Introducing Mr...??

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

(A/N: hey there. so...I read the comments on my story and I've recieved 2 criticisms on my writing. It made me realize that my interruption during a character's POV and other character's interruption during my POV and my mind reading confuses many readers. THNX again to make me realize since I REALLY want to improve my writing. But I'm not going to stop interrupting my character's POVs since it's my style of writing and most of my readers also liked it that way. So.....I've thought of a solution that should satisfy both the parties..from now on, whenever I interrupt any of my Character's POV, the font will be like this. And when a character interrupts my POV, their fonts will be like this respectively: Jong, Key, Asma, Onew, MiNa...and others will be revealed later. =) hope this solves the prob and satisfies both the parties =)

And when ever the font goes like this, it means I'm lightly stressing at the perticular word..when it goes like this~~, it means I'm stressing AND stretching it.When a word goes like this, it means I'm stressing at it strongly And when a word goes like THIS, it means I'm shouting..or the characters are shouting blah blah blah...

so..PROB solved RIGHT!!

So..LET's begin the chapter :) 

But I'm kinda sad =(..I was JUST about to get done with updating this chapter b4 but my laptop got stuck and I had to retype everything from start. So I donno wht else I missed as my 'note' here =(

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoIGWZYZQsQ (click :D )

Tuesday...5:00 am

Author's POV

"YOU donno ME! YOU donno ME!..."

Heehehehehe...I'm So~~ LOVING This!

Oh! Hello again. I din't know you guys were here already.

So...that was Asma's new alarm tone. I Changed It! This new tone suits my personality a lot.

So...Asma woke up Startled to this new tone & JUMPED UP from her bed. Hehehe...I Love~~ Torturing her.

Ok! Back to Asma. So she has woken up from her Long~~~ beauty sleep & has done all her morning chores by now including having  her breakfast. She's wearing images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHmh_TWdczh85hewCrpBy. She's all set to go to SNU & start her Day 2 in Seoul & SNU. Now let's see the situation with Asma's POV.

 

Asma's POV

I'm heading to SNU right now. But I want to see that sweet Lollipop Ahjumma once again. So....I'm on my way to that street first.

There she is!

"Anneyong hasseyo Ahjumma =D.", I greet her while I'm still on my bicycle.

"Anneyong my child. How are you doing today?" ,she sweetly asked.

"I'm doing good Ahjumma. What about you?", I ask her in reply.

"AIGO~! This kid is so polite. I'm doing very well too. So, want to have some lollipops today too?", she asked showing a lollipop.

"De! Kamsahamnida~~! I'll visit here frequently from now on so that your business will prosper ^_^", I reply teasingly. =)

"OMO! This Kid! hehehe..", she laughs.

After I get myself 4 Lollipops, 2 for me and 2 for MiNa, I start leaving the place when I suddenly hear a voice stopping me.

Jonghyun's POV

YESS!!! I made it in time. GOSH! This girl is so punctual about her timings. Infact! She's Way~ Earlier Today! Can you believe, it's Just 7:00am & she's on her way to the University I suppose.

Actually, I had planned on coming earlier than usual, which is 7:30am, JUST so that I could get an introduction of her & startle her by My introduction. But She, is the one who startled Me!

I was walking casually while admiring the cool yet sweet & warm breeze. But then I spotted her leaving the stall & getting on her pink bicycle.I'm in my disguise today too. I had to run all the way to her with All my might just to stop her. SO What if I have short legs? I can RUN like a hare. TAKE THAT ON YOUR FACE! Bhuhauhahaha..

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! I donno how many times have I yelled at you by now. Just GET to the Point, Will you?" This Author Seriously needs to  have a 'Cat Fight' with Key. I Really want to see who'll come out victorious.

Whatever...So I was able to stop her & she looks So Pretty Again!! *lost in thoughts* 

"I'm Seriously Fed up of your cheesy lines Jonghyun. Let the story go forward or else I'll lose my Precious SUBBERS 'cause of you!" GO DIE!

"I'll take yoy along." KEY~~~~! Help ME~~~!

"Help yourself you 23 year old Ahjussi!" Fine! I'll do what you want me to do.

I stopped her by shouting loudly,

"HEY! The girl on the pink bike.", while I'm still running.

I pant hard to get some air. And YESSSSS~~! Our conversation will Finally Start!! No Key, No fangirls of mine & NO fanboys of hers around. NO ONE to disturb us. Don't think wrong about the previous line. But I really wish that could happen.

"This ert is all about skinship. *sighs* ". :s I declare today, I HATE my Author.

Back to my Cinderella.

"Hey there! I mean..Hell...I mean..Ann..Anney...I mean..", What the HELL is wrong with me? Why am I stuttering???

"Umm..I think I get your meaning. You're just trying to greet me right?", she replied. WOW!! She's so smart!

"She isn't the smart one here..you're the dumb one." I'll ignore the Author :P

"Hmm..Yes." I say shyly while my hair from back.

"So, hello =) ", she replied smilingly. Her smile is Breath taking *sighs*

"Umm..Hey! Aren't you the one I bumped onto yesterday?", she asked surprised.

"Umm..De. I'm", I was just replying when her CELL Phone had to Ring *through cluttering teeth*!!

"Yoboseyo? *gasps* How Are~ You? So you finally called up hmm..? I was missing you guys a lot. Yaa...I've reached here safely & am really liking the place...", she kept talking to other person. I wonder who that is.

"I Love you too~~", she said...WAIT! WHAT!!?? Whom Does She Love? Who Is This Rival Of Mine?? NO~~~~ My Love Story Can't End Even Before Its Start!!!! NO~~~~~ Ummmmmaaa~~~~ :''''(

"AIGO~~! This old dino is such a cry baby." Yes, Yes. This Author loves sprinkling spice & salt on my wounds =(

"Ok! Bye~~ Take care~~ Mwaaaaah!" *gasps* she even gave him a KISS!!! I want 1 too...no....make that 3.

"Oh! Miane. I forgot you were still here.", she apologized. Awww..so cute~~~

"It's Ok. By the way I'm" *Phone rings again* Her CELL PHONE is my rival Officially!!!

"Yoboseyo? Oh! MiNa. you're there already? Ok. I'll be there within 10 minutes. Bye.", she said to the person on the other line.

"Miane but I need to go now. Anneyong.", she told this and left...She LEFT...Left Again Without even letting me Introduce Myself. And more importantly, without introducing HERSELF...Ummmaaaaa~~~ =( ......  :"""(

"I've realized my 2nd mistake in casting my characters for this fic today *sighs* "

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvvVDYYLqoE  (click again :D )   

                                        AT SNU

MiNa's POV

I'm waiting for Asma in the library. We're meeting early since I had to help her coverup the one week of classes that she missed before joining SNU. We made the plan to do so yesterday after we became friends..more like..She made the plan..*sighs* It's so boring to wait for someone. I'm not used to wait for people since I'm actually a loner in this University. Don't pity me 'cause I chose to be one rather than wasting my time with fake people around me. I don't say that everyone here is fake. But well, that's the case in my class for most atleast.

Oh! There she comes.

"Hey! How are you? =D", she said cheerfully.

"WOW! You're so quick with being comfortable with people you've just met!", I say surprised.

"Hehehe...wait! Was that a compliment or a sarcastic comment?", she asked me confused.

"Hmmm...Take it as both. Hehehe", I reply giggling. What's wrong with me all of a sudden? Why am I laughing over this thing???

"Ok! I'll take it as an optimistically sarcastic comment =D", she said giggling cheerfully. But seriously, 'Optimistically sarcastic comment'? Is there something like that too?

"Anyways, let's get to work.", I say to her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

8:00 am.......SNU

Asma's POV

We're not done with all the covering up yet. But we've decided to do it every morning as we did today.

We're heading to our first lecture of the day. I'm kind of familiar with our section's  surroundings by now ALL thanx to Mr. Clingy since I had to be Dragged by him the whole day yesterday :s

Oh No! No, No, NO~~!!! This can't be happening!!! That Mr. Lizard is making his way to me. I need to do something.

"YAH! MiNa! I need to go & talk to the Dean Urgently! Please help me with the lecturer this one time. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Ok??", I request her. Glad she agreed. Now, I better RUN. Mr. De Han, HELP ME~~~!!

At The Dean's Office

"Now that I've explained you the situation, please help me Sir. I don't want to be escorted by Mr. Liza....Umm...I mean Mr. Park Jaekyu. Please Sir.", I request the Dean. Hope he agrees.

"Fine then. Now that you've made a friend, it's fine. As long as you're familiar with the University & related stuff, my purpose is done.", he replied smilingly. YEY~~~!!! He agreeeeed~~~

"Kamsahamnida Sir. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida.", I thank him while slightly bowing everytime.

"You're welcome =). You may take your leave now.", he said in return while smiling wider =)

Problem Mr. Lizard SOLVED! Mission Impossible accomplished. YESSS!!!

I was Just about to leave when we heard,

'Knock, knock'

on the door. AGAIN! I'm seriously scared of the knockings on his door after experiencing my 1 day nightmare named 'Mr. Lizard The Tall PEDO'.

"Come in please.", the Dean responded. I Better be going now.

"I'm entering.", said the voice from outside.

The door opened & walked in....WHAT!! I'm dreaming right?? I Must be dreaming! How can..

"Anneyong hasseyo Dad", said..*gulps*

"Anneyong, Oh! Asma, meet my son, Cho Kyuhyun.", SAID THE DEAN!! CHO KYUHYUN is Mr. Cho De Han, our Dean's Son!!!! or should I say, Mr. Cho De Han is Super Junior's CHO KYUHYUN's FATHER!!!!

But....why do I feel dizzy all of a sudden? I feel like everything's getting blurr...y(eee).....*blacks out*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iHlx9xiFJU (click :D )

Onew's POV

Why does the Vice Chairman need to be the Health Major's Dean? He can simply be Our Major's Dean. I have to walk all the way from our section to his Office, which by the way, is way~ far. Being the class representative is so hectic attimes.

HUH! What is this? Why is Kyuhyun hyung carrying a girl in bridal style? And he came out from his dad's office too. Where is he taking her? Not of my concern anyways. I better get done with getting the approval with this new idea our class came up with. But why do I have a feeling that I've seen her before though? Lee Jinki, Concentrate on your work, Not on other girls.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

MiNa's POV

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GIRL? More than 1/2 an hour has passed but she isn't here yet. I tried texting her too, but she din't reply back yet. This girl is Seriously having a big impact on me. I just hope she's alright with that naive & dumb brain of hers. *sighs*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

It's 10:00 am & I'm trying to stalk my Barbie. But she doesn't seem to be anywhere here in her major. I know her section now, but she's not here. I wonder where is she. She should be fine, right? *sighs* Where is my author when I need her to entertain me? DON'T tell me she's having a CATFIGHT with Key! NO~~~ =( I might have missed it =(((

"YAH! I'm not that petty Ok? But I've decided to talk less since my subbers are getting confused with it. So I'll talk to you guys only when I Really need to. OK?" Yeyyy~~ I love that subber who criticised her.

"YAH!" SHUT up.

"=s" This is FUN!!

Key's POV

Why the Hell am I stuck here with Jonghyun hyung when He's the one who wants to stalk the Mystery girl, or Julliete, or Snow White, or Cinderella....AISH! Just How Many names will this shorty give her already???

"Hey! Why did the Author take my POV away? Ask her Key.", Jonghyun hyung complained.

"I took my revenge. Revenge is Sweeeeeet~~ after all =P Tell him that key.", the Author replied.

"FINE! You guys can get into your 'Tom & Jerry' game in Jonghyun hyung's POV. Let me be at peace.", I replied half shouting.

"Arasso, Ara~~", they both chorus together.

But I too have started wondering after listening to Jonghyun hyung's continuous rants, where has the Mystery girl gone? Jjong hyung told he saw her coming to SNU in the morning. I hope she's fine though.

Author's POV

So, seems like everyone's wondering where our heroin has disappeared to.But what about our new character Cho Kyuhyun? A lot more to be revealed in the coming chapters. So keep wondering what's going on till the next chapter.

"She's still not going to tell where she sent my Mermaid, is she? Hmph!!", you know who it is *boringly*

"When did Kyuhyun hyung make an entry into the story?", the curious cat Key...

I'll better leave now before these two ruin my next chapter.

****************************************************************** ^_^ *************************************************************************

Hello my sweet, lovely readers. 

First I'd LOVE to thank all the new readers, subscribers and commentors for reading, subscribing & commenting on my story and respective chapies. It REALLY means A lot to me. And my thnx to my reviewers who pointed out my faults and made me realize where I'm lacking as a writer. THNX A LOT AGAIN! 

As u can c...this chap is kinda boring and crap compared to my previous chap. but HEY! I wrote this with a headache..the next chap is kind of.....I won't tell =P But HEY!! New character introduced. 

And lemme know whether I should keep giving links to the background music or is it not necessary to do so. But I don't want my chapters to be plain and boring without music since Music is what binded us Kpop lovers RIGHT!?? =D

Please DO lemme know how was this chappie by commenting on the comment section DOWN! 

Till the next chappie..this is Ashmy..signing OFF..

Anneyong~~ ^_^