Chapter 6 - "Dara?"

Unexpected Expectations.

“There’s a guy waiting to meet you. His name is Ok Taecyeon, such a sweet boy! He’s the son of your father’s friend, remember Mr. Ok? Bommie-ah, I want you to marry him…”

Right now, her tears began falling down. She hung up on the phone and wiped her tears before TOP comes out from the bathroom.

‘Marry him? Ok Taecyeon? What about YG Family? What about my relationship with Seunghyun? What’s going to happen now?’

Seunghyun climbed onto the bed, a pair of curious eyes lingering onto her dark-chocolate irises. ‘She looked as if she’s nervous…Does she want to say something to me?’

“So, who’s this random jerk trying to disturb our night? Or should I saw morning…” he plopped his head onto Bom’s lap as he played with her fingers, specifically her ring finger.

“It’s mom...”

At the time she said ‘mom’, Seunghyun straightened up. “Eomeonni? Why did she call? Does she know about us already?”

Bom took a deep breath as she rubbed her clammy hands together. “Well, she doesn’t know about us yet and I don’t really know why she called.” Bom lied.

How is she supposed to say this? They’ve been so strong all these years and will a decision of her mother let Bom just throw Tabi away? She doesn’t even know who this Mr. Ok Taecyeon is. They haven’t met, nor communicate, nor passed by each other. EVER.

Seunghyun scratched his head and yawned dismally as his head went back to her honey thighs.

“I see…*insert yawn sound here* Ah, c’mon, Bom, let’s snooze for a while before the sun comes out.” said TOP, now fidgeting the pillow behind his head.

Bom snuggled into his arms and burrowed herself under the sheets as Seunghyun gently caressed her apple-scented hair whilst mumbling sweet little somethings in her ear.

‘If only this would stay ‘til eternity, I wouldn’t have to get married to that Taecyeon…’

-------------

Year 2011
Present day…

The next morning, Bom had been greeted with the morning sun peeping into the grand windows. It seems as if she had a horrendous and an atrocious last night. It had been two months since their split-up and Bom felt that they were like oceans apart even though if they pass by each other occasionally at work.

She commenced the day with a compelled beam resting on her luscious lips. It was once again, another normal day in the life of Park Bom. It was another boring and lackluster day that passed. She challenged herself to stand facing the mirror and it was appalling! Her cheeks and the area under her eyes were, for the thirteenth time, smeared with coal, ebony black eyeliner.

”How many times should I cry every night to forget him?” muttered Bom to herself in a muffled and hushed voice.

She continued on with fixing her bed and boiling some hot water for a nice cup of calming tea, ya know, the usual things loners do. And as she was taking a sip of her tea, a sound emerged from her phone. It was Dara, and she knew that she needed to pick it up. It was again the first time she’s ever going to make contact with the outside world again.

Yes, she does go to the YG Building for work but she NEVER spoke a word. She sang a few lines, but she did not dare to speak to him, the other Big Bang members, Teddy Bear and Kush, Se7en and Gummy, Papa YG, and even her OWN members.

No one.

So, you could pretty much say that she had become mute for the last two months. And, a lot of things had changed in Bom not only in physical appearance but also her mental state. Her usual glimmering and smiling eyes became glistened in tears as you make eye contact with her. Her figure had become scraggier and emaciated even though she hasn’t met Hwang Ssabu for all those days.

Her mind was always focused in work. These times, she put more effort in all her attempts in composing songs, her vocal exercises…Heck; she even slept a number of times in Teddy’s recording room while writing some songs. It was just terrible seeing her in this state that the girls were really shivering to the bone at the condition of their unnie. There was no communication, whatsoever. Even Sandara’s calls had been rejected a couple of times. CL’s letters were not replied and Minji’s frequent visits to her unnie’s apartment were of no use coz every time she stands up on the front door and knock a million times, Bom would still not open it.

Well, Bom took a while to think about it but eventually, she answered her phone.

“Hello?”

“OH GOD! BOM! BOM-AH! ARE YOU OKAY?!”

Bom placed the phone far from her ear before it got quiet.

“Dara?” she replied, pretending to not know what’s happening.

“Yes, Bom! It’s me! What the hell happened to you?”

“Me? What happened to me? Nothing! Why’re you asking? Nothing has changed…”

Dara, on the other hand, rolled her eyes. “Nothing. Nothing. Really, Bom? Can you really lie to me?”

A deep sigh was heard from the older lady. “Fine. Something has changed.”

“How are you now? Are you insane?! I’ve heard from Minji that you haven’t eaten in three days!” Dara exclaimed in great horror.

“Is there a problem with that?” Bom asked back.

“What? Problem? Oh, no, Bom! THREE DAYS WITHOUT FOOD. Think about that…Is that normal?” her voice rose up a bit.

“I guess it’s pretty nor—“

“NO, BOM! IT’S NOT FREAKIN’ NORMAL! We gotta get you to the hospital…”

“Aniyo, I can’t. I’ll miss my fli—I mean, I can’t because…because…Oh! I need to stay home! That’s why!”

“Tch. Whatever, I’mma go pick you up so you better be where you are when I get there.”

“Aish…Fine.”

So, Bom took a bath and dressed up in her white hoodie and her light green shorts and a belt since most of her clothes were enlarging. Or, she was just shrinking…

Dara picked her up in her white car and they headed to the hospital for a check-up. Bom met with the other girls and they killed time with shopping for things to make Bom happy.

Another sound came from Bom’s phone. This time, it was her mother.

“Yes, mom?”

“Jenny! Remember Ok Taecyeon? The young boy I to—“

Bom was irritated at the sound of his name. “What about him?!”

“Well, he had just arrived in Korea yesterday and he was looking for you all over Seoul! Where are you exactly?”

“I’m hanging out with Dara and the girls…And who cares if that Taec—“

A person from behind had tapped Bom’s shoulder, causing her to turn around and face him. He was about a little inch taller than Bom and he had brown, well-kept hair. His eyes were of a hazelnut-honey shade and his face was truly charming.

“Hi, I’m Ok Taecyeon. You must be Ms. Park Bom?”

---------

Hey, JellyAces!

It's. Been. A. While.

OMG! It's srsly been a while since I've updated! I've been busy with school since it was the first week of it and I'll be going to Singapore this sunday! It's my birthday on the 29th so we're going to celebrate my birthday there...

Poor Bom...Oh, and I didn't mention it but Tabi had been like that too. I think I'll be focusing on TOP in the next chappie so please look forward to it!

Anyways, please don't forget to comment and remember to subscribe! An infinite thanks to all the supporters out there! I have 2 subscribers already! Yaaaaaay!

I love ya'll guys!

And Happy Birthday to me! LOOOOL!

 

--AJ. ;")