That HAPPY Man…. That HAPPY!

Swag Over Flowers, Money Over Everything! (Boys Over Flowers Parody)

*LAST TIME!*

GD and Tae: *THEY ARRIVE!!*

Tae: *spots Ajay* ....^///^ 

Ajay:
*looks up*  O.o Aiya. 

GD:
*sees Ajay too, smirks* Well, well, well... *walks over* You decided to come back?

*AND NOW!!*

Ajay: *smacks lips* I'm pretty sure you don't own this place. They don't serve jerks. 

GD: *raises eyebrow* Really? *snaps his fingers and slips into seat as a waitress brings him a Tae drinks. GD takes a sip* Hmm... I guess they do. 

MOP: *bemused and wonderstruck 80*

Tae: *sits down beside him. Giving Ajay yet another sympathetic look*

Ajay: ..... e.O You know what you're an mnhffm! *MOP stuffs muffin into Ajay's mouth*

Dae: *noticing the tense atmosphere comes over* ^__^" What's going on? Why is it so UNHAPPY? My friends we should be HAPPY? (Caps mean Dae is talking in weird English)

MOP: *le giggle snort, quietly* Daesung-oppa is so funny... 

Dae: *makes eye contact with MOP*

MOP: O.O!...*looks away* >///>

GD: We are...HAPPY...Daesung-ah. It's just that I was just...making conversation with my new friend! *winks at Ajay*

Tae: *no comment* *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.....*

Dae: oh! |D *oblivious* Well, if you need anything, just let me know! *looks at watch* 12:15! Time to get ready for today's show! *goes to the back of the cafe*

Ajay: *angrilly chewing muffin, muffled ranting* mhmmph fmmph fmmph fmmph!! mmrrggh mmph! MMPH!!!

MOP: Ajay-chan, it's not nice to speak with your mouth full. *BOPPED IN HEAD* Aiya!! !

GD: *evil, I'm-gonna-mess-with-you-smirk*

GD: *sipping like a boss* So unfashionable girl, what is it that you do? Company worker? Professional fangirl?

Ajay: *angrily swallowing muffin* What I do is none of your business.

GD: *nodding like a boss* Unemployed.

Ajay: *slightly le gasping* No. At least I'm not some poser wannabe, who's only as good as my daddy's money, like some people.

Tae: *smirks*

MOP: *snorts*

GD: *slightly chokes on tea* *quickly recovers* So you've heard of me. * :T *

Ajay: No. I was just referencing someone I know. *straight faced*

GD: *80 le jaw dropped*

Dae: *from stage* Everyone ANNYEONHASAEYO!! HAHAHAHA!

Ajay: *standing up and grabbing MOP* MOP-ah, let's go makes the HAPPY. *walks away like diva.*

GD: *snapping out of daze* Youngbae-ah, what just happened?

Tae: You, my friend, just got played. *sips coffee like G*

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

*We find Jiyong, tossing and turning in his bed. Maybe his sheets are stiff. Nawh~ He's still upset about his unsavory meeting*

GD: *talking to himself like they do in drama* Who does this yeoja think she is? Poser? Wannabe? Tch. I have more talent in my pinky than she probably has in that ditzy head of her's. *rolls over onto back.* How can she not know who I am? I bet she does. Yeah of course she does.

*GD turns on to his side and as the camera pans, an apparition of Ajay comes in view.*

GD: You know me. 

Apparition Ajay: *shakes head, mouths the word No*

GD: *Taken back, sits up from bed* Yes you do. Everyone knows me. I am Kwon Jiyong, fashion genius.

App Ajay: *shakes head again and mouths no*

GD: Why you... *reaches over to grab Ajay, but the apparition disappears.* Fine. If that's how you want to play it. When I'm done with you, you'll never be able to forget my name! BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*banging on wall*

Voice from wall: YAH! SHUT UP!!

GD: *falls back into bed* hahahahahaha~

*The Next Day!!!*

MOP: *walking down the street, singing jpop!* ♫Dan, dan suki ni naru, ki nu naru, suki ni naru. Dan, dan suki ni naru, ki ni naru, suki ni naru. Dan, dan, clip 'round you. Falling down, set a trap. Dan, dan, clip 'round you. Get the trick of it~ ♫

Top: *walking also, on his phone. Not paying attention- BWAP!! Total smackdown!!*

MOP: ow......OI!! Watch where you're going- *looks up* *GASP!!*

Top: *unamused face* =_=. Yah, you're that loud girl's friend. 

MOP: And you're that totally hot Korean-Terminator looking dude who's friends with Kwon Jiyong-ssi. O.O I mean,....Mianhae. I don't know your name. 

Top: *sighs* Choi Seunghyun. Son of Korea's Top security company. You might have heard of my older brother Choi Dongwook. 

Ajay: *runs in scene* I LOVE YOU SE7EN!! *dragged out by Taeyang and Daesung*

MOP: *GAAAASSSSP!!!* You- he... *thinking* That's the dude who freaking busted that Russian spy that was in the U.S.!!! *to Top* Wow...I'm soooo SORRY! I didn't mean to walk into you, I, uh, well, uh...

Top: Yah! I'm not going to arrest you or anything! *rolls his eyes, thinks* Sometimes I think this family is a curse. I am NOT scary. Just...be mindful of where you walk. *walks off* 

MOP: *stunned, looking after him* ...DANG, he's foine!!

*Later with MOP and Ajay!*

MOP: I ran into Korean-Teminator dude!

Ajay: Wae?! Who are you talking about?

MOP: Kwon-ssi's friend with the glasses. The tall, stoic sorta derpy one?

Ajay: Oh, Choi Seunghyun?

MOP: *O* YOU KNOW!!?

Ajay: Of course I do! Everyone does. 

MOP: *pout* I didn't. 

Ajay: That's because you're you. ANYWAY~ *pulls out flyer* Look! NORAEBANG AT DAESUNG-SSI'S CAFE!! 8D

MOP: KARAOKE!!!? UWWAAAHH, SUGOI!!!

Ajay: It's a contest. I'm entering! And you should too~

MOP: I don't know, I'm not much of a singer...

Ajay: Come on, it'll be fun! *just to mess with MOP* You might even win Daesung's heart~ hehehehehawhawhaww...

MOP: *in lala-land* EEEEEHH!!!!? *hearts in eyes* Aaaa...doushiyou...? 

Ajay: Aigo. -__-

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

*scene opens with a camera montage of random karaoke goodness. Glass shots, mic shots, mini skirt shots, laughing shots, ♫SHOTS SHOTS SHA SHA SHA SHA SHOTS! EVERYBODY!♫*

Ajay: *entering Daesung's cafe with wide eyed MOP and looking head to toe DIZZAM GOOD!* *chanting* NO-RAE-BANG! NO-RAE-BANG! NO-RAE-BANG~!

MOP: Yah~! This place looks amazing! Daesung-oppa really did it up! 

Ajay: Totally! This is so awesome! I'm ready to party!

*They put thier names on the list and take a seat, watching as some chick does an offbeat, wannabe y version of SISTAR Loving U*

*MEAN WHILE as they bop along to the noraebang-ers, enter GD, TOP, Tae and Ri looking dapper and way too swag for simple noraebang*

*cue swagged out BOF theme*

GD: Yah, explain to me why we're here again? *turns up nose at the people*

Tae: One, Daesung invited us and two, you need a serious break. You've been stressing double time since yesterday and I'm tired of being your punching bag.

Ri: Yeah, Hyung, Youngbae-hyung is right. *tilts sunglasses* Look at all the pretty women. If you play your cards right you might go home a HAPPY. *throws head back and laughs obnoxiously XD*

Top: *smacks Ri in head*

Ri: *grabbing head in pain* Hyung!

GD: Noraebang isn't going to relieve my stress.

*Dae takes stage and calls on next singer, which is MOP and AJay. They take the stage giving their best at BIGBANG's Sunset Glow*

GD: *watching them with smirk* On second thought, noraebang is just the thing I need. *throws head back in laughter*

*cue FT Island Hiers OST out*