Plan B

20 Ways To Get A Girl

6

*ting!*  Gongchan's cellphone rang, meaning he received a message. *Who could text me in a day without school?* he reached for his phone. Good thing he can easily be woken up by a simple ringtone of a text message.

WM high has no classes today because the teachers have a seminar to attend, meaning, Gongchan and Jihye are free today.

From: Ms. Seo

Be ready in one hour. Pick you up in your house. Operation Plan B for Kim Dahee. x jihye

*Seriously? One hour! It's only 8am today... but I am still sleepy.* Gongchan thought. Slowly and slowly, he drifted away to his dreams again.

 

"Chanshik..." his mother knocked at his bedroom door. "Um, mom?" Gongchan answered with his deep, morning voice (also y.) "Someone's looking for you," Mrs. Gong said. "It's a girl... a pretty one, she said she texted you that she'll pick you up. She also gave me a fruit basket. Such a nice girl," Mrs. Gong smiled even though Gongchan can't see it.

"What? Jihye's here already!?" Gongchan panicked, literally messed his bed and ran outside with his comfy bedroom slippers and cute pajamas.

"Jihye!" He shouted when he saw her seating comfortable at their sofa, wearing an acid skinny jeans, rainbow sweater like BoA's and a Jeremy Scott shoes.

"Gongchan! I thought I texted you at 8am to get ready?" Jihye asked. "Well, nice panda bedroom slippers and cute PJ's!" Jihye chuckled.

That's when Gongchan realized that he is still wearing his PJ's (Pajamas) and bedroom slippers. "Aish!" he ran to his personal bathroom.

"15 minutes!" he shouted, enough for Jihye to hear and Jihye once more chuckled.

"Sorry, Chanshik is a little bit... off," her mother laughed. "It's okay Mrs. Gong," Jihye half-smiled.

Mrs. Gong sat beside Jihye. "So, are you Chanshik's girlfriend?" Mrs. Gong intrigued Jihye. "Mom! I heard that!" Gongchan said, bathing, the two girls hearing the shower. They both laughed. "Aniyo," Jihye said and chuckled, meaning, no.


"Look at Chanshik here, he's such a cutie when he was just a kid," Mrs. Gong said, pointing Gongchan's baby pictures.

"Yes, especially here, when he's swinging at the playground!" Jihye pointed a certain picture of baby Gongchan. "Yes, that's one cute boy!" They both laughed.

"Mom! Why are you letting her see my baby album! Moooom!" Gongchan literally shouted and the two girls laughed once again. "Don't worry, you're too cute when you're a baby, but, what happened? Puberty?" Jihye teased and joked him. Gongchan just rolled his eyes.

Jihye then noticed what Gongchan is wearing, a white sweater, black pants and his red converse, of course with his trusty backpack and eyeglasses. *He is actually cute today.... What?! No! Snap out of it Jihye!* Jihye thought making her eyebrows wiggle and her head shake.

"Um? Jihye? Let's go?" Gongchan pulled her outside their house. "Bye Mrs. Gong! 'Till next time! Thanks for the delicious tea!" Jihye shouted because Gongchan's too strong and he managed to pull Jihye out their house.

 

"So, what's the Plan? Why did you pick me up at my house?" Gongchan asked, already inside Jihye's car. "To Kim's residences please," Jihye told the driver and the driver nodded.

"Kim's residences? What?!" Gongchan asked, confused. "Plan B, like I told you yesterday! Operation: Kidnap Kim Dahee," I told him evilly. "What?! Are you serious?!" Gongchan's gonna do lots of screaming today.


"How do we kidnap her?!" Gongchan shouted-whispered at Jihye. "Simple, I'll distract her and you put a sack on her and we'll carry her to my car," Jihye smirked. "You sure that would work?" Gongchan asked, hints of being scared can be heard from his voice.

"You need to trust me," Jihye said, looking at Gongchan before going out the car. Gongchan stared into space, thinking of that one sentence, You need to trust me. It replayed in his mind for several times.

"Hey! Gongchan, you go to the Kim's backyard, hide there then I'll call your phone when it's time to kidnap her, kk?" Jihye explained, making Gongchan gulped and nod.

Jihye knocked several times on the Kim's door before Dahee answered it. "What are you doing here, Ms. Autumn?" Dahee said, rolling her eyes. "Nothing, just wanna give you this perfume. My dad personally ordered it in Europe just for you because I told him that you're the queenka and I think you're really nice," Jihye fake smiled.

"Really! Omo! Thank you! Come in, let's talk and catch up," Dahee said. *Then suddenly she becomes nice. Tch, fake! Also her face is fake!*  Jihye thought, rolling her eyes in her mind.

Jihye sat at one of their sofas and touches the sofa.

"So, what brings you here?" Dahee asked. "Nothing, I just want to give the perfume," Jihye smiled, but she was cursing her in her mind. "Oh, thanks! Want some juice?" Dahee asked. "Water would be nice," Jihye said.

Dahee went to the kitchen to get Jihye some water. Jihye called Gongchan, which signals that they need to kidnap Dahee.

 

"What is happening! Why am I in this sack?! And why are my hands tied?! SEO JIHYE!" Dahee shouted before got plastered of tape.


"Let's have a deal Kim Dahee. You'll go out with Gongchan. Wherever you want, whatever food you like, it's Gongchan's treat. Just for 3 hours or else I'll take back the perfume. Got it?" Jihye said to Dahee seriously. They are already in the car now and only Dahee and Jihye are in the backseat while Gongchan is sitting at the front seat. He's a little bit scared.

"What?! Go out with that nerd? Hell no!" Dahee shouted. "But the perfume," Dahee whispered. "Just go out with my friend. It's just for 3 hours Kim Dahee. Is it that hard?! Sh*t, just go out with him. Maybe you'll like his personality!" Jihye was fuming. *Jihye called me "my friend".* That's the only thing running in Gongchan's mind.

"Okay, okay," Dahee said. "Okay, great! Channie, you heard that! You're going out with Kim Dahee!" Jihye shouted with happiness. *She called me Channie. I officially love that nickname from now on because Jihye made that for me.* Gongchan smiled at that thought.

"Ms. Seo, where are we going now?" the driver asked. "Oops, sorry, to Seo's mansion please," Jihye commanded the driver and he started driving.


"Try to have fun, the car's yours Channie, I will be hanging out in my place," Jihye half-smiled at Gongchan and rolled eyes at Dahee before going out the car to go inside her house (or mansion). "Good luck," Jihye winked before the car left.

"Good afternoon Ms. Seo, you are a little bit early today," the maid greeted her. "I'll be upstairs. Please bring me a box of pizza, thanks," Jihye commanded the maid before she went upstairs to have a movie marathon alone.

*I hope Gongchan's gonna be fine without me.* Jihye sighed and the TV.


A/N: Wow! I updated! <3 Love you readers! You're the one who motivates me to update often! Promise to update within the week! xx mei yi