Day 1 in Seoul (part 3)

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1yeMVDJCs4(for special background effect obviously :P )

 

Author's POV.

So Asma was literally escorted by Jaekyu for the 1st lecture. The moment she entered the 1st lecture, the class & the lecturer quitened down.

After introducing herself and all, she chose to sit next to the window seat. Jaekyu tried clinging onto here again, but she used her brain for ONCE. I'm glad she 'USED' it for practical life this time by the way.

"YAH! Mean Author. Why the hell is Jaekyu clinging onto me like a LIZARD?", Asma asked.

You Dummy! He's fallen for you. Can't you even get that idea?

"Ooooh~ :O! Now I know.", Asma obviously.

"Hey. Hey ^_^, can you tell me who else has fallen for me till now? This story is getting quite boring you know. If I get to know who else will be falling for me or has already fallen for me, I can suggest you better ideas to make it interesting. What say? *_^"

"YAH! Do you think I have the same DUMB & Naive brain like yours?And I clearly know what 'Ideas' you're talking about. If I let you know the plot, You'll be like," If they want to impress me, they better bring the best chocolates and lollipops along.blah blah blah."...Now get back to the scene.

":(( *puppy eyes* Please~~ pretty pleaseee~~~"

NO! And DARE you use that expression again. Hoooo...I'm getting goosebumps just by remembering it.

"But.."

No means NO! Now if you don't stop with that, I'll make sure you don't get your POV for this chapter.(A/N: But I can't actually do without her POV either. So don't worry, she'll get her POV. But keep it between me & you readers. O.K.?? Good ^^)

"Huuuuh*gasps*! FINE. Hmphh!!!"

So..where was I? Oh right!

So she chose a window seat at the 3rd row on her right & her seat partner is a girl. Now let's give Asma her POV.

Asma's POV

Mean...Mean..MEan..MEAn...MEAN..MEEEEAN~~~~ AUTHOR!

Oh! You guys can hear me now?SHOOT!!! That means My Mean Author heard me as well?*gulps*

"Yes Dear, I'm still here & I heard your compliment for me as clear as a glass. Now go ahead. I'll take my revenge later."

OOOOOoooops!! Anyways. So I saved myself from that Jaekyu somehow. DON'T ask me how 'cause I'm already exhausted by just thinking about it now. Luckily, my seat partner is a girl. Hmm... She's quite pretty & has her hair down, which reaches her back. It's dark brown & silky straight.

It looks like she is the sole person who's ACTUALLY concentrating on the lecture being given. I'm the 2nd one concentrating after her, since I'm busy with some multitasking here you see. I'm concentrating at the lecture, thinking loud in my head & it's so loud that you guys (readers) can hear it all, then noticing the class surroundings and atmosphere & I'm starting to feel a bit awkward now. I JUST noticed that nearly all the guys are stealing glances at me & some girls are mouthing something while GLARING at me????

Is there something on my face? Did I get Ink on my face by mistake?

"There she goes again. Our heroin is SERIOUSLY so naive. I'm starting to wonder what was wrong with me when I made her the lead character. Anyways, carry on*sarcastically*."

O.K. I can't concentrate on the lecture anymore now. I should'nt have noticed those unpleasant glares. But the girl next to me seems normal compared to the rest. I hope I become friends with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWe8-0iBkQc&feature=related (background music again ^^)

(After the class gets over,)

I'm going to approach her now. It's 10:00 am by the way. And I'm feeling hungry already. O.K. I got distracted.

So, I've approached her now & she's looking at me without any expression on her face. This is freaking me out. But I'll DEFINITELY talk to her.

"Anneyong Hasseyo.", I greet her.

"Anneyong hasseyo", she replied back boringly. HEY! that's RUDE!

"Hmm...may I know what your name is? My name is Asma."

"Oh Mi Na", she replied boringly again. SO RUDE! RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!

"Nice name.", I said smiling. Hope she responds nicely now.

"Listen. I'm not really interested in having any friendly conversation with you. Let me make myself crystal clear. I hate girls who try to get everyone's attention just because they're wanna be's ", she RUDELY said.

Me? An attention seeker? A wanna be?? How did she get such false ideas about me? This is SHOCKING!

"Ex...Excuse me? I think you've got the wrong idea about me. I'm nothing like you just said.", I try to defend.

"We'll see about that later.", she said.

Our conversation wasn't even on the verge of getting over, the subject lecturer showed up. The lecturers and professors are being too sweet to me..I guess I'll suffer from diabetes due to it.Right now I'm concerned about Mi Na's impression. I guess I'll have to wait for the class to get over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYyENj1EI3g&feature=related (A/N repeated :P )

(2 hours later,)

So what happened was that I din't get a chance to clear her misunderstanding regarding me after that class got over, since she kept on avoiding me. And so, I got determined to solve the misunderstandings & become friends with her at ANY COST right now. Actually, I'm quite stubborn at such matters.

It's lunch time & I managed to follow her without being noticed by that PEDO.

"Who's the Pedo now?? This is absurd!! I'm the author & I don't know who is she talking about!"

It's that Mr. Lizard ofcourse, who else?

"You mean Jaekyu? :O!! I see..."

And you call me naive and dumb...hehehe.. :P

So, I'm done following her, since she has entered....a CAFETERIA!! WOW..i am sooo hungry..the mice are playing soccer in my stomach...OMO!! The cafeteria is so HUGE!! I can see many students here. And I guess...Just a guess...that this cafeteria is combined & used by all the 3 Majors.

Mi Na has settled herself on a seat & is actually the ONLY 1 using that WHOLE BIG table & seat. I'm REALLY hungry. So I'll clear out the misunderstandings with her after I get myself something to eat. Aaaaaaah*sniffs*! It smells so~~ good here. SO~~ aromatic. Oh! My delicious food, here I come.

Let's see what's for the menu. Yummmmm.....LASAGNA!! I simply LOVE LASAGNA. There are other various dishes like Pizza, chicken lollipops, chicken grill, some other non- veg and veg items, korean cuisine etc.But it's weird that these are all served by an old Halmeoni & an Ahjumma who, I guess, is her assistant. Note to self, "ask about it to MiNa after becoming friends with her."

OMO!! This Lasagna is quite expensive :(.. Let's see if they agree to give me a discount. I can't help it. I come from a middle class background you see.

"Anneyong hasseyo Halmeoni. Anneyong hasseyo Ahjumma. How are you doing today?" I ask them politely after greeting them.

"Anneyong hasseyo.....AIGO~~! Neomu Yeppo~~!" The Ahjumma exclaimed. I wonder if she's related to that sweet, lollipop selling Ahjumma by any chance. She said the same thing as that Ahjumma. The Halmeoni looked kind of busy, so I din't want to disturb her.

"Ahjumma, I was wondering if You could....hmm...like...give me some discount on that Lasagna?", PLease say OK..PLEASE.

"Hmm...wait! Are you the new exchange student? The one with the scholarship?", she asked. Wow, even the people woking in the cafeteria knows about the "scholarship & exchange" matter!

"De. The 1 from Dubai.", I reply.

"Aigoo~~ You don't need to get the discount for anything here. It's free for you. Your food & other university related expenses are all covered under the scholarship.", she explained. WAIT! It's for free? You mean for FREE? Like REALLY FREEE???!! WOW!!

"Chincha?", I ask to confirm.

"De. Don't worry. Now take what you want to eat & go eat it up. Palli, Palli.", She said smiling while gesturing with her hands.

"De. Kamsahamnida~~", I sing.

BHHUHUHAHAHA...COME my baby lasagna..Umma want's to EAT YOU UP.(A/N: I can hear BoA's 'EAT YOU UP' in my mind). Do I sound evil enough? I want to scare my Author actually hehehe..

After getting a big piece of lasagna, I go & sit at the same table that MiNa is using. Time to clear out the misunderstanding Asma. FIGHTING!

"So, what is it that makes you think that I'm an attention seeker & a wanna be?", I ask her innocently.

"Just turn your attention to your surroundings.", She plainly said.

Hmm?? My surroundings?? I turn my head to my left, right, back & front (I mean behind MiNa). No! This can't be happening AGAIN. All ..more specifically..ALL the guys around me are staring at me. This is getting so scary~~. And most of the girls that aren't even my classmates are glaring at me like their life depends on it.This is getting really, really, REALLY awkward & uncomfortable.

"Why are they giving me those looks?", I ask her. I SERIOUSLY want to know the reason now.

"As if you don't know the reason.", she states sarcastically.

"No, I don't. I really don't know the reason & it's getting very uncomfortable.", I reply seriously.

"You seriously don't know?", she asks amazed. What's amazing about that?

Oh MiNa's POV (A/N:REVENGE IS SWEEEEET. Take that Asma. I stole your POV :P)

Thanks Author. I was seriously getting fed up of her boring POV.

But is she really this naive? How can she not know why are others staring & glaring at her?

I guess she's a gone case in such matters. I should make her realize the situation.

"O.K. Tell me who are those staring at you & who are those glaring at you?", I ask her. This should help.

"Hehehehe..I'm new here and it's just my 1st day today. How should I know who they are & what their names might be?", IS SHE STUPID???!!!

"I meant the 'GENDER' WEIRDO!", I comment on her stupid reply.

"Oh! O.K. The guys are staring at me & the girls are glaring at me. Why?", she replied.

"Good. Now try to think when does a guy stare a girl? Well in your case..make is 'guys' rather than 'guy'.", I try explaining her.

"Hmm...when he is interested in her?", she asks.

"BINGO! Now tell me, when does a girl glare another girl in a bad way?", I try reasoning further.

"Hmm...when she gets mad at her or is jealous of her?", she asks.

"BINGO again! Now put these two situations together and think."

"Wait! WHAT! You mean to say, that THESE many guys are interested in me & those girls are jealous of me?", I nod my head. "But why?" she asked.

Can she NOT get anymore dumber? So that means she really isn't an attention seeker or a wanna be. Hmm..it's actually impossible to be an attention seeker or a wanna be with that innocent face. I guess I had judged her rashly & wrong. I should apologize.

"B'cause you are very pretty without even trying to be one. And I guess I realize now that I had misjudged you earlier. Miane for being rude." I sincerely apologize.

"Really? But I din't even get to explain & you understood already :( . But nevermind, All's well that ends well. So....friends?", she asks while bringing her right hand forward.

I guess being friends with her isn't a bad idea afterall. Moreover, I donno why, but I have started to like her for her innocence. You should have seen her when she was escaping from Jaekyu. It was a scene worth watching. Jaekyu was literally clinging onto her but she tricked him somehow & crawled all the way to her seat. She also ran away from him attimes.

Jaekyu sure is 1 among the best students, but he was being very clingy to her today.It actually freaked me out. I guess I took a lot of time to reply back. I shouldn't make her wait longer.

"O.K. Friends." I say shaking hands with her while smiling.

"YEYYY~~~! I got my very 1st friend in korea today. Gomawo, gomawo. Let's be BFF's. I'm so happy..", she squeeled.

She's being cute right now hehehe..OK My new friend. I hope we b'cme BFF's in future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the other side,

Jonghyun's POV

We're sitting in the Cafeteria & I'm DESPERATELY waiting to see my mystery girl.

Mystery girl, my mystery girl. Where are you? I feel like I'm in Shakespear's Romeo & Julliette now. I can imagine myself in those Roman drama clothes saying those cheesy lines..(A/N: B2ST's "Mystery is playing in my mind right now. hehe)

Oh! Is that My mystery girl?

*************************************************** ^_^ ***************************************************************

Hello my dear readers. I know the day 1 is getting pretty long and boring, but I have a lot to disclose for this day. Just bare with it.

I'm actually going with the flow of whatever is coming in my little brain..

Once again, I thank my subscribers and readers and also my sweeeeeet commentors. and Lila1414..thnx for that LOVELY comment. u made my day  with it :)

o.k. so that's it for now...

till then this is Ashmy signing off..

Anneyong ^^