Chapter 5 - “Kajima. Don’t leave me…”

Unexpected Expectations.

And as if on cue, Papa YG had come inside the room. Apparently, he had heard the conversation.

“Who’s in a relationship?”

“.”

Just then, Daesung took action and grabbed the apple and the banana beside his meal.

“Ah, Sajangnim, the banana and the apple are in a relationship!” Dae made the fruits kiss each other and the others joined in by saying ‘Congratulations!’ or ‘Best wishes!’ to the apple and the banana. And honestly, they looked like kiddy idiots.

Their elder eyed them suspiciously and afterwards said, “I’m watching you guys…” and he left.

They all sighed in relief as they witness him leaving. Jiyong patted Daesung’s back. “Ah…Good work, Dae.”

As of now, they noticed Dara talking to herself silently. “You okay, Ssantokki-unnie?” asked little Minji.

Sandara nodded forcibly, giving up into a smile. “Yeah…I-I think so…”

------------

Somewhere in Apgujeong…In a silent and barren street far away from the shops.

“Bommie, let’s escape to the amusement park tomorrow…” pleaded Tabi, his eyes sporting a puppy look.

She sighed. “Seunghyun…I have work to do.”

“But, don’t you wanna hang out with me?” again, his pout just melts her to an ugly puddle of blob.

‘Damn. Why the hell are you so cute?’  she thought.

“Seriously, Seunghyun…I can’t. I told you, I need to work first…”

“Tch. And you don’t even call me Tabi anymore.” he grumbled softly and walked away.

Bom tried to run to him and caught him. She inhaled a sharp intake of air before taking off her promise ring in front of him.

‘What’s this? What is she doing? Why is she taking our promise ring off?’Tabi’s thoughts clouded up.

“Hey…I think…I think we need a break.” stated Bom tearfully.

Seunghyun’s eyes began to get wet. “W-what?”

He knew that it was all gonna collapse. Seunghyun knew that this was the end.

Bom opened his hand and placed the ring gently on his palm. She beamed even though she’s in pain.

“Just—” Sniff. “—Just a little while, hm? Please wait for me for a little while...”

And she enclosed the ring with his fingers and walked silently. Tabi wrapped his arms around her.

Kajima. Don’t leave me…” he mumbled gently into her ears.

Bom was also having a hard time. She felt his hot tears sipping into her cotton-fabric clothes. She challenged herself to let go even though it feels like a stab in the heart to leave him. She was struggling in his grip while tearing up. She’ll miss his hugs. Bom will miss him dearly.

But, she needed to. She had to. She’s too weak to let the cat out of the bag; to spill the beans; to confess what the truth really is. Bom loves him so much that she had to let go. She didn’t want to hurt him with the shocking news. She’s scared that he might leave her. So, she made the move first.

“S-Seunghyun…I-I…Let me go! I don’t need you anymore!” she yelled, her heart throbbing in agony.

Immediately, Seunghyun let go of her and watched how his love stepped out of his life.

‘She doesn’t need me anymore…She wants me to let go of her…’

-------------

Bom arrived at the dorm, the area surrounding her eyes smeared in black eyeliner and her cheeks daubed in…dried tears, they guessed.

“Hey, Bom…Want me to make you dinne—Oh? What happened? Your face looked like it was stomped by an elephant and drooled on by a dog…No offense.” Dara welcomed her with such warming and comforting words.

The orangey-blonde haired woman simply shook her head and beamed a soft smile to her member.

“Thanks for the compliment, Ssantokki. I’m not hungry though. Why don’t you share it with Chae or Min? I bet they’re ravening for some food after their long list of schedules today.” she replied and went off to bed.

She plopped like a dead zombie on the bed and sighed wretchedly, tilting her head towards the side, to where the mirror was. Sandara was right; Bom did look miserable in her current state. She was sobbing and weeping woefully as she moseyed around the street, her eyes quite suffering with blurry vision due to her tears. God only knows how much she has writhed in pain and agony these days. It all happened from the day her mother called from the States…

Flashback: A month ago…

“Bom, your phone’s ringing!” exclaimed Tabi, handling the phone to Bom.

“Hm? It’s a random number though. Who could it be?”

TOP left his girlfriend for some privacy and she pressed the green button on her cellphone.

“Hello? May I know who I am speaking to?” she said.

A sly giggle was heard from the other line. “Jenny, sweetheart, it’s me, Mom!”

“Oh, Mom? What’s up?”

“Aigoo, my Jenny’s voice never changes! I just saw your new music video! It’s daebak! My daughter is really the best!” and she sang ‘Naega Jeil Jal Naga’ which made Bom laugh out loud.

“Ah, Umma! Seriously, why have you called me at this time? It’s like one in the morning here in Korea!”

“Jeongmal? Then, can you explain why your voice is all hyped up and clear?”

Bom froze, her clammy palm rubbing her sweaty thighs.

“It’s not like you’re having ___ with some guy in a private hotel at 1 AM that it caused you to be awaken all night, isn’t it? Or maybe it is. Oh my, Lord! Jenny Bom Park, don’t tell me you’re having se—“

“OH, MY GOD, MOM! I-I’m…I’m practicing for our performance!” Jenny looked at the bathroom door, to where TOP was. Maybe they were doing what her mom had told her…Or not.

Yes, it was Chuseok, which meant a whole month of no work and Bom and TOP had at last, found some time for each other. They were spending the night together after their movie date. Oh, and did I mention, all of the things her mother said was indeed done by those aliens minutes ago in the very same room, at the very same private hotel, in the very same time. Thanks to crazy Gummy (Big-mouthed panda, Seungri, and talkative Taeyang), everyone had already discovered about Seunghyun and Bom’s intimate relationship with each other that the news even hit upon Papa YG. Of course, he had no rights to let them break up, even though if he’s the president. He was also like that too to his wife when they were young. It all started from an in-house love relationship. So, yes, he agreed at the fact that the two were meeting recently. It has been three years and nine months now and still, they were holding onto each other tightly. And as of now, their bond has just grown deeper, as it was their first time on bed.

“Arasseo, arasseo…I was just checking.” her mother said reassuringly.

“Then…Tell me again, why?”

“Oh, OH! Yes! The reason I’ve called is—“ Inhale. “—You have to come back to USA.”

Bom’s suspicious smile went down to a frown as she let her mother continue to speak.

“There’s a guy waiting to meet you. His name is Ok Taecyeon, such a sweet boy! He’s the son of your father’s friend, remember Mr. Ok? Bommie-ah, I want you to marry him…”

Right now, her tears began falling down. She hung up on the phone and wiped her tears before TOP comes out from the bathroom.

‘Marry him? Ok Taecyeon? What about YG Family? What about my relationship with Seunghyun? What’s going to happen now?’

-------

Finally updated this! Oh, damn. Taecyeon's lurking in my stories once again! Anyways, I think he's the only man I know that comes from US that I want to ship with Bom too. I was thinking if Jaebeom or Nichkhun could fill in the part but Jay's too funny-ish and Nichkhun is too cute so I came up with Taec, sophisticated, rich-looking, tough Ok Taecyeon. How'd you think of the update?

No, Bom! Don't! HAJIMA! DON'T LEAVE TOP ALONE!

LOOOOL! Looking forward to your comments! Please drop by and send your little letters of love at the comments section below! One comment could cheer my day up! Srsly. My brother had been talking about my screaming issues and I told him you guys commented. And he rolled his eyes and told me I was crazy. Tch. Little brothers... >.<

So, yeah, don't forget to comment and always remember to subscribe! I guess my next stop would be 'Oh, Mom.' so you better watch out for that!

Love ya'll!

 

--AJ.