Screwed

Infinite Possibilities

 

 

________________________ . . . . . . . ________________________

"Good morning Suzy! Good thing you've still showed up for the quiz." Her teacher sarcastically welcomed Suzy as she entered the room. The students looking up to glance at her for a second before going back to their exams. 

"Sorry songsaengnim. I forgot to set up my alarm." She said hoping that her teacher would somehow give her some slack even if it's just a little.

"Enough with the excuses. Just go to your seat and take this 100 item quiz for 30 minutes. I think that would be enough punishment for you." Her teacher mildly scolded as she handed her the test paper. Suzy then, plopped down to her seat as looked at the test paper in her hands.

I'm definitely not going to finish this. She groaned as she sat and answered it while praying to God for some miracle

 

"So I heard you got screwed by your chemistry test this morning" JB said as he sat down to his usual seat in their table. "And you looked like you were constipated. It was hilarious" IU joining JB in annoying their friend. 

Suzy sighed while the other two laughed. "Gee thanks for the comfort, it was much appreciated. Besides I don't wanna think about it.  I just hope that this time, luck's on my side or else this test would definitely screw me and my grades." 

"Well don't be nervous. We still have our last resort." IU encouragingly smiled.

"And what's that?" Suzy asked.

"Get JB to seduce her." She suggested as she points her finger to the man beside her.

"Yah! you must be crazy!" JB shouted angrily at IU. The two started bickering.

"That's enough" Suzy looked at both of them pointedly. "Forget it besides we still have our recital to worry about." 

"Ah, about that. I'm working it with someone else." IU apologetically said and looked at Suzy.

Suzy was startled. "What! The three of us were supposed to work for it together." She irritatingly said. She then looked at JB while he obviously was trying to avoid Suzy's gaze. "Not you too." She groaned and shrinked in her seat. 

Ever since the start of freshmen year, JB, IU and Suzy were close. The three of them, although they came from different schools, naturally clicked from the very start.They also have a motto. Always stick together even when life gives you . And ever since then, they did everything together. Well, until now.

Suzy released a heavy sigh. "Fine. You guys can leave me alone as I wallow myself with loneliness and worry about the recital ALONE." She emphasized the last word. Suzy hoped that the three of them would work together like usual. Since Suzy only has the two of them as friends due to the fact that she's socially impared awkward.

Then the bell suddenly rang. The three immediately stood up when IU spoke up. "We're sorry for not telling you in advance Suzy. But look at the bright side, you might find new friends when you find your partner for the recital." 

"Yeah, if they would talk to me first" Suzy muttered to herself"

"Enough with that for now. If we don't move we'll get late for Music. We don't want Park Jin Young to go ballistic on us do we." JB said as he hurriedly collected his things and started to move. 

Suzy followed behind. I am definitely screwed today. She thought.

 

 

 

 

a/n: OMG. I barely finished hahahaha

I think I need some thinking oil for my rusty brain.

Hope you guys enjoy ^ ____ ^