It's Official. It's A Drama.

Swag Over Flowers, Money Over Everything! (Boys Over Flowers Parody)

*Somewhere in the future, like a week later, cuz we all know its always a week.*





Ajay: *wandering aimlessly around town. She comes across a magazine cover and its The guy/GD whom she had words with.* Kwon Jiyong? Son of X Ent CEO, an up and coming fashion designer/icon. *scoff* Hmph he looks like a chipmunk. Fashion icon my . I mean look at this. Look at that pompous grin. Trying to fain innocence.

Random girls: OMO! Jiyong-oppa looks so cool~! He has the best style. Oh look. Here's a picture if him and Youngbae-oppa. *squeals*





Ajay: Yah, school kids? You should be studying instead of hanging around reading garbage like this. *takes magazine and tosses back on rack*

RND GRLS: Oi! Ahjumma! Who do you think you are?





Ajay: *sputtering* What? Ah-ahjumma?! YAH, school kid! That's unnie to you. And you need to stop pining after this chipmunk face jerk.

*KLONK! CRASH! THUNK!* in other words. *Ajay is hit in the head by the school girls. Which then causes her to fall to the ground*

RND GRLS: *run off laughing*

Ajay: *gets off ground all embarrassed* Aissh~ *ruffles hair all angry like*

Tae: Why is it every time we meet you're on the ground?





Ajay: *O.O*
 

Tae: *laughs a little* *points to magazine* This guy?

Ajay: *anger face* That guy...

Tae: I promise you, he isn't that bad. Sure he has a bit of an ego and is kind of a jerk but underneath all of that, he's a nice guy. Just got to get to know him.

Ajay: *rolls eyes* Sure.

Tae: *notices Ajay scrapped her knee (here comes the cheesy drama part)* Aigoo, you really are clumsy. *takes out handkerchief and gently ties it around AJay's leg to stop the minor bleeding* Return it to me whenever. I have to go and meet Jiyong for a meeting. See you. *walks off and smiles that million dollar smile*

Ajay: O///O (← blush face)






Ajay: *limped home, because of course that is the drama thing to do. Meets MOP outside of house*

MOP: Ajay-chan, what happened to your leg? Are you ok? *worried face*





Ajay: I'm fine *thinking* She doesn't need to know that some school kids did this. *to MOP* What's up?

MOP: *whips out copy of the magazine with Jiyong on it. * This is that guy isn't it? According to this he's practically a celebrity. That's cool right. You totally got to meet a celeb and you ruined his clothes.





Ajay: *throws up threatening fist.*

MOP: *puts hands up in submission, blocking head* Mianh. I'm just saying. We were in his presence. *whispy eyed*





Ajay: I thought you liked the cafe owner, Daesung?

MOP: NO ONE IS BETTER THAN MY DAESUNGiE!! *twists body like a school girl*






MOP: AHHHHHHHHH!!! *anime eyed* OH D-LITE-SAN!!!! WE WILL BE TOGETHER SOOOOOOONN!!! KYON KYON KYON KYON KYOOOOOOOOOOON!!! *le weird anime girl movements*

Ajay: And I'm friends with her, why...? *smh* Anyway! I ran into the guys friend and... *big googly eyes* He made my life happy....

MOP: And you talk about me being a ditzy fangirl... >P!!

Ajay: *le fangirls because she will never resist the charm of the Taeyang*

*MEANWHILE!!!*

GD: *making important decisions and such* Fire her. Demote him. Ugh, who picked out tribal print!!!!? *sits down at the table in defeat, rubbing his temples* Amateurs...

Tae: *not really paying attention. a bit dazed by Ajay* Yeah.

GD: I can't decide. What should be the main focus of the next fashion show? Black or Red?

Tae: *still dazed* Yeah.

GD: =_=...What about green?

Tae: Yeah.

GD: ...How about we skip the colors and everyone just walks around ?

Tae: Yeah.

GD: *growls* *newpaper'd!!* YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!! *sighs and stands up, pacing* Youngbae, this is the biggest Fashion Show of the year. If everything isn't perfect, all the critics will say, "He's just following in his Father's footsteps. He has no talent of his own".

Tae: Relax, Ji. If you keep stressing out, you'll end up in the hospital. It'll be great.

GD: You better be right. *paces around, sighs* Ok. Now...*pulls out one hundred swatches* We have to pick a color theme...

Tae: *sighs* Aiigooo...... 

*A little later*

Tae: Jiyong-ah, was it really necessary to look through five different color swatches for the last two hours?

GD: Anything to ensure perfect. Anything.

*The two friends are on their way to Daesung's cafe to meet up with the others!*

*IN THE CAFE!!!

Dae: *talking to all the customers, mostly girls* ...And that's how my hair was dyed green!

Girls: OMODAESUNGOPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHATHAT'SSOCOOLHAHAHAHAHAH!!! (Translation: Omg, Daesung! That's so cool!)

MOP: *le jelly look. pout*

Ajay: Why don't you just go over there and say hi?

MOP: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!? I CAN'T!!! Daesung-senpai is just too cool...And...I'm not his type anyway.

Ajay: Aigoo...Go do it or else I'll tell Seungri that you have the hots for him.

MOP: EW, no don't! *sighs* Fine. *walks over, trips over air and falls on face* XP ow...

GD and Tae: *THEY ARRIVE!!*

Tae: *spots Ajay* ....^///^ (<---- mild blush)

Ajay: *looks up* Aiya.

*Background music: Boyfriend - I-Yah* 

GD: *sees Ajay too, smirks* Well, well, well... *walks over* You decided to come back?