oo2 | Confronting You

Driving Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana's P.O.V

  Breathing heavily, I slammed the door shut. Why out of all days did he have to appear now? Slowly catching my breath, I slipped off my shoes and headed up stairs into my bedroom. Closing the door, locking it. I shuffled my way towars my bed, falling right into it. What was there to explain? Why was he there to begin with? Unknowingly, tears began to fall from my eyes and onto my bed sheets. Those questions keep replaying in my head. No matter how hard I try to erase you, you still manage to find your way back. Slowly closing my eyes, I let myself drift off to sleep. Thinking it might help me get my mind off of things.

 
  The sound of a faint knock on my door, awakens me. Rubbing my eyes, I squint enough to see my surroundings. "H-Hana-yah?" My mother calls my name in a worried voice. I reply with a husky morning voice, "Nae..?" She hesitates to answer, "Y-You have a visitor. Come down after you've finished washing up." She stutters and with that leaves. I sigh, what 'visitor' causes her to act like this? 
   
  Finally finished washing up, I walk down the steps of the stairs, smelling the scent of a man. His scent. The scent that causes me to fully awaken. Making my way on the last step, my mother notices my presence. She stands up causing him to face me. I glance at my mom, she's giving me a worried look as if she did something she wasn't suppose to do. I leave on a poker-face. "Where's appa?" I ask, walking past him as if he was air, heading towards the kitchen. "He went out-" "Why are you avoiding me?" His question causes me to stop my track. 
 
  Not wanting to run away from the situation. I smirk, is this some kind of joke? I turn around, facing him. One of my fears after our split up. I crossed my arms. "Excuse me?" I say. He gives me a firm look, he's serious. My mother opens to speak but closes it right after, knowing it'll do no good. "I asked why are you avoiding me." He says. I chuckle, "Let's use common sense, Why are you talking to me as if I commited a crime?" "I asked first." He says, throwing my question away. "Fine, you want answers? I'll give it. We're strangers. Anything else?" He throws me a confused look causing me to chuckle. 
 
  "Confused? I'll break it down for you. Taehyung, his name was Taehyung. He was a sweet,caring, and clumsy boy. He was, my boyfriend." I smiled, but frowned immediatly afterwards. "But that was until he became known as V. V, he's a player. He's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter