Chapter 3: “When will this stop?”

Unexpected Expectations.


"I love you too, Ta–Dongwook oppa! Bom stood up, causing Tabi to fall on the cold, marbled, floor.

"S-Seunghyun, B-Bom...WHAT THE HELL?!"

Bom took a glance at TOP then at Se7en. "O-oppa! It's not what it looks like~! We're...We're just–"

"We're just in a relationship, Dongwook hyung." TOP took a hold of her hand and showcased it to the older man.

"Bwoh? In a relationship?"

"Mhm."

After a minuten of explaining, Se7en finally got their point and sat on the high stool, leaving the wine on the table.

"Wanna go drinking, Tabi?" he asked as he scavenged for the wine glasses.

"I'll be there in 2!" he replied noisily as he took a gander at Bom's eyes.

"Bommie-ah! Wanna join us?"

"Aniyo! I'll be leaving already! Annyeong!"

"Nae!"

"Yah? You're leaving already?" TOP asked hastily.

Bom nodded. "Yeah, you guys are drinking..."

Seunghyun heavily breathed out air. "Even if we're drinking, it doesn't mean that you have to leave!" he whined.

"C'mon, Bom! It'll be fun!" Se7en finally showed up with two wine glasses grabbed by his hand and the wine bottle stuck in between his legs.

"Nah, I've got schedules tomorrow. Don't wanna have a headache for now."

She checked her watch with a worried face. "I gotta go, Seunghyun. See you tomorrow!" Instead of giving a peck on Tabi's lips, she just left the room.

But Seunghyun, refusing her to go, grabbed her hand tightly. (Se7en was still there.)

"No goodbye kisses?" he murmured.

Bom secretly glanced at Se7en before turning back. "Oppa's still here." she muttered back.

Tabi then proceeded to say, "Yah, hyung! Can you lock yourself up in the bathroom for a while?"

"Ah, wae?!"

"Then, stay here so that you can witness our make-out session."

"Fine..."

Se7en, who already had slouched shoulders, dragged himself to the bathroom and locked it up.

TOP twisted to her. "Now, where were we?"

"Make out session? Seriously? I thought it was goodbye kisses only?" she retorted, a hand on her hips and a raised brow.

Bom's boyfriend stuck his lower lip out cutely. "Why? We won't be kissing like this for another week, eh?"

"Fine, but only ONE. One kiss is enough."

"Mkay."

They both leaned in for a kiss.

-------------

The two Chois witnessed the lady leave.

"See what you did, hyung! You made her leave!" Tabi sulked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

Se7en looked at him with an astonished expression. "M-me?"

"Well, you were the one who barged in here!"

"Geez, from the start, I definitely knew you were obsessed with Bom!"

"And what makes you think that I was obsessed with Bom from the beginning?"

"Want to hear it?" he leaned in closer.

Seunghyun nodded carelessly before pouring the wine.

"Do you seriously want to hear it?"

"YEAH! Just spit it out, hyung."

Se7en shrugged and afterwards, leaning in to whisper to Seunghyun's ear about embarassing moments that occured whenever he sees Bom. (And that includes unnecessary crying, farting, nosebleeds, and a great . Poor Tabi. Did he have to suffer these way back before? LOL.)

-------------

“Mhm. So, after that, we also walked home while feeding each other patbingsoo.”

[Patbingsoo (팥빙수)
 -noun; food
 *a popular shaved ice dessert in South Korea, especially during the sweltering and humid summer season]
 

“Oh, chincha? Patbingsoo? That is so lucky of you! I wanted to eat some Patbingsoo! I’m so jealous that you two get together so well and even fed each other! And the best is, that guy is Choi Seunghyun!” Minsun, Bom’s make-up coordinator, hair-stylist, and best friend, was chatting with Bom while she fixes her hair for another stage performance.

“I know right! Tabi is such a sweet guy!” Bom displayed a set of eyesmiles as she fronted herself to the mirror.

“You guys are the best YG couple ever!”

Bom observed her surroundings before placing a finger against her lips and the tip of her nose. “Shh, Minsun-ah! Somebody might hear us!” she muttered softly to the older lady. Well, not older, exactly. She was just a year older or so.

“Arasseo, Park Bom. So, when do we go shopping for your Louboutins?”

“Mm, I don’t know about my schedules but I guess I can squeeze some time for shoe shopping on Saturday, I guess. You could bring that hot ulzzang guy you showed me yesterday and I could also bring Tabi with us!”

“Mkay!”

-------------

“Then, what else happened?”

“OMG. It was totally mind-blowing! I couldn’t even imagine what look my precious face created when I saw them at the dorm.”

Se7en faced-palmed himself before turning back to Kush, Teddy, Han Byul, Gummy, and Jiyong. As much as how handsome he is, he is also a big-mouthed dude.

“So, you’re saying that Bom and Seunghyun are in a love affair?” Gummy said, a confused expression etched on her face.

“Yeah, seriously! Ask Kush and Teddy bear!” he replied back, pointing to the two.

“Hey! I thought I was your teddy bear?” Han Byul kvetched with a displeased look and crossed arms.

Se7en scooted over to his girlfriend and secured her from the back.

“Sweetie, you are my star. Teddy is just a bear, and bears are disposable!”

“So, are you saying that the talented bear, a.k.a. Teddy, is just a one-use and a throw-away type of guy? I mean, bear?” Teddy nitpicked back with a pout.

“Teddy, it’s not like—“

“Could you please stop it with your quibbling?! It’s annoying the gumball.” said the self-conceited singer herself as she pointed proudly whilst saying ‘Gumball’.

“Continue with the story, if you mind?” the dragon added.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Se7en exclaim ed as he continued with his preach.

-------------

“And, one, two three four—no, you pabo! It’s supposed to be like this!”

“Darling, I’m not a homo for me to shake my tooshie like what you did there!”

“But, this is part of the choreography, Youngbae! You’ll be forced to do it whether you like it or NOT.”

“When will this stop?”

At one corner of the room sat the two maknaes, Seungri and Minji, witnessing Chaerin and Youngbae’s crusade over the dance steps.

Chaerin heaved out a puff of air before swigging the bottle of water hanging around on the bench alone.

“Everyone, take 5!” Taeyang commanded as he displayed both of his five- hands in the air.

He then sat beside Chaerin and Seungri, his breathing still audible.

“Sorry for just now, Bebe. I’m just so exhausted and worn out, that’s all.” she apologized sincerely and afterwards, placing her head onto his broad shoulders.

“I know that.”

“Unnie, why are we practicing this routine again?” a question popped out from Minji’s mouth.

“Yeah, noona? Why?” commented Seungri.

“Well, we have a special performance scheduled on the 1stof October, remember?” she answered back, wiping her dripping sweats.

“And besides, I wanted to see how Youngbae shakes his …” she mumbled almost soundlessly.

“Did you say something, Chae?” Taeyang asked.

“Aniyo! Okay, let’s start again, everyone!”

-------------------

Tada! I've been really hyped up with your comments that I rushed making this chappie! Hope you guys drop by some comments and subscribe! Thank you!

 

--AJ.