Opening Sequence and Introducing Gu Jun Pyo *ahem* Kwon Ji Yong!

Swag Over Flowers, Money Over Everything! (Boys Over Flowers Parody)
(Swagged out Almost Paradise plays with a flowery introduction of the characters)
 
AJay: *the scene opens up with clips of her riding her bike, talking with friends, singing, and having a good ol time, then it stops on a freeze frame of her posing epically with her name; AJay.*

MOP: *Her clips shows her fangirling, talking with AJay, falling down, being a klutz, and getting bopped in the head, Asian style. Freeze frame with her posing with a peace sign and name: SeungMi*

GD: *clips of him being the typical jerkwad, pushing ppl, laughing at others pain, the works. He's Our Gun Ju Pyo! Freeze frame of him doing a gd pose: Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon)*

Tae: *clips of him being the nicer one/mediator, hanging with the others, being generally nice: Dong Youngbae (Taeyang)*

Ri: *clips of him being the younger but twerpier version of GD's character, but he gets slapped upside the head often: Lee Seunghyun (Seungri)*

Top: *clips of him being the neutral/big idiot. eating a lot and stuff. but way nicer than GD and Ri: Choi Seunghyun (TOP)*

Dae: *clips of him being totally cute and hot, singing, being the dae we know and love: Kang Daesung*


BIG epic logo with flowers come in: Swag Over Flowers, Money Over Everything!!!

*screen fade out*

*Sceen fades back in to the current situation*

GD: Me? Oh, I'm fine. But, my clothes aren't. *clothes all covered in said drinks*

AJay: *Gets up* Mianhae! I didn't mean to do that, I-

GD: Should watch where you were going. These clothes cost more than your house.

AJay: ExCUSE me? Well, if you weren't wearing SUNGLASSES indoors, maybe you wouldn't walk around blindly!

Top: She does have a poin- *smacked upside head by GD* OW!!!

GD: Shut up! *Turns to her* I'll let you off with a warning. Watch where you're going. Next time, I won't be so nice. *brushes past her as he walks off*

Top: *walks after him*

Tae: *walks by her and gives you a sympathetic look*

Ri: *walks by* YEAH!! He won't be nice to you next time!

AJay: *trips him* Hahahahaaaa yo FACE.

Ri: TT^TT

GD: Get up, dude. *pulls him up*
 
 
*Top and Tae snicker at fallen Ri*
 
Ri: *standing, embarrassed* Yah! D-D-Don't you know who I am?
 
AJay: *shrugging* Ani. 

Ri: *le gasp* A-Are you talking down to me?!

AJay: *ignoring Ri and looking at GD* What about my drinks? Are you gonna pay for them?

GD: *snort* Are you gonna pay for my clothes? Oh wait... *looks her up and down* judging by the looks of you, you wouldn't even be able to afford one button off my shirt.

*cue spectator crowd "ooooh"*

AJay: ahfsdhahjkkfs *unable to form proper words*

GD: *smirk* that's what I thought. *exits like boss followed by Ri sticking out his tongue. Top all chic like and Tae with a sympathetic smile*

AJay: *le fuming mad waves radiate off of her*

MOP: *runs up holding a huge heart* Eh?! AJay-chan, daijoubu? O.O Wait wrong language. Omo! Are you ok?

AJay: * =_=|l| * I will be. That...that...jerk!!! I- O.O Where did you get that freakishly huge heart?

MOP: *starry eyes* OMOOOO! Daesung oppa threw them while he performed! I caught the biggest oneee! It's a sign, I tell you! *_* *happy sigh*

AJay: *-_-* Aigoo, this chick. Hello?! Got knocked down by an androgynous jerk-bully!

MOP: Oh yeah, what happened!?

AJay: I was just getting our drinks and then Mr. I-Wear-Sunglasses-Indoors-To-Be-Cool ran into me. I apologized but that wasn't enough. He insulted me and then stalked off. *Evil voice* I HATE HIM.

MOP: O.O''' Hate is such a strong word...

AJay: Hmmph! Anyone who feels like they're better than anyone else because of money deserves my disdain. *evil voice* MAY ALL OF HIS CLOTHES SMELL LIKE SKUNK.

MOP: Ahh...let's not bring out the curse dolls... *stops her from getting the curse dolls lmbo SKIP BEAT REFERENCE!* Here, I'll just get us drinks nae?

AJay: *sighs* Fine.