oo1 | Meeting Again

Driving Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Red Words are spoken in English

Hana's P.O.V

"Flight 10255, Incheon, South Korea will be taking off in 2 minutes." I sighed, "I'll miss you Katie," I said, facing her with a pout. "Me too," She said, wiping away her 'tears' as she pulled me into a tight hug, "Don't forget to call me, text me, message me, kik me, tell me how beautiful Korea is, send me cards, letters, photos and stuff. Also, send me a picture of you and your mom, and don't forget to facebook-" "Alright, alright!" I laughed. "I will." I said pulling away, giving her a smile.

Her eyes began to water, "Promise?" she held out her pinky, "Promise," I said, holding out my pinky as they interlaced eachother. "Last call for Flight 10255, Incheon, South Korea." The intercom annouced, I gave her a weak smile. "I gotta go." She began sobbing, and pulled me into another tight hug, sniffing. "Don't forget to call me once you get there, I don't care about the bills, I'm missing you already." I chuckled, "Alright." I gave her one last squeeze before pulling away.

"Bye, I love you," I mouthed to her while waved flashing her my last smile. She wiped her tears, smiling and waving as I headed inside the airplane. 

 

Sighing, I plopped down onto my seat and gazed out the window. It's been 3 years since I left Korea, 3 years since I left him. With a heavy heart, I rested my head on the window and slowly closed my eyes. You still never left my mind..it's driving me crazy.

 

The airport was busy, really busy. I tried making my way through the crowd and towards the entrance. Looking for my parents, I sighed, dialling her number only to hear my voice being called in the backround. "Hana-yah!" Two fimiliar voices shouted.

I looked towards my right seeing my two happy parents, wavy their arms in air, smiling like an idiot. Those two, I chuckled. Grabbing my luggage and running towards them. I dropped my luggage and pulled the both of them into a tight hug. "I missed you! Eomma, Appa!" I cried, inhaling their scent that I missed so much. Unknowingly, tears began to fall.

"Aigoo~" My mom said as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. "You matured so much! Did you dye your hair? You look even more pretty~" "As expected from the daughter of Hyunseong Park." My dad grinned, nodding at the sight of me.

Eomma slapped him on the arm, "Ayye, she's my daughter, I was the one who gave birth to her." "You wouldn't have given birth to her if it wasn't for the help of ME~" He said, pointing to himself. I giggled. "Let's go home, I wanna see Dubi!" I smiled, grabbing my luggage as we all walked towards the car, stepping into it and on our way home. 
"Ah~" I sighed, plopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter