Chapter 3

Please Comeback To Me

Chapter 3


After their small talk on his first day of work, Kai knew for sure that Kyungsoo remembered everything. However, Kyungsoo just acted like he didn’t know who Kai was. Kyungsoo treated Kai just like his boss. Kyungsoo also avoided talking to Kai as much as possible.  It’s hard enough for Kyungsoo to move on and heal his pain. And now Kai came back. Kyungsoo don’t what Kai want but he doesn’t want to get involve in Kai anymore.

Well, Kai was very persistent and will never give up. He regretted what he had done. That was the stupidest mistake. He made a wrong choice. Now he has lucrative job, expensive possession like expensive car, branded clothes, a luxurious house and etc. But he had to pay a price which he’s very lightly to lose the love of his life, his missing half forever.  What he has now is just meaningless inanimate material. When he first left Kyungsoo for Minah, he thought he made an excellent choice. He was living in heaven and had things that he could only dream of. Then he realized that no Minah or anyone can understand can fill up the void in his heart like Kyungsoo.

Jongin cannot afford to live a life without Kyungsoo. Only Kyungsoo can give him true love. He was lonely in big house. The house was empty and cold because it’s lack of his precious Kyungsoo. Well if Kyungsoo tried to avoid him, he would try even harder to show Kyungsoo his sorry and love.

He took every chance to approach Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo rejected it everytime.

“Kyungsoo!!”

“Yes Mr. Kai.”

“Can we talk?”

“Is it about the work?”

“No, it’s personal stuff.”

“Sorry but I can’t. I have a lot of work.” And then Kyungsoo ran back to his desk.

Times after times, Kyungsoo kept rejecting Kai. Kai felt frustrated. If he cannot get a proper conversation at the office, he will get it outside the office.

Kai decided to follow Kyungsoo back to his home.

“Mr. Kai, why do you keep following me?”

“We need to talk.”

“We don’t know each other so I have nothing to talk to you.”

“Yes, we have. I know that you are just acting like you don’t know me.”.

Kyungsoo sighed and gave up to Kai’s persistence “Okay. What do you want Kim Jongin?”

“I want to say sorry for what I did.”

“Sorry won’t make thing better.”

“I know but please I want us to get back together.”

“What about you and Minah?”

“We broke up a long time ago.”

“Still sorry, Mr. Kai I don’t have a lot of money to give you, my parent don’t own incorporation. I don’t have anything to give you. You can never get expensive car, clothes,… from me. “

“No, you get me wrong. I don’t want any of that from you.”

“Or now you want to play with my feeling again? Sorry again, I’m not your toy. How about using the money you have and get your own toy and stop bothering me because I got nothing to give you?”

“No, please listen. I’m terribly sorry for what I have done. When I said that I wanted to get back together, I really mean it and I don’t want anything else but your love. You are the only one that I always love.”

“You think I’m going to believe that after what you said to me 4 years ago. My love for you died on the day we broke up. Now go away Mr. Kai. This place doesn’t elite person.”

“No, please listen….” Before Kai could finish his sentence, Kyungsoo stepped in his house.

Next day, Kai called Kyungsoo to his office again. Kai figured that he had to use his boss’ power to make Kyungsoo stay close to him.

“Mr. Kai, what do you want?”

“Today, I have to go out to meet some customers and I need you to go with me.”

“Can you go with someone else?”

“I want you.”

“But I don’t want to go Mr. Kai.”

“This is an order.”

“Then I have no other choice.”

 …

KYUNGSOO POV

No matter how much I don’t want to go, I still have to do this because this is a part of my job. Mr. Kai drove me to the meeting place. I was really really surprised when we arrived at a club. I hate clubs.

“We are going to meet the customers here?”

“Yes. I like this place and the customers too. What’s the problem then?”

“Nothing.” And I murmured quietly “like you care.”

I really hate clubs. It has all the things that I despise like alcohol, drugs, loud music, etc. This actually the second time I have come here. The first time was in high school when Luhan hyung’s boyfriend Sehun invited me and Jongin for his party. I haven’t come back here since then.

Mr. Kai and the customers really enjoyed being here. They drank quite a lot. I wasn’t very surprised how well Kai drank because he’s not my Jongin anymore. He’s different now. Though this was a customer meeting, it was like his relaxing time. He even the customers to dance with him. The customers were quite young as well.

*Flashback*

“Oh, you waked up. Jongin are you okay? How are you feeling?”

 “My head hurts.”

“Here take some aspirin. It will help.”

“Stupid Sehun and his party. Curse him for making me drink. I swear I will not drink again.”

*End of flashback*

I sighed feeling sad to see the one I love changed so much.

Even when they had already signed the contract, I still had to stay here. I was not allowed to go home.

“Mr. Kai, can I go? You have already signed the contract.”

“No, it will be rude if you leave now. Wait until the customers want to leave.”

Every second was hell for me.

Finally I was able to go home.

“Kyungsoo, wait here, I will get my car to drive you home.”

Well, I had enough time with him so I took a taxi to go home. I texted him to let him know I already go home.

To: Boss

I have already taken a taxi to go home. Don’t wait.

 And this wasn’t the last time I had to come to this nightmare place. I have to go with my boss Mr. Kai again and again. At least, I didn’t have to go to the club every time. We went to fancy restaurant as well. After the first time, he didn’t let me wait anymore. He made him to go with him to get his car. He wanted to drive me home. It was awkward between us. There was only silence when he drove me home. I don’t know what he got in his mind for making me go with him every time he meets a customer. He’s the boss so I have to listen to him.

I also found out something new about him. He is really hypocrite person. He told me he wanted get back with me. But I saw him flirting with my colleague and sometimes kiss them.  I don’t understand his plan at all. I just kept ignored him

It’s been like a month and half since he became my boss. He has been getting on my nerve. I’m getting tired of meeting customers with him all the time. So I decided to have a talk with him to solve our problem.

I called him.

“Hello.”

“What a surprise!!! You called me.”

“I want to talk properly with you. Text me the place and time.”

Then I hung up on him.


Up till now,Kai has been a pretty bad person right? Well he didn't actually know how to get Kyungsoo back.

What do you think about this chapter?

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS.

LUNAR NEW YEAR IS COMING IN MY COUNTRY. I'M ASIAN SO THIS IS A VERY IMPROTANT HOLIDAY. I HAVE TO HELP MY PARENTS WITH THE PREPARTION. I HAVE TO SPEND AT LOT OF TIMES WITH MY BIG FAMILY(NOT JUST MY PARENT AND ME), WHICH MEANS NOT A LOT OF TIMES TO WRITE.