First Day

20 Ways To Get A Girl

5

"I made the first two steps yesterday!" Gongchan announced to Jihye happily while on the way to WM High. "What two steps?" Jihye totally forgot. "20 Ways? Get a girl?" Gongchan reminded. "Oh yeah, yeah, well congrats," Jihye half-smiled at Gongchan, and Gongchan grinned back.

"So, was it successful?" Jihye asked. "At first she's really grumpy, she's not that nice though, but still I managed to do the 2 steps," Gongchan said. "Oh, well, it's time for the 3rd and 4th step," Jihye said. "Well, what's the 3rd and 4th step?" Gongchan asked.

"Later at lunch! We're here," Jihye said, looking at the gates of WM High. "Tomorrow we'll take my car," Jihye added. Gongchan just rolled his eyes funnily at Jihye.

They entered the school and everybody again was looking at Jihye. How can you not look at that, she's beautiful, and she's not in her uniform. (She still hasn't bought one.)

"See you at class," Gongchan whispered while trying to get out from the crowd that Jihye made.


"So, what's the two next steps?" Gongchan asked, excitement can be heard from his voice. "Really? You made the two steps?" Jihye asked, just making sure.

"Well, kinda," Gongchan bited his sandwich. "Well, I made the first step, but I can't make the second step. I kinda knew her likes and dislikes but I didn't sit with her in their table," Gongchan added. "It's alright," Jihye assured.

"So, next steps?" Gongchan asked. Jihye got the notebook from her MCM backpack and put it on the table.

"Here it is," Jihye said, opening the notebook. "I'm gonna show it all to you," Jihye said. "All the 20 steps? I thought two steps?" Gongchan asked. "Well, I figured out it will be hard for two steps two steps, so I'm gonna show it all to you. Except the step #8," Jihye smirked.

"Why?" Gongchan asked. "It's a secret," Jihye half-chuckled and put her pointer finger on her lips, signalling like a "quiet" sound.

20 Ways To Get A Girl by Jihye

1. While walking down the hallway, bump her lightly and say sorry and introduce yourself nicely and ask how you can make it up to her.
2. When it is time for lunch, ask if you can sit in her table and when she says yes, say thank you and smile cutely. And start the conversation calmly and ask what is her likes and dislikes and remember it. You will be needing it.
3. After that, the next day, ask her out on a simple date, just eating her favorite foods.
4. Text her goodnight and good morning texts and cute texts.
5. Give her, her favorite flowers.
6. Give her a gift she wants to receive badly.
7. Make her miss you and ignore her for a day to see if you have a chance.

9. Take her out on the movies.
10. Buy her something she likes.
11. Give her a necklace.
12. Take her out on her dream date. Then, bring her to her house and kiss her on her forehead before saying good night.
13. Have a serious conversation.
14. Take her out for coffee.
15. Sing her, her favorite song.
16. Call her "my girl".
17. Compliment her look.
18. Ask her to be your date for the upcoming "WM Yearly Dance: Wonderful Memories"
19. Be yourself. One more date.

 

"You changed the page?" Gongchan asked. "What do you mean changed the page?" Jihye asked. "Well, last time I saw the page, the ink of the pen is blue?" Gongchan said. "Yup, I find my handwriting messy on the first time I let you see the page," Jihye admitted.

"So the next step, I'mma take her out on a simple date?" Gongchan asked. "Yup, and if it doesn't work, I'll let you know about my plan b," Jihye half-smiled.

"Then I'll ask her now," Gongchan smiled. "Whatever you want," Jihye said, not looking at him, eating her Mac&Cheese.

 

Gongchan walked to Dahee's table.

"Hey, you're the guy who bumped me yesterday. What do you want nerd?!" Dahee laughed along with her friends.

"Um, can I take you out on a date?" Gongchan asked nervously, palms sweaty.

"Me?" Dahee asked. "HAHA! No! Me going out with a nerd like you?! HELL NO!" Dahee once more laughed.

Gongchan ran away from embarassment.

"Jihye..." Gongchan whispered, head facing the ground from too embarassment. "Yes, I saw what happened," Jihye nodded.

"What are we gonna do?" Gongchan asked. "Plan later. Bell ring in three, two, one! Bye!" The bell rang exactly as Jihye said.

 

Jihye ran as fast as she could. She'll be late for her next class, which is her favorite. English class.

At the door, before entering, she bumped somebody. "Miss, you dropped your notebook!" the boy with the pink hair said. But Jihye is too fast so the boy didn't catch her.

 

"Good Afternoon class," their English teacher said. "Good Afternoon Ms. Cho," the class greeted their teacher. At that exact moment, Jihye entered the classroom.

"Oh look, you're the new student right?" Ms. Cho asked. "Yes miss. Sorry I'm late," Jihye bowed 90 degrees. "Okay, it's okay, I'm Ms. Cho, your English teacher for the whole year. Please introduce yourself miss," Ms. Cho commanded her.

The whole class is quiet so it's pretty awkward for Jihye.

"Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Seo Jihye and my English name is Autumn. You can call me Jihye. I grew up in Los Angeles. I hope to be friends with you all. Thank you," Jihye bowed.

"Oh, so you stayed at Los Angeles, USA?" Ms. Cho asked Jihye in English. "Yes, I grew up there with my family. It's hard at first, but I learned a lot there," Jihye answered Ms. Cho's question in English too. "Ooh, fluent, nice," Ms. Cho smiled at Jihye and let her seat in the seat she wants.


"In the seatwork, only one got perfect," Ms. Cho announced before her time ends. "And it's Ms. Seo Jihye! Congrats!" Ms. Cho applauded as well the class. Jihye stood up from her seat and got her paper from Ms. Cho's hand and thanked her.

"Jihye is so fluent. I think you can replace me!" Ms. Cho joked Jihye. "Thank you Ms. Cho. It's just my amazing skills," Jihye joked with Ms. Cho too in English. The whole class was in awe. Jihye is so fluent in English. They are all thinking about the same thing.

"Look at Jihye. Has a gorgeous face and a gorgeous accent too!" Ms. Cho joked with Jihye again. "Thanks Ms. Cho," Jihye went back to her seat.

"Mr. Cha Sunwoo, You should ask Ms. Seo to tutor you. You're failing this subject," Ms. Cho said to the boy with pink hair, likely to be called Baro and is a kingka. "Ms. Seo, if that's okay with you of course," Ms. Cho looked at Jihye. Jihye half-smiled and nodded.

"Okay, class dismissed," Ms. Cho left the classroom.

Baro walked to Jihye's seat. "Hey, I think you're the one who owns this," Baro handed the notebook Jihye dropped earlier. He is the boy with pink hair that picked up Jihye's notebook.

"Yes, this is mine, thank you," Jihye said and went out from the room. *Well, she's cute.*  Baro smiled to himself.

 

 

Jihye opened the notebook and found a rose at the back of the notebook, folded. Along with a note, "Tutor me please? :3"

*Gosh, he's the nerdiest kingka ever. Aish. But he's cute.* Jihye smiled at that thought and shrugged at the thought of Baro.


A/N: Gosh, I updated after 2 months? I'm sorry guys I left you hanging! Next update on Monday, promise. :3 I hope you like this update and hold on tight to my stories! <33