Chapter 4 - "YOU HEARD NOTHING!"

Unexpected Expectations.

“You sure you’re not hungry? You’ve been practicing for almost four hours now.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Seriously, Bom. This is not totally you!! I will drag you to some restaurant near here!”

“No, Seunghyun! I really am not hungry. Really. And I can’t stop! I need to practice!”

“But, don’t you wanna go on a da—“

“Bommie-ah? Tabi-ssi?”

Seunghyun backed away from Bom and they both stood stiffly as the older lady stared at them astounded.

“Gummy noona! A-annyeong! I-I haven’t seen you in a long time!” Seunghyun spoke up with his tongue tied.

“You two! What are you doing here?” the Gumball was still dazed and confused but she felt a little glad as the spectacle unfolded.

Bom stammered, both nervous and worried that they might be found out. “W-well, Seunghyun-ssi was offering a lunch treat a while ago.”

“Geez, you two! I know it already!” she exclaimed, placing a hand on Tabi’s stiff shoulders.

“WHAT?!”

“I know your…relationship…but I promise! I will NOT tell anyone!” Gummy raised her right hand.

“H-how?” Bom stuttered once more.

“Give it up, Bommie. Noona knows it already. The important thing is that she’ll keep it in confidentially. Am I right, Gummy noona?” Tabi questioned in a somewhat threatening voice.

“Yes, sir!” she saluted as a cheeky smile appeared.

“I guess we can trust Gummy sunbae with this…” the lady whispered silently.

“Sunbae? What the hell, Bom? We’ve been friends ever since your pre-debut and still, you call me ‘sunbae’?” unfortunately, little ole’ Gumball heard Bom’s tiny conversation with herself.

“What do you want me to call you? Bubblegum?” she .

“YAH! It’s not bubblegum! It’s Gumball. Call me ‘unnie’ from now on. You addressing me sunbae makes me feel so old.” Gummy replied, laughing along with Tabi.

“Alright, unnie it is!”

“So, Tabi…About the lunch…” they heard Gummy’s stomach growl loudly.

TOP dragged Gummy and Bom’s hands and afterwards, said, “Fine, I’ll treat both of you to lunch.”

-------------

Gummy skipped happily down the hall. She had just been treated by Seunghyun to a delicious lunch break and the samgyeopsal from the restaurant was pretty well done. Just like her preferences.

“Lalalalala…” she trailed off the corridors, occasionally spinning and twirling around like a manic little girl.

She passed by the music video location where 2ne1 was dancing along to the beat with stuffs hanging around the set. Gummy helped the cameramen with their gadgets and greeted 2ne1 before running around the place again, unexpectedly bumping into Taeyang and Seungri.

“Oh, hey, Gummy noona! What’s up?” Youngbae greeted him in English.

Gummy flashed her usual smile to the two. “Hey, guys! What’re you doing here?”

“I’m here to support my dearest Chae.” the Mohawk-headed guy said.

“And I’m here to watch my strong baby!” added the Panda bear.

“I see…” Gumball had a finger scratching on her head in confusion.

“What are you doing, Gummy noona?” the duo questioned.

“Nothing much…Your Tabi hyung treated me and Bom to lunch. Oh, the samgyeopsal wa—”

“BOM NOONA?!”

The lady’s eyes widened and she covered , running towards the door.

“YOU HEARD NOTHING!” she yelled back.

She shut the door and inhaled a sharp amount of breath.

“Oh, God…”

Gummy then continued her walk around the building. Her mind was clouded with an ocean of thoughts. She was worried. Very nervous, in fact. TOP is a known to be the toughest guy in YG despite the fact that he was just carefree and all when he’s with the people he knows. When Seunghyun told her about his friend who exposed photographs of him and his ex-girlfriend, he punched the guy so hard that he went from Seoul to Jeju. Gummy took a deep gulp at the thought and shuddered it off rapidly as the faint figure of a familiar face appeared in her sight.

“Noona!” Daesung waved his hand at his sunbae.

“What are you doing here, noona? I thought you have some date with K.Will hyung today?” he asked again.

Gummy plugged her fingers on her ears and shouted, “NO! I’M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT BOM AND TOP AN—“

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!” she screamed out like a crazy Ahjumma.

The Gumball had already cracked her coconut.

-------------

“Hey, Dae Oppa!” Minji greeted the smiling angel brightly as she sat beside her crush, Seungri.

The taping for their new music video was finally finished and all of 2ne1, including Seungri and Youngbae, were taking a break for a mid-dinner snack.

“Hey Minji, Hey guys...” Daesung sat across Bom and received his food in the usual black container they all have.

“Why so sad, Oppa? Is there a problem with you and Uee unnie?” Chaerin questioned, opening her disposable chopsticks.

“Ani! It’s just that…Have you seen Gummy noona lately?” he asked, suspiciousness lingering in his voice.

“Yeah, just a while ago. She also said something about Bom noona and Seunghyun hyung.” Seungri blurted out.

“Gummy unnie was creepy. I heard her screaming around like a mad woman a while ago…” said CL, taking a cube of bulgogi into .

“I know, right…But, I’m curious about TOP hyung and Bom noona…I think there’s something going on with them.”

“Do you think they’re in a relationship?”

“They’re hiding something from us.”

“I thought YG Sajangnim had disapproved of in-house dating?”

And as if on cue, Papa YG had come inside the room. Apparently, he had heard the conversation.

“Who’s in a relationship?”

“.”

----------------

I've not updated here for like, WEEKS! This has been on my personal copy (In my computer, MS Word) for a month now, I guess and I haven't had the chance to post it. Oh, No! Gummy unnie! Waeeeee?

*In this story, Gummy is in a relationship with KPOP's vocals prince, K.Will. :))

Comment! Subscribe! Enjoy!

I <3 my JellyAces!

 

--AJ. ;)