English Time

20 Ways To Get A Girl

Song for the chapter: Ms. Seductive (Listen to this. You won't regret it. This is just--- perfect.)

7

"Yay! Mean Girls," Jihye said, excited by her movie marathon. Her first movie on the list is mean girls, which is an English movie.

"Ms. Seo," the maid knocked on her door. "Here is your pizza," the maid said and Jihye opened the door revealing a delicious box of pepperoni pizza on the maid's hands, the warmth of pizza radiating to her, making her smile. "Thanks," Jihye mumbled and got back to her bed.

"One more thing Ms. Seo," the maid spoke. "Somebody is looking for you downstairs. Someone with such eye-catching hair," the maid shook her head. "What should I do Ms. Seo?" the maid added. "No worries, let him sit in the living room and give him drinks. I'll be down in a minute," Jihye mentioned. "Yes Ms. Seo," and the maid quickly left Jihye's room.

*Who could that be?* Jihye thought, combing her hair and putting on her cute bedroom slippers. *Someone with eye-catching hair hmm?* she thought before going downstairs.

 

"Jihye!" he shouted. *What the h? Why is Baro here?* Jihye thought. Yes, The kingka Cha Sunwoo is in Seo's mansion.

"Baro? Why? What? How?" Jihye asked a lot of questions before sitting beside him and putting the box of pizza in the table. "Sheesh woman, slow down," Baro chuckled. "Why, because I want to learn English and you said it's okay for you to tutor me. What, I don't know what you mean. How, well I asked the teachers if I can have your address so I can go to you, especially that today has no classes," Baro explained. "Oh, I see," Jihye nodded and ate pizza.

"Can I have pizza?" Baro opened the box. "Yeah sure, help yourself," Jihye said. "Sunhwa, please get us some Coke and get my notebook and pen from my stuff. Thanks," Jihye commanded a maid. Sunhwa, the maid immediately nodded and left the two together.

"What should we learn first?" Baro asked. "Well, I want you to learn how to construct a sentence, subject-verb agreement?" I asked him. "Yeah sure, whatever you like," Baro smiled.

"Ms. Seo, here is your stuff and I'll put your drinks in the mini table," Sunhwa said and Jihye nodded.

"What do you think about my house?" Jihye asked Baro. "Well, it's mesmerizing. It's huge," Baro commented. "I get that a lot," Jihye chuckled.

"Let's start with simple English questions," Jihye said. "What's your name?" Jihye asked. "Baro," Baro smiled confidently. "Great," Jihye clapped softly.

"How are you?"

"Fine, thank you. You?" Baro smiled again, being confident.

"So what place do you want to visit this year?" Jihye chuckled, expecting Baro to fail.

"Fine, thank you!" Baro scratched his nape and smiled sheepishly which caused Jihye to laugh. "LMAO," Jihye said. "What's LMAO?" Baro asked. "It means Laughing My Off, oops sorry for the bad grammar," Jihye apologized.

Jihye stood up from the sofa and sat on the carpet. Baro did what Jihye did and the sofa stands as a table because this is where they write.

"So the subject-verb agreement goes like this," Jihye explained. "The dog runs to the boy. The dog is a singular subject which means it's only one and runs is a verb that is used for singular subjects. Remember, verbs in their s/es form is used for singular while verbs without s/es is used for plural. But take note, there are irregular verbs," Jihye said and laughed.

"I never knew English could be this confusing," Baro scratched his head, sign of frustration and Jihye laughed, sipping her Coke.


Sunhwa the radio. "Let's take a break for 15 minutes," Jihye said and put her head on the sofa. "I agree," Baro said in English and put his head on the sofa too.

Did you notice me looking at you?

Hearing the line of Jeff Bernat's Ms. Seductive, Jihye became alerted. "Where is that sound coming from?" she asked. "It's from the radio," Baro said tiredly.

Why you give me butterflies when I simply just look at you

Why must I fall for you?

Jihye immediately smiled ear-to-ear hearing the song.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Shush!" Jihye said making Baro shut up. "That song makes me giddy," Jihye smiled widely at Baro. *Wow, she's so much more beautiful when she smiles.* Baro thought, mesmerized by her beauty.

"Jeongmal?" Baro asked. "Ne," Jihye replied. "Then let's dance," Baro looked at Jihye intensely, holding out his hand, signalling to dance. Jihye looked at his hand and took it and they went to the middle of the living room.

There they are, dancing in the middle of Jihye's living room at 4 p.m.

Both looking at each other and Jihye cracking in the laughter. "Shush! It's my favorite line now!" Jihye said to Baro, holding to his shoulders.

Is it those eyes?

Or those lips?

Or the way you sway those hips?

Or maybe the hair?

How it shines?

Ms. Seductive, I can't help but try

Jihye closed her eyes, feeling the song.

*. She's so gorgeous.* Baro cursed in his mind, his forehead wrinkled in confusion. *Why is this girl doing nothing but so perfect?* Baro thought, looking at Jihye.

 

"Ya, Jihye, why are you so adorable?" Baro asked. Jihye laughed it off.

Jeff Bernat's Ms. Seductive ended and the next song on the radio became Lim Chang Jung's Open The Door.

They both looked at each other and danced silly, laughing their butts off.

"Oh my gosh!" Jihye laughed. Even though she dances silly, you can't remove the fact that she's sassy.

 

"Ya! Ms. Seductive!" Baro called Jihye. "What?" Jihye laughed. "Let's eat on a resto later? My treat?" Baro smiled sheepishly. "Sure," Jihye agreed and half-smiled.


A/N: Guys! Comment below, subscribe and upvote! It would mean a lot to me~ Thank you! One more thing, let's take a look at what will happen to Jihye's adorable puppy, Channie on the next chapter. XD Kidding~~ <3