Day 1 in Seoul (part 4)

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

(A/N: I know that day 1 is getting pretty long and boring, but I'm going with the flow. So please bare with me for this one time^^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66UWaQgabk&feature=fvwrel (the background music again ^_^ )

Jonghyun's POV

OH! Is that MY mystery girl?

She looks so~~~~ pretty.

"KIM JONGHYUN! ENOUGH with the praisal. The readers already know that you're Head Over Heels for her.", UGH!! Why do you keep interfering into MY thoughts?? Key told me already that he doesn't like you. YES!! You Heard it RIGHT YOU Author, Key HATES you. Now go & get into a 'CAT FIGHT' with him & let me continue my thoughts about my Julitte. ( A/N: *SQUEELS* I want to be their Juliette in their Jap/Kor MV)

So where was I? Yes...Mystery girl. So she's in the cafeteria & is actually following a girl. I wish I was was that lucky girl. Aaaaaaaah *sighs*! My life would be PERFECT with just me & my mystery girl. I would've been surrounded by cute mysterious Mini Jonghyuns & Mini Julittes.

"You're off the track again Dino." Can't this Author just shut up?

"I'll make sure to shut your mouth forever in this Fic then." UGHHHH!!! I give up! No more cursing the Author...AJHDFUEFBFID..

"I heard that~~~." O.O

So my mystery girl is selecting her lunch now. I'll take what she takes too.....WOW! I should take this as a chance to approach her.

O.K...So I'm approaching her now and I'm able to hear her conversation with the Ahjumma...WAIT! WHAT is this that I'm hearing?? She is getting that LASAGNA for FREEE!!!??? Why are all the Ahjummas giving her things for free?? Not that I'm against her..NO~~~ I can NEVER be against her or be jealous of her. But I never ....NEVER got a free LASAGNA or a free LOLLIPOP, which..by the way..was the BEST 1 too, from these Ahjummas.

OMO!! What is this that I'm hearing again! So SHE's that exchange student with the scholarship all~~ the way from some place which has the similar name as Dubu??

I had heard about her last Friday from some random girl from the Health Major who was trying to hit on me.

I know, I know. You might be thinking," What an eavesdropper." But I can't help it. I like to be kept informed of what's going on around me.

So...she's not from our Major :(. What a pity! I pity myself. The guys in her Major are so lucky. But I'll beat 'em all. I'm too good looking to be resisted. *_^

"You look like an idiot." OMO!

Onew's POV

YEY~~! It's lunch time. I want to eat all the CHICKEN LOLLIPOPS in the cafeteria today. I KNEW I'd get to eat chicken lollipops today. Actually, I had a beautiful dream last night. I dreamt that My Baby, My chicken was dancing with me & whispered  in my ears, "Jakiya, I'll give you chicken lollipops for lunch tomorrow. I'll ask an Ahjumma to deliver it to you."

So, the chicken lollipop was actually being delivered by the Ahjumma in the cafeteria and not by the lollipop Ahjumma??!! O.O

But what is Jonghyun doing standing there like an idiot? NO! He can't be waiting to get those CHICKEN LOLLIPOPS, IS HE??

I run over there & stop with a speed braker. But what is this? He's just standing here & is in some deep thoughts. But whatever it is, its thoughts are making him lool like a TOTAL idiot.

Time to bring him back to earth.

"You look like an idiot", I said loudly in his right ear.

His reaction just now is so funny~~~ He jumped slightly while screaming & put his hands on his chest.

"YAH! HYUNG~~! You scared me.", he whined.

"Whatever. I'll miss my chicken lollipop if I stand here longer. You carry on with your stupid thoughts." I said and moved forward.

OMO!! My CHICKEN LOLLIPOPS!! Dalkomhae lollipop Oh! Lollipop Oh! Lollipop.

Jonghyun's POV

Thanks to Onew Hyung I was back to the reality. But then I realized that My Juliette was long gone from here. She was sitting with the girl from earlier & I noticed her checking out out her surroundings. What is she looking at? *GASPS* I JUST noticed now that most of the guys, actually, all the guys around her, including me that is, are staring at her like many Hedwigs. Hedwigs...Hedwigs~~? Still din't get it? Harry Potter's owl Pabo-ah.hehehehe...I'm so FUNNY! I noticed 1 more thing, most of the girls are glaring at her. Hmm... so that's why most of the girls, who hit on the Charming Me, din't make a commotion today even after the HOT me showed up early...Makes sense now.

I'm getting pretty jealous right now. HOW DARE THOSE UGLY GUYS show interest in Julitte...In MY JULIETTE! (A/N: My poor characters are all getting free nicknames due to Jjong.*sigh*)

I'll get myself some Lasagna first.

So, getting Lasagna at that time was a really bad idea b'cause my Pretty Fairy had gone by the time I was done purchasing it. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID Stomach. But was able to get some information about her atleast. My investigation for today is done. But I wanted to know her NAME! And her age & her address so that I can stalk her. But hey, it isn't a bad idea either.

Oh! by the way, the author should be done with my POV for now since all I'm going to do now is hyperventilate over my SNOW WHITE in my mind. I wish I was 1 of those 7 dwarfs so that I could live with her. (A/N: You're already short Jjong. Don't dream of becoming shorter when you already despise Minho for his tall height :P ). I HEARD THAT AUTHOR! It was useless putting that as a 'Note'. :P

"I think I should stop with Jjong's POV already." Yes, you know who that is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0N0bhPn58M&feature=related (A/N: DO listen to this indian music..it's simply BEAUTIFUL)

Asma's POV

It's 3:45pm now. 15 more minutes to go & I'm done with my 1st day at SNU. MiNa & I are multitasking together this time. What multitasking? We are listening to the Professor, writing down the notes, listening to Professor & again writing notes, listening more to...

"YAH!! We all know by now what you meant by your 'So- called MULTITASKING'!" My Author HATES ME :( 

Anyways, so day 1 was quite long & gave me mixed feelings. It was good & bad. Let's take a recap. So I met that sweet Ahjumma who gave me that Sweet & Sour Lollipop for free. I met our Dean. I had to keep escaping from Mr. Lizard, YES, his name is Mr. Lizard officially for me. Unfortunately became the subject of 'interest' to boys & subject of 'jealousy' to some girls :( Got misunderstood by MiNa but became friends with her eventually. OH! RIGHT! Got FREE LASAGNA from another sweet Ahjumma. Are all the Ahjummas sweet in Seoul? Was being overly sweetly treated by the lecturers & professors attending me. I seriously think now that I'll suffer from Diabetis Melitus Type II if this goes on.

"Asma...Asma.."

"YAH! ASMA!"

Oh MiNa's POV 

The class is over & it's been 5 minutes already. But guess what am I doing? I'M TRYING TO BRING THIS PABO BACK TO REALITY!

She's been into deep thoughts since past 15 minutes now. I'm sure she din't listen to the professor towards the end of the lectur. It wasn't important anyways. Let me try again.

"Asma...Asma..", I say AGAIN.

"......." No response AGAIN.

"YAH! ASMA!" I scream in her right ear this time.

"Aaaaaaah!" , hehehehehe...she SCREAMED.

This girl JUST lightened up my mood now. hehehe

"AIGO...*pouts* You scared me MiNa.", she said pouting. Aww..she's being cute. Hey! Don't think something wrong. I'm NOT the 'L' word.

"I had to do that, since you were busy swimming in your thoughts which were as DEEP as the sea." I said laughing. O.K. This is  weird. I'm laughing for such a silly thing? I don't do that usually.

"Swimming...hehehe. You're Funny MiNa. I don't know how to swim. Infact I was nearly drowned in that 4 feet deep swimming pool back in Dubai.", she said laughing.

"Really? Tell me about it.". This is making me curious.

"Well, my cousin sis had shown me this trick to hold my breath & summersault underwater back then. When my younger sis showed up in the swimming pool, I tried showing off. I was like, "Hey! Just check this out. I'll hold my breath underwater and show you a trick." & she was like O.O.."go ahead, but isn't it your first time in swimming pool?" I was like, "But I can do this." I held my breath after inhaling a mouth full of oxygen & went underwater. But instead of summersaulting, I lost my balance & started drowning. I held by hand out of the water & was shaking it for help. My sis just stood there inside the pool. I FINALLY got hold of her shirt & pulled myself up. Then I was like, " You IDIOT! I was asking for HELP! I was nearly drowning down there." Just guess what her reply was. She said, "Oh! So you were drowning & asking for help? O.O I thought you were showing the trick."  And that was my 1st time unknowingly drowning myself nearly.", She FINALLY finished her flashback.

But she din't need to go into the details, did she? All she had to say was,"I tried showing off a silly trick & ended up nearly drowning." Is that hard to say?

Oh! By the way, we're already on our way to our rides. So I guess our day together ends here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asma's POV

I'm on my way to my apartment. I'm tired from all the travelling & Jetlag & not to forget, today's long day as well.

I've reached my apartment & I'm OFF to doze my entire day off since I've already finished my revision in the class, except for the last lecture, that is.

Author's POV

And this is how, our Asma's first day turned out. Now let's leave her to have her rest for the remaining day. Tomorrow will be a new day & many more events will start taking place soon. Jaljayo~~ ^^

Let me change her alarm tone first......(I'm EVIL BHHUHUHAHAHA)

*********************************************************** ^_^ *********************************************************************************

HELLO~ HELLO~ 

Hello again my readers. I know it took longer to update this 1. but all's well that ends well right? 

So finally the day 1 came to an end..FINALLLLY!!

Do let me know what do u think of this chapie. I know there were many boring parts but hey! I'm still new at this.

Do comment, suggest, criticise (if any), or ANYTHING you want me to know. I thank my readers and subscribers and commentors AGAIN whole heartedly. JEONGMAL GOMAWO ^_^

And HEY! I got 74 views ALREADY...YEYYYY~~~ I'm glad u guys are reading and supporting my story.

OK i guess I should stop now

Till the next chap..this is Ashmy, signing OFF..

Anneyong~~~ ^_^