Who Is He?

Infinite Possibilities

 

_________________________ . . . . . _________________________

It only took 5 minutes for them to arrive in their classroom. Almost everyone was there, either sitting with their heads bent on books or chatting with their friends. Suzy went to her seat beside the window situated at the back corner when the door slid open, revealing a man in his fifties with average height, unruly hair and skewed glasses standing.

"Everyone get back to your seats." The people greeted the man first before doing what they were told. The man then walked down the front and placed the stack of music scores he brought on the table. He stood straight and tried to fix his unruly hair and straigthened up his tie.

 

IU, who was sitting beside Suzy, slightly leaned sideward and whispered against her ear. "He was probably chased by a dog, a very big and mean-looking one who can't resist his chicken legs, with that kind of state."

"Hey. Be nice. He already had enough trouble for one day." She gave IU a reprimanding look and continued. "He doesn't need another dog barking at him." IU nudged Suzy playfully. "Don't compare me to a dog. I'm too pretty and intelligent to be one." They silently laughed.

 

They continued whispering to each other, secretly telling jokes and making silly scenarios, while the teacher talked in front. It was a miracle  when suddenly a loud noise startled the class. The noise seemed to come from the front as Suzy and IU both looked at what caused it. 

The door was slammed open, another man with his head bent and was leaning his sides at the door frame. He was panting hard like he just ran a marathon and never stopped.

He then looked up and gave the teacher an apologetic smile. "Sorry I'm late songsaengnim." 

"Just go to your seat." The teacher nonchalantly said then went back into the discussion.

 IU muttered something but Suzy was busy looking closely at the guy that she was not able to hear it. He had slightly black hair, his body was lean and he was unexpectedly tall. He suddenly glance at their direction and his eyes somehow stopped at Suzy's line of sight. She blushed out of embarrasment and looked away towards IU.

She blushed even more when she saw IU looking at her in a strange and weird way. "Was he that goodlooking for you to get that starstruck." IU teased at her. "No, I was just glancing at him." Suzy tried to deny nonchalantly but her blushing beet red gave it away. "Oh okay, staring at the guy for a minute  is just glancing away." IU snickered and gave Suzy a small nudge. "Look his coming our way." 

Suzy started to pretend that she was reading a book and tried not to look at him as he slowly inches towards her and IU's seats. He passed right at them and when she deemed it was safe, she began to look in front and began to listen to their teacher. When IU noticed her friend's actions, she secretly smiled and listened to their teacher too. 

Suzy couldn't concentrate. She was clearly bewildered and could not stop thinking about what happened

She kept asking herself why she was staring, why did she seem interested at him.

 

But the big question to her was, Who is that guy?