feel like someone is hugging me.

“ Omo!! Oppa??  ” I heard the girl yell loudly.

“ Why you want to hurt her? ”

 “ Oppa, actually we just want to know the truth!! ”

“ You want to know the truth?? ” He keep holding my hand, gently.

“ Actually she’s my girl. Lee Shi Kyung.. ” I slowly open my eyes, really want to

   know is the guy!!

The guy is Min Hoo oppa, he already save my life twice..

“ What??!! ” All the girl shout, totally shock even me too!!

“ Yes, I can’t deny it anymore and I’m sure the picture wasn’t true!! ” He said,

looking at me.

“ But oppa..why her??  ” They seems unbelievable, same with me!!

“ Because she’s different and I love her so much!! ” he look straight into my

eyes.

“ No..noo… ” I shook my head, try to explain the truth.

“ So I hope you can treat her well like you do to me.. ” Min Hoo bow at his fangirl .

 

 

     ***************************************************************************************************

 

 

NO One p.o.v

Location: In Their class

 

Hey guy’s!! You want to know something?? ” Key show something from his phone.

“ What??  ” Jong Hyun and Taemin take a look.

“ What??!! You must be kidding me.. ” Jong Hyun chuckled.

“ Oh gosh!! Is this true..?? ” Taemin rolled his eyes.

“ I don’t know, this picture being post by 7 minute ago.. ” Key explain, while

Onew just keep playing his phone.

“ Let me see it again.. ” Key hand his phone to Jong Hyun.

“ BIGGEST NEWS EVER..CHOI MIN HOO FROM SHINee MEMBER ADMIT THAT HE HAS A SPECIAL

    RELATIONSHIP WITH..A GIRL THAT NAME.. ” he keep reading and suddenly stop.

“ What wrong?? ” key raise his eyebrow.

“ Have you seem our minno talk with president…even once…??  ”

“ Which president?? ” taemin ask.

“ Our math club president.. ” Suddenly onew come and grab the phone.

“ Lee Shi Kyung noona!! ” taemin yell.

“ What?? No way.. ” Onew throw the phone and walk out from  the class.

“ Hey my phone!! ” Key shout,while the other curious about their hyung.

“ What happening?? ” taemin just raise his shoulder.

“ Are you cry Key?? ” Jong Hyun ask when he saw Key collect his phone.

“ I don’t care if he want to throw my thing but not this phone..it’s a new one

..I just bought it last week.. ” he show  his IPhone to Jjong.

“ Never mind.. I’ll will buy you a new one.. ” Jong Hyun patted his shoulder.

“ Really..??!! thanks yeobu.. ” **haha that’s our ‘JongKey couple’.**

 

              ****************************************************************************************************

 

Location: Behind the class

No one p.o.v

 

“ Choi Min Hoo!! Are you realize what are you doing right now?? ” I ask while waving my hand infront him.

“ yeah.. ” he nodded.

“ Are you crazy?? What they gonna said?? Huh??  ” I ask again but he just laughed.

“ We were couple..sweet couple ever!! ” he grab my hand.

 Oh gosh!! Is this Choi Min Hoo are?? I thought he such a guy that hate to talk. ..

“ Why?? You don’t like it?? ” He raise his hand.

“ Of course not!! They will said that I like junior than same old with me!! ”

“ They won’t know if we didn’t  tell them perhaps I was helping you.. ” he nodded.

“ Help me?? From what?? ” I move back from nearing him. He smell nice..charisma  passion.

“ From Onew-Hyung!!  ” he said.

“ I really apprieciate that you want to help me but not in this way… ” I shook my head, he need to know. I really don’t want

  to get involve anything that have “ SHINee ”.

“ Noona, do you know what mean of acting ?? ” he asked, I nooded.

“ Yeah..” I nodded, suddenly I smile brightly like on the top of my head got a bulb.

“ So you want me to.. ”

“ Yes..that is what I means.. ” he cut my words.

“ But don’t you think it wasn’t  a good idea?  ” I asked.

“ No..It was brilliant..don’t you think?? Look if onew think we’re couple..for sure he won’t

 disturbing you anymore.. right?? ” he patted my shoulder.

“ Really ?? Hopefuly..Then jullien and I can get back like before.!! ” I chuckled, seems like

I can breath like usually start from tomorrow. HAHA!!

“ So you don’t have to worry anymore, no one gonna disturb you anymore..  ”

I smile, I thought all celebrities are same. But today I realize not everyone. Thanks to him for make me understand what

mean of “ Bad and Kind person. ”

“ Okay..I need  to leave now so bye bye.. ” he smile again. I really love his smile.

“ Aaa min hoo~~ ” I call him.

“ Yes.. ” he turn to look at me.

“ Thanks for helping me..and you such a kind person… ” I said that because he dare to bow at his fangirl just because of

   me.

“ I know.. ” he laughed.

“ heheheheh………. ” both of us laugh, without noticing ,, Onew was there.