oo3 | Oh, Brother

Driving Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V
"I..I..Taehyung..I'm," The confused girl pauses before she lets out a sigh, "I'm not sure if I'll be able to trust you again..I mean..I still love you but..I just..I don't know." Taehyung puts on a saddened smile while his head lowers a bit. "Ah..I see." He says as he brings his head back up. "But that isn't going to make me give up." He says causing Hana to jerk up a bit, surprised. 

"Taehyung, you don't even know how long--" "Whether it takes months or even years to gain your trust back, I'll wait. Because that's how much I love you. I'll do anything, anything it takes for me  to gain your trust back." He cuts off. The girl stumbles back, completely shock by his confidence and the way he answered. His eyes that show just how serious he is and how determined he is to complete the goal he had just set up. 

 

"Ah, you're back!" Hana's mother finally stands up from the couch as she hears the front door squeak open. She had been nervous for hours, thinking back about why she'd let the boy in the first place. She didn't know what was going to happen, bad or good, it made her insides feel weak. "H-How was it..?" She asks, noticing an odd expression on her daughters face. 

Hana doesn't answer as she slips off her shoes and makes her way onto the couch. "H-He..He said he changed, Eomma." Hana says, her mother pulls her into a hug, rubbing her daughters back. "And..?" The mother replies, wishing for her daughter to continue. "He told me he'll wait months or years to gain my trust back.." Hana states. Her mother releases her as she gives her a big smile. "Well that's great! You two can get back together--" "That's not it, Eomma!" Hana yells, startling her mother. 

"That's not it. It's not like I don't want to get back together, I still love him but..I don't know what to do with the situation anymore.. He hurt me, Eomma..he broke me. Who knows if he's changed or not, he could be playing with me..but he cried. That confuses me..I don't even know anymore!" The younger girl falls back onto the couch as she lets out a bit of tears from fustration. 

"Hana-yah..If you're really curious why don't you spend some time with him? Bit by bit. Let him take you out on dates. If he really had changed, he'd do anything for you. You've faced him multiple times now. See if he really had changed for yourself. As time goes by..if you really think he has changed. Give the man a chance. Nothings wrong with a second chance now is it?" Her mother calmly says, thinking it'll help soothe her daughter a bit. 

"But what if he doeses it again..?" Hana asks, her voice a bit hoarse. "Well, that's when it'll really have to end, honey. But all I have to say is, go with your heart. I know Taehyung's not a bad man. I can see he's not. I can tell he truely loves you, a lot. But honey, it's only for you to decide." The mother smiles and stands up after, "Go get some sleep, dear. It'll help take things off your mind for a bit." And with that, she shuffles away into her bedroom, leaving the daughter alone. 

"Goodnight, honey." She says lastly before entering her room. Hana sighs as the silence seeps in. The sound of the clock ticking is the only thing heard. "Maybe he really has changed.." She mumbles to herself. Minutes after, she fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter