Untangled Shoelaces

Infinite Possibilities

a/n: Here's another update. Hope you enjoy it

and if you've encountered some grammar mistakes

I apologize for that, I haven't proofread it yet

_________________________ . . . . . _________________________ 

Before

Suzy woke up to the sound of someone humming. She glanced up and saw a woman, her hair pulled up into a messy ponytail,  crouched down. Strands of hair somehow escaped the bun, came loose and cascaded down her face. She seemed happy. Suddenly, she stood halfway up and paused when she noticed someone's presence. 

"Oh, you're awake." She sweetly smiled.

-------

Suzy was in a daze. Her eyes were looking out the window and her face blank when IU gave her a quick nudge making her jump a little in her seat. She would have been scolded twice for today if IU weren't there to warn her, for Park Jinyoung scanned the class and is currently looking at their direction.

I should stop thinking about her all the time. 

She quickly composed herself when he suddenly spoke. "Since its almost the end of my time, I would like to remind you guys about the recital that will happen a month from now." He paused then continued. "Please be reminded that if you still weren't able to find your partners for this one, you must notify me immediately and I would assign you to your partners personally." 

Oh no. What am I supposed to do? Suzy thought. She glanced at her friend, looking at her with accusation "This is your fault." She mouthed at her but her friend just rolled her eyes. She sighed. Guess I have no choice but to let Park Jinyoung group me with strangers. 

----

After a few more minutes, the bell rang. Everyone stood and their feet moved to get out of the room while Suzy stayed behind. She waited another few minutes until everyone was gone before she approached the teacher who was still arranging his things on the table. Her feet carriedher to him. Suzy was only a meter away when Park Jinyoung looked up. "Oh, Suzy what seems to be the matter?" He asked.

"Uh." She breathed nervously. "Uhmmm.. I... don't I have partners for my recital, Songsaengnim."

 

"Well then, lucky for you, there's two more students from here that don't have theirs as well. Meet me after class today and we'll try and work it out at that." 

 

 "Thank you so much." Suzy released a sigh of relief and bowed to him before going out. She found IU and JB waiting for her outside. Their feet were tapping on the hardwood floor, their arms crossed and clearly waiting for her to come out, quite impatiently she might add. 

 

She went straight to them not realizing that her shoelaces were actually untangled and she accidentally tripped on it and fell. "Whoa!" She loudly screamed causing everyone around her to look at her with pity and some even snickered. But something was wrong about how Suzy fell. She felt the hurt of the impact but not as much as she felt the soft and warm feeling radiating underneath her. She looked down, her reaction changed from hurt to surprise, when she realized that  her face was inches away from something someone.

That someone was holding her wrists tightly and was lying underneath her. That someone grunted and Suzy was able to regain her senses and squirmed out of that someone's hold and uncomfortably stood up. She felt embarrased and her face blushed yet again.

Suddenly a loud voice spoke, "Are you ually harrasing my friend here?" Suzy glanced towards the owner of the voice and surprisingly found out that it belonged to the guy she was staring glancing at class, who was goofily smiling and standing beside her. "Or maybe you," Guy from class shifted his attention to that someone still lying on the floor. "You were trying to get laid." He laughed and it made Suzy felt weird. He looked at her again, his face suddenly filled with confusion, his eyes full of questions. 

"I think I know you somewhere." Suzy mirrored his look and slightly leaned her head to the side. 

"Are you guys helping me or not? Because I'm hurting here." Suzy flinched at the deep voice and realized that the voice came from below. She started to move towards to help the person lying but was of no use because the guy from class was already helping the man up.  "About time, Park Chanyeol." He said and looked at Suzy with an irritated looked.

Suzy immediately bowed down. "I'm so sorry I tripped and you got caught with me." She apologized and felt so embarrased that she would do anything and stand here. She was uncomfortable with attention, and she doesn't want it for the second time this day.

The person, who was holding his arms which obviously seemed hurt towards his chest and looking tired, just sighed and turned around. "Hurry up, Chanyeol. I might need some ice for my aching arm." He said and began to walk away.

"Don't mind that guy, he's always moody." Guy from class Chanyeol tried comforting her and began to turn and suddenly stopped midway. He glanced at her once again and smiled a little which made Suzy felt weird once again. Chanyeol finally left leaving the girl blushing more than ever.

 

Suzy didn't realize IU and JB, who saw what happened a few minutes ago, was already at her side until IU spoke. "Last time I check you were staring at some guy, and now your making your moves with another one." 

"Hey are you listening to me?" IU poked at Suzy, who was once again dazed. 

 

So his name was Park Chanyeol.