The Past

Ms.CEO and The 'Slave'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s gone by the time I opened my eyes. I touch the empty spot beside me. The bed felt cooler than last night. The sight I want to see left me without a word or a message. 'Office… I need to go there. I must forget what had happened. Ah… the stupid me'.

   ♦

 

"Hakyeon-ah can you please explain to me about that report once again ? " He let out a deep sigh and leaned back to his chair. He grabbed the second can of coffee and opened it.

"Give up ? " He looked at me and put down the coffee before he even get to drink it.

"I told you I can never suit this job ! And look at the time now. We’ve wasted 2 hours without me gaining anything ! ' I grabbed my handbag and stood up walking away from his sight. 'Let’s call it a day okay. I’m done today. I want to go shopping. So bye ! "

"Let me go ! What are you doing ? " He grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. As a result I landed blushingly on his lap. One of his hands rested on my lap. Lucky I’m not wearing a short skirt today or else I’m going to die from embarrassment.

"Nope I’m not give up. I’m just wondering how you can be so slow in understanding this simple matter. Teaching you is my responsible and your father has trusted you to me." Gently he begins to my hair. Can’t even hide my embarrassment I looked away avoiding his eyes on me." I love you" "Now okay stop. Look like this isn’t right Hakyeon-ssi. Don’t confess to me because for sure I’m not falling for you." I cut his word. My heel stepped on his leather shoes which make him growl in pain. Quickly I stood up and keep the distance from both of us.

In seconds he removes his shoes and takes a look at his hurt toes. "Yah ! Don’t cut when I’m talking ! That’s not what I mean."  "What I mean was—Aaaaaaaa……can’t hear you. Can’t hear what Hakyeon is talking." I yelled loudly. "Yah !! I love you like a little sister  ! A little sister ! Ughhh…That’s it."  "You know I had a girlfriend right ? Smarter and way prettier than you stupid." He stood up and chuckled. "That’s hurt I pouted. I hate you BROTHER ! " I shut the door behind me leaving him laughing at my stupid action.

 

"Sarangg-ah I haven’t seen you for years. Ahhh… I miss you " … A girl with long brown hair back hugged me suddenly when I’m about to make my order for lunch. She is loud enough so the whole café turn to look at me. With annoyed face I turn my head looking at her cheerful face. Her action makes me become a little uncomfortable. Well I don’t know her. Without hesitation I free myself from her embrace and keep a distance between us. "Beautiful " I mutter. More beautiful than me " I mutter. "Hmmm…excuse me but who a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter