20 Ways To Get A Girl

Description

A normal, ordinary, wallflower and nerd boy likes a two-faced queenka?

No way.

 

 

Yes way.

Meet Gong Chansik, a wallflower of WM High, one of the prestigious schools in Seoul, who likes a two-faced queenka.

Well, everybody likes queenkas. (I think)

But, this queenka. She's different.

 

She's evil.

And two-faced.

And a in a bad way.

 

 

What happens if a nerdy wallflower likes a two-faced queenka and another girl needs to help him transform into a kingka because of an indulgence?

 

Meet Seo Jihye, but known as Ms. Seo or Ms. Autumn. A sarcastic, harsh and fresh from Los Angeles lady. Went back to Seoul because of her older sister Seo Haneul who begs her to help her bestfriend to transform him into a ideal type guy. To express her gratitude (when Haneul kept her secret) for Haneul, she goes back to Seoul and helps this Gong Chansik to be a ideal guy.

 

But, what if love blossoms unexpectedly?

 

In the wrong target?

 

Will Autumn or Jihye fall for Gongchan?

 

Will Gongchan follow his heart or will stay in the same path?

 

Or will two persons enter their picture?

 

If I love you today, what does it matter if I make a mistake and regret it tomorrow?

~

Gong Chansik. Gongchan. 19. Wallflower, nerd, not-so-special.

Gongchan likes reading and writing. He is always on the top of the class and as expected, the newsletter main photojournalist, president of student council and leader of academic clubs. Yeah, pretty much that's it. That's how boring and dull his life is.

Gongchan never bothered to care for his looks or his clothes. He never had any major makeover or whatever but someone told him that his a pretty boy when he was on middle school. He didn't know what happened, but he suspected it's his choice to be a wallflower or maybe he never even been a pretty boy at first.

 

Seo Jihye. Jihye/Autumn. 19. Sarcastic, witty, harshful, offensive, cold.

Autumn comes from a rich family. Because of her big secret which happened when she was in middle school, her parents obliged her to study in Los Angeles with her older sister and cousins there. She was very cheerful and energetic in the past but she constantly changed into a mysterious, cold-hearted woman.

After 3 years, she comes back to Seoul to help this Gong Chansik to be an ideal guy of any woman. She nows plan 2o steps to make girls fall in love with him. Will the girls including her fall in love with him? Will her mission succeed?

 

Other characters:

 

Kim Dahee. Dahee. 19. Angel on the outside, demon on the inside.

Kim Dahee, the queenka of WM High. Two-faced. Angel-like? HELL NO! More like second version of Satan.

 

Jung Jinyoung. Jinyoung. 19. An okay type of boy, ex-kingka.

Jinyoung is the type of boy in WM High which screams "okay". He's not that popular but he's not a wallflower either. He's normal. He's the only friend of Gongchan. Rumors say that he's an ex-kingka, a part of the group B1A4, kingkas of WM High but he doesn't confirm it or deny it, either B1A4.

 

B1A4. (left to right) CNU, Baro, Sandeul. Kingkas of WM High.

They're the kingkas of WM High. But none of them likes Dahee or dated Dahee because they know she's pure evil. Outside, they look like they are bad- and cool kingkas but they're really are kids and warm-hearted childish children.

 

Seo Haneul. Haneul, Spring. 25. Jihye's older sister, Gongchan's middle school bestfriend.

Haneul is pretty much the opposite of her younger sister. She's the cutesy-cutesy type of girl and loves to make people happy. She loves doing aegyo that her sister despises. Because of her, Jihye needs to transform Gongchan into an "ideal guy" because she owns her sister so much.

Lee Dahyun. Dahyun. 19. Quirky, funny, adventurous and Jihye's best friend.

Jihye's best friend in Seoul. She's the funny type of friend and always seeks adventures. She never gives up. She fights for herself always and fights physically for her best friend Jihye while Jihye talks back. (Cool friends? Fighters? XD)

 

Nicholas Im. Nick. Protective and sweet.

Nick is Jihye's boyfriend in Los Angeles.

Foreword

Wallflower falls in love with a two-faced queenka and somebody needs to help him transform into an ideal guy?

What happens if the two-faced queenka falls in love with him?

.

.

.

But you fall in love with him too?

 

Can you keep your feelings to yourself?

 

Or will he fall in love with you too?

 

What happens if can't let him go?

 

Can your 20 steps be successful or a mistake?

 

Join Seo Jihye as her adventure in life and love starts, by her 20 ways to get a girl.

 

Check out other author's stories: (Check it out here- click)

Copyright 2014. property of author. Any part of distribution, copying, plagiarizing and etc. will not be tolerated. Story is pure fiction, anything happened in real life is pure coincidence. If alike with other stories, that is only pure coincidence because the author will never plagiarize.

Thank you to daydreaming graphic shop for the wonderful poster. Thank you to » polyamorous ☆ advertisements for advertising this story!

http://i2.minus.com/iBPH8dhPgdSkD.png