The Agreement

Ms.CEO and The 'Slave'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I flinch when he slightly bite my earlobe and kiss it. Shivers ran down my spine and my body froze for a moment. Can’t even move and thinking for a moment. I brace myself to turn back and look at him. Wanting to see his face, his expression whether he’s serious or joking with me. And most importantly where did he come from. Suddenly pop out of nowhere and do such things to me. Hugging me, kissing me and even dare to bite me. Is he a psycho or ert ? I turn to face him when his lips move towards my cheek and kiss it softly. His grip on me tightens. The curve of his body matched perfectly with mine. Realize what is happening right now. I quickly remove his arm from my waist and grab it before biting it with all the energy I have. He feel the pain and retreat himself from me. He groaned in pain and let out a deep sigh.

 

I pulled away the blanket and get down from the bed heading towards the door to find the switch. Trembling with fear my fingers work clumsily searching for the switch. Once the light fill the entire room I look over toward my bed examined that guy.  He lay down on the bed and looked at me innocently. Some part of his face covered with bruise. The lips that kiss me are swollen and blood dried at the edge of his lips. The t-shirt that he was wearing stained with blood and I wonder if he involve with gang activity. And if he did I’m so gonna end today. Anything could happen. He might rob me, me or even kill me. I take few steps back trying to escape from the danger I imagine. He looked at me before waking up to sit on my bed. The blanket still covering half of his body.

"Look. I’m not involved in any gang activity and I’m not going to do anything bad at you. I’m on my way to have dinner when a group of gang stops me. They hit the back of my car and I decide to stop and take a look at the damage. As a result hey hit me and robbed me.  They hit me and ran away with my car. And I can’t even fight them because I’m all alone that time. And no cars pass by. They took my wallet and my cell phone too."

"So I was left there alone hungry, in painful state and tired from walking. It got worse when the sky is turning black. As the wind blow strongly your house gate welcome me widely. No choice I decide to seek help from the house owner which is you. I knocked the door and it was slightly open without anyone open it for me. So that’s how I manage to get into your house. Get it ?"

He said with mixed of emotions. Sad…anger...

I walk towards him and stand at the edge of the bed.

"Let’s head down and grab some food to eat. I’m not a heartless person and I pitied people easily. I can send you back home…" "w-what I mean I can get you a cab and pay for the fee so you can get home and report this matter to the police."

"S-sure thank you."

He reached out his hand and grabbed my hand. He brought my hands to his lips and kissed it. My eyes widen and I pull away from his grip. Slightly blushed and a smile form on my face.

"Am I happy when he does that ? Nonsense."

He got down from the bed and followed me from behind. Pair of arm encircle my waist and pulled me closer as our body touch. He rested his chin on my shoulders. His breath ghosting around my neck and my breathing pick up pace from his touch.

"Thank you." he whisper

I free myself from his grip and sent a death glare at him.

"You sure love skinship huh ?! "

I walk toward the guest room leaving him alone in my room.

'Here is some clean clothed for you to put on".

I handed him my father’s shirt.

"I think this shirt might be a little big for you but just wear it okay. And I don’t have any extra jeans or shorts I hope that’s okay. Go and take some bath I’ll prepare some food for you to eat."

I walk downstairs and headed to kitchen.

"Thank you so much" he shouted from behind happily.

"It’s 11 pm now and I guess you’re done here at my house. The rain hasn’t stop yet but it’s not an excuse for you to sleep over at my house tonight."

I grab my cell phone and scroll down the contact list. When I’m about to call the cab he stop me. He took my cell phone and take out the battery.

"What the-!

He placed his index finger on my lips and leaned closer

"I don’t think I can leave now. I got something to take care of right here…In this house… And that’s you."

He pointed towards me. One of his hands brushed away the hair from my face.

"You’re having a hard time alone right and I think you need a person to stay right next to you. I can be your life companion."

My jaw dropped and my mind still processing the word he just blurt out seconds ago.

"Joking with me huh? My life companion ? you ? Why must it be you ? A guy who love skinship ?! Touching me here and there as you wish."

He scoots closer and my back leaned against the wall as he pinned me there.

"I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter