Volume 8

Hate But Love

 

Choi Min Hoo p.o.v

 

I wonder what’s happening between Onew and Shi Kyung!! Both of  them suddenly change into someone else!!  Onew is

a person that love to enjoy, have fun with his girls. But why he suddenly change?? Now, he spent all his time at his home.

Last week, we visit him. We quite shocked because his room look messy and he’s so untidy..He didn’t want to talk with

 us, he just sit there quietly.

“ Hyung?? ” Jong hyun sit beside him.

“ We came to visit you..hyung.. ” key patted his shoulder.

“ Onew yah!! ” key yell, onew still sit quietly without looking at us.

“ What is wrong with you hyung.??, can you please tell us what is happening??!! ” jong Hyun shacked onew hand. Key  

 already cry while taemin try to claim key.

“ Jong hyun.. ” I call him, I shook my head mean ‘ no ’ to him.

   He nodded and he walk to me.

“ Maybe we should give him some space.. ” I hug him, he just nodded.

I ask Taemin and key to leave his room. They just follow me from behind.

“ Hyung.. what should we do now?? ” Key said, once he close the door.

“ He need our help Hyung.. ” Taemin said.

“ I know.. we should visit him often. ” I said, poor Hyung.

“ yes. I afraid he may harm himself. ” Jong Hyun nodded.

“ You all stay here, I have something to do. ” I wear my coat.

“  where you want to go?? ” I smile, I need answer from Shi Kyung.

 

 

            ******************************************************************************************

 

Location: Shi Kyung house

Min Hoo p.o.v

 

“ Shi Kyung aa.. ” I try to find her at her house. She was  there.

“ Oh..min hoo? ” she look shock.

“ Can I talk with you about something? ” I ask her,  she was standing at the gate.

“ Sure, but please come in first. ” she open the gate.

“ Thanks ” I said.

“ You seem have some important things to talk about.. ” she sit opposite me.

“ It’s about Onew hyung.. ” I start the conversation.

“ I’m sorry Min Hoo, if you want to talk about him I think I can’t.  ” she look down.

“ Look Shi Kyung, I know you don’t like him but please hear what I’m going to talk.. ”

“ Onew never act like this before, he really love to joy with his friends and his girls..but

I don’t why he suddenly change into a quiet person.  ” I want her to know.

“ Why you asking me?? I don’t even know.. ” he raise his shoulder.

“ Shi Kyung, please don’t hide anything. ” I beg him, I will do anything for Hyung.

“ Look Min Hoo. I really don’t know perhaps it’s been such a long time we didn’t meet.. ”

“ Alright, I don’t want to force you but I hope you know that Onew hyung..he really love you because he never cried    

 because of girl..he really love you that’s why he being like this.. ”

I didn’t said anything. Just look and Min Hoo., walk out from the gate.

Suddenly I cried, what have I done??

 

******************************************************************************************************************************

 

Shi Kyung p.o.v

Location : School

 

Today, I came to school like usual but I can see the different.

I didn’t care about them, just walk to my class but suddenly my phone were ringing.

It was Jullien, She send a text message to me.

         Meet me at usual place, now.

“ Jullien.. ” I quickly go to the place.

“ Jullie.. ” I call her once I see her.

“ I’m not going to waste your time. ” she said.

“ No it’s okay!! ” I say, happily.

“ You really like to make people hate you right?? ”

“ huh?? ”

“ First is onew then min hoo..what is this?? Are you trying to separate them?? ” her voice

Sound like up and down.

“ I’m sorry Jullie, I know you angry because I took onew from you that’s why I agree to be Min hoo girlfriend!! ” I explain.

“ Are you blind or what?? You still don’t realize that both of them likes you!! ”

“ Min hoo and Onew?? ” I asked.

“ I really don’t understand. Min hoo and I..we just act, that’s all ” I told her.

“ One day you will regret on what you had done. Stop doing what are doing right now!!

Because you’re giving hope to them. I’m sure you don’t want to broke their heart when you

choosing one of them. ”

“ I.. ” I knee down, lost and hopeless..

“ Onew really love you, he think he can forget you by doing this..he was wrong!! He can’t

even forget you..but you blind..and now you giving hope for Min Hoo.. ”

“ If I know this gonna happen.. ” I cried, I felt so stupid.

“ But you still have time to solve all your problem.. ” she said, staring at me.

“ But how?? ”

“ Meet him and tell him what you feel for him.. ” she said, holding my hand.

“ And how about Min Hoo?? ”

“ You also need tell him that both of you just a friend, not more than that!! I’m sure he will  understand.. ” Jullie smile.

“ Thanks Jullie, for make me realize that!!  ” I hug her.

“ Go shi kyung before it’s to late.. ” she hug me back.

“ You still mad at me?? ” I ask her.

“ Of course not..I angry because you don’t tell me that you like Onew..and you willing

to let him go because of me. ”  she punch me, playfully.

“ How did you know.. ”

“ Because I know you.. ” she smile, I miss her so much.

 

 

   ***************************************************************************************************************    

  

Location : Onew’s house

Shi Kyung P.O.V

 

“  I’m sorry, can I meet Jin ki?? I’m his friend..  ”  I asked when I saw someone was standing near the gate.

“ Can I know who you are?? ” I think the person is his guard, maybe.

“ My name is Lee Shi Kyung…” I said.

“ I’m sorry miss. I’ll have been told that sir don’t want to meet anyone.. ” he explain.

“ But I really need to meet him..just for awhile.. ”

“ Please miss, I hope you will  understand ”

“ ooo..sorry for disturbing you. ” I bow at him.

“ What should I do now?? ” I sighed, suddenly my phone were ringing.

  It’s Min Hoo.

“ Hello? ” I hear Min Hoo voice.

“ Min Hoo.. ”

“ Where are you right now?? ” min hoo asked.

“ I was standing infront onew’s house.. ” I said.

“ I saw you from here.. ” hoh?? Min Hoo is here??

“ Come in,.. guard!! Open the door for her. ” I hear Min Hoo voice but I don’t where he is!!

“ Thanks.. ” I bow again at him.

“ Shi Kyung..thanks goodness!! I thought you won’t come to see him.. ” Min hoo look happy.

“ Where is him?? ” I asked, searching around. Wow!! I really impress, his house really huge and beautiful.

“ In his room.. ”

“ where’s other?? ”

“ Went home. ” he reply.

“ oo.. ” I nodded, then min hoo show me his room.

“ I hope he want to talk. ” min hoo look down.

“ Don’t worry Min Hoo..everything gonna be fine. I’ll promise. ” I grab his hand.

“ I hope so. So I got to go. See you soon Shi Kyung and good luck! ” he smile.

 

          ****************************************************************************************************************

 

“ Onew.. ” I slowly open the door.

“ Oh gosh, onew.. ” his room were so scary and dark. I even can smell all those things that

so smelly..His room was so messy and I saw him, sitting there quietly.

“ Onew, what happening to you? ” I asked, sitting opposite him.

 

 

 *************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Onew p.o.v

 

Is that Shi Kyung voice??

Maybe this is just my imagination only..

She really hate me after what have I done to her..

“ Onew?? ” I heard it again. When I open my eyes, I saw her sit opposite me.

“ S..S.Shi Kyung.. ”  my hand try to touch her, either is just a dream.

“ I’m here Jin ki.. ” she grab my hand, so soft.

“ Shi Kyung?? You’re here??!! ” I sit properly

“ I’m so sorry.. ” she said.

“ No. It wasn’t your fault at all.. ” I stare at him.

“ I lie my feeling about you.. I’m sorry.. ” she cried, I felt more guilty at her.

“ I’ll promise I won’t let anyone harm you anymore. ” I wipe her tear with my hand.

“ You better keep your promise. ”  she said, smiling.

“ I promise.. ” I nodded, I will protect her no matter what!!

“ Jin ki aa..when is your last day you wash your hair?? ” she asked me,

“ why?? ” I take a look at myself. Oh my..

“ let me help me.. ” she get up and walk to the window.

“ Good morning Jin Ki.. ” she said, while pull the curtain at the side.

“ my eyes.. ” I quickly cover my eyes when the sun light went through the room.

“ You should clean yourself now.. ” she grab my hand and pull me slowly into the bathroom.

“ I’m going to wait downstair okay?? ” I nodded once I heard the door slammed.

I think I was the luckiest and happiest person in the earth today!!

 

 *************************************************************************************************************************************