That Night

Ms.CEO and The 'Slave'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My cell phone rang and I dashed towards my bed and take a look who’s the caller and sighed. I swipe the screen and answer the call.

"I’ll be there in 20 minutes so can you help me ?" " I know you can handle it better than I do."  "Just say to the people who attend the meeting this morning I have something come up suddenly and I can’t avoid it." "Yes, I wake up late and now I’m wearing my heels and I’m going to catch a cab". "I’m still trauma to drive my car so I got no choice." "Owh please don’t talk like that I know I’m the CEO but I don’t want to be CEO either and my father force me to take over his position." "ahh forget it so can you ?" Please."

I plead him.

"Thank you I love you and I’ll buy you dinner later." "One more thing, if I arrive and the meeting is not ended I’m not going to attend okay". "You know where to find me." I ended the call when he's about to yell at me...again.

My name is Lee Sarang CEO of KINGDOM shopping mall. It’s pretty famous here and I’m sure everybody has been there before well at least they step in and look around. I don’t want to be CEO either but my father force me to take over his position so that he can travel around the world with my mom. Just the two of them. Even though he is my father he threatens me for a business marriage with his friend’s son if I don’t want to take over the position. So I choose to be the CEO and it’s have been 3 weeks now.

By the time I arrived the meeting ended and I walk towards my room being greeted with smile and bows. I step in my room take off my jacket and put down my handbag on the table. Sit on the CEO chair ? Nope. I move towards the couch and lay down and about to dozed off when Hakyeon shut the door behind him loudly and I jumped off shock. He looks angry.

He sits on the CEO chair and put down the document on the table to look at the sky. He stay silent that that make me worried a little well probably a lots. It’s about money anyway and I love money so much but I know money is not everything in this world. I sit up on the couch and brace myself to break the awkward silent between us. He was staring into the sky silently.

"Did everything went smooth and according to plans ?"

I asked him happily. He didn’t say a word and keep his eyes looking at the sky. I stood up and pulled out the chair in front of him slightly knocking the table hoping that he would turn around and looking at his boss here. I opened the conversation once again.

"Yah ! Hakyeon-ah… answer me…" he turned around and face me with his not-so-pleasant-face. He let out a deep sign and face palm himself. I narrow my eyebrows and uneasy feelings crept into my heart. He looked at me and leaned his back on the chair.

"I should be the CEO you know ! "

He said harshly and that kind of hurt me. I know I’m bad at this thing. I don’t want to do it either and he knows it why bring it up again I answer him . I stare at him trying to hold back my anger waiting for him to finish his sentences. I remain silent and caught a small notebook on the table. He continued to irritate me and stop when I aim the book right in front of his face.

"We got the project that cost Million Won so stop scaring me you little hopeless CEO".

He said defend himself scared that I would throw the book to his handsome face. No mercy and without hesitation I throw the book at him and it nearly hit his forehead. I raised my eyebrows and leaned forward.

"Really ? He nodded and smiles widely.

"Great ! Thanks for your hard work Hakyeon-ah" I smile happily.

"I will buy you a dinner and you can go with your girlfriend."

He stood up and about to leave the room when I stopped him.

"Did you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter